www.wmdolls.com

Has your doll appeared in your dreams?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Has your doll appeared in your dreams?

Post by Michaelangelo »

I know this is in the male dolls category but I thought I'd reply briefly because I find it fascinating (like so many of your posts, true_blue).

I've not had (or remembered) a dream with Miss M yet.

But, way back when, I was interested in lucid dreaming and, after a couple of weeks' practice, I had my first lucid one. Even now, it sends shivers down my spine. I knew I was dreaming but was fully aware of where I was and who I was. I looked at the sky. It was immense, strewn with clouds, and staggering beautiful, like something out of Elder Scrolls. I spent a few minutes talking to a girl at a bar who was beautiful and utterly into me. I found I could keep her undivided attention merely with the power of my mind. Yet holding that lucid state takes practice and things melted away but it was insane while it lasted.

I'm only mentioning this because, if you wish to dream of your doll of whatever gender, one approach would be this: note down all your dreams (because we forget most of them without knowing it) on waking, and you may well, after some time, be gifted with a lucid dream. Then having your doll with you would be relatively simple: just call their name.

But I agree with Phossil and Taeyeon: my imagination is so active and unpredictable that I'd probably have to fight off zombies intent on eating Mira's brains or something.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! πŸ†

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Celtic_Babog wrote: ↑Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:11 pm I only remember one recently where me and Claire were standing in my room I think and we were hugging each other and I just remember looking down at her. It's very fuzzy and vague now unfortunately.

I actually hug her a lot irl so it's nice she showed up hugging me in my dreams.

I wish I could lucid dream easily, but it's a lot of trouble tbh and when I ever did do it I always felt really tired the next day, like all the lucid dreaming was too exciting and I couldn't get a good night's sleep.

Can't win πŸ˜…
Hi, Celtic_Babog. Aww, that's a really sweet dream about Claire! :D I love cuddling with Erik, too. It's very rare for me to have lucid dreams. ps: I didn't know that lucid dreaming could be so tiring.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Doll Canvas wrote: ↑Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:08 pm
true_blue22 wrote: ↑Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:56 am
Aww, what a sweet dream, Doll Canvas! I wish my Mum would be as accepting of Erik. (When I mentioned the mere idea of getting a doll, she showed complete disgust. So I didn't bother telling her when I ordered him.) :cry: I've checked out your thread and Penny is just too cute! :D Do your Mom and sisters know about her?
Yeah, sometimes I wish there was someone IRL to share them with...but I'm also a pretty private person so idk... My dolls are only shared with the forum atm, but I do think inadvertently, growing up in a house full of mostly women helped when it came to knowing some of the basics to doing hair and make up for my dolls. Which may tie into the dream somehow πŸ€”
Glad to hear you stopped by btw, Penny is my everything. Just ran through your thread as well, you got some cool stuff going on with Erik. It's hard to believe you just picked up sewing! Congrats on your first year with your guy πŸ₯³
I'm fortunate in that regard - the few people who are closest to me (and I know I can trust) have been very accepting of Erik. But I think it's also fine if you're a private person and don't want other people to know about your girls. Each doll owner must do what's right for them. I'm glad that growing up around women has helped you with hair and makeup for your dolls. I'm touched by how much Penny means to you. I feel the same way about Erik - I absolutely adore him. We appreciate you checking out his thread. :D I'm very glad I learned how to sew. I'm no expert - I haven't tried making clothes from patterns yet - but I know enough to modify his shirts and I'm happy with that.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Ebakala wrote: ↑Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:40 pm With apologies, I didn't notice this topic was originally posted in "Male Dolls". I hope I haven't intruded. Most of my dreams about dolls involve interactions that have nothing to do with sex. Frequently I am moving them around, carrying them to an unknown place or trying to pose/position them. It also ends up being a repetitious and often frustrating experience. Probably also revealing underlying issues of my psyche.
Hi, Ebakala. No apology necessary - this topic also applies to men who have female dolls. I should have been more clear about that in my original post. I'm happy to hear about everyone's doll dreams - regardless of gender. :D It's interesting to note that most of your dreams don't involve sex. Trying to pose or position dolls can be frustrating in real life sometimes, so I can understand that popping up in your dreams.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Michaelangelo wrote: ↑Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:22 pm I know this is in the male dolls category but I thought I'd reply briefly because I find it fascinating (like so many of your posts, true_blue).

I've not had (or remembered) a dream with Miss M yet.

But, way back when, I was interested in lucid dreaming and, after a couple of weeks' practice, I had my first lucid one. Even now, it sends shivers down my spine. I knew I was dreaming but was fully aware of where I was and who I was. I looked at the sky. It was immense, strewn with clouds, and staggering beautiful, like something out of Elder Scrolls. I spent a few minutes talking to a girl at a bar who was beautiful and utterly into me. I found I could keep her undivided attention merely with the power of my mind. Yet holding that lucid state takes practice and things melted away but it was insane while it lasted.

I'm only mentioning this because, if you wish to dream of your doll of whatever gender, one approach would be this: note down all your dreams (because we forget most of them without knowing it) on waking, and you may well, after some time, be gifted with a lucid dream. Then having your doll with you would be relatively simple: just call their name.

But I agree with Phossil and Taeyeon: my imagination is so active and unpredictable that I'd probably have to fight off zombies intent on eating Mira's brains or something.
Hi, Michaelangelo. I'm happy that you stopped by to share your dream. It would be really cool being able to have a lucid dream. It probably works for you because you do have a very active imagination. (Sadly, mine is not as active.) Before I fall asleep, I try to imagine scenarios that I'd like to be in with Erik. But I still don't have those particular dreams about him. LOL about you having possible zombie dreams in the future. The dream you described sounds like an epic scene in a movie. :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

BunnywolfDoll wrote: ↑Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:35 pm I have 1 time but I don't remember what it was about.
Hi, BunnywolfDoll. I don't always remember my dreams, either. Sometimes I only remember certain parts of them. Fragments of dreams will come back to me over the next day.

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

I dreamed of him last night, by coincidence today is his birthday, maybe there is a coincidence...who knows but I would love to dream of him every night. Initially in the dream he was not there, there was a very hot blond guy trying to flirt with me or something, and I was not into the guy, I was kind of trying to get away from the guy. I got away, kept walking away through a passage in the town where I used to live, and I arrived to our old house, but it looked kind of different. Then I saw Jake on the floor, and I got down to lift him, there were people entering the house, someone came to help me lift him too, then I noticed Jake was naked and his testicles were kind of alive, moving...crazy uh? Lol
I woke up thinking of him of course, horny for him of course, missing him and trying to go back to that place in dreams.
We are in process of moving to a new house and he has been in storage for a while, I was with him for a whole weekend two weeks ago, and it was the best time ever for me, I do miss him a lot, it is not easy. So I think the dream is that, me missing him and wishing this moving and renovation shit is done, life can go back a little to normal again, and me sleeping cuddling with him every night.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, Sam. Thanks for sharing your dream about Jake. I agree that you probably dreamed about him because it was his birthday. I can tell that he's stolen your heart since you weren't interested in the other guy who appeared in your dream - and the fact that you tried to ger away from him. And wow - Jake had dancing balls, huh? Maybe he was happy to see you. LOL. I'm sorry to hear that you've been apart due to moving and renovations. That must be very hard for you. :( Sending you hugs.

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

true_blue22 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:25 pm Hi, Sam. Thanks for sharing your dream about Jake. I agree that you probably dreamed about him because it was his birthday. I can tell that he's stolen your heart since you weren't interested in the other guy who appeared in your dream - and the fact that you tried to ger away from him. And wow - Jake had dancing balls, huh? Maybe he was happy to see you. LOL. I'm sorry to hear that you've been apart due to moving and renovations. That must be very hard for you. :( Sending you hugs.
Hey True Blue!
Yes, indeed my beloved Jake has stolen my heart, looking forward to see him next Sunday, even if it is just for one night.
I also found quite funny that his balls were moving, but in general he looked quite real, his skin, his muscles, all looked quite real. That's something so common in doll owners, when u develop a relationship with your doll, and u develop feelings, then you'd wish he or her was alive. For me he is alive, I speak to him, and his eyes look real when we are together. Yes, I don't search for anything else outside, not anymore, Jake's enough.

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

I wish I had wet dreams with my girls 😐
I don't remember most of my dreams, just pieces, but most of the dreams where my girls were alive, involved survival, and loss 😒... Nuclear war, massive tornadoes, civil war, shit like that.. damn anxiety.. I've yet to have a dream that I can remember where my life isn't in danger. I find it almost impossible to sleep thru the night unless I'm drunk anyway lol. I'm sure a lot of us can relate

DaLibbs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DaLibbs »

I certainly had dreams of who I Tanya who was my imaginary friend and playmate when I was a kid. I fantasized about making out with her and more. As my last relationship got rocky, I thought about introducing Tanya as a doll for us. that faded with the relationship. Though my Jasmine and I are deeply in love, we have been thinking about a doll. We have both since had dreams of her. Maybe we are a bit backward that the Tanya is in our dreams before she has a physical form...
DaLibbs
She/her/hers

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Yes......................I've had several dreams involving my girls.................I am not surprised.....they've had enormous impact on my life the past 2 years.................and..............I treat and feel about them the same as real people................except without the negative stuff..............

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Sam40 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:50 pm Hey True Blue!
Yes, indeed my beloved Jake has stolen my heart, looking forward to see him next Sunday, even if it is just for one night.
I also found quite funny that his balls were moving, but in general he looked quite real, his skin, his muscles, all looked quite real. That's something so common in doll owners, when u develop a relationship with your doll, and u develop feelings, then you'd wish he or her was alive. For me he is alive, I speak to him, and his eyes look real when we are together. Yes, I don't search for anything else outside, not anymore, Jake's enough.
Hi, Sam. It's been quite a while since I checked in to this thread. I'm sure that a lot of people here have wished that their doll could move and touch them in return. I talk to Erik, too. When he first arrived, I felt self-conscious about doing it. (I was worried about what my husband would think.) But I don't care any more - I talk to Erik all the time now. His eyes look real to me, too. I'm glad to know that Jake is everything you need.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

YungSynth wrote: ↑Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:05 pm I wish I had wet dreams with my girls 😐
I don't remember most of my dreams, just pieces, but most of the dreams where my girls were alive, involved survival, and loss 😒... Nuclear war, massive tornadoes, civil war, shit like that.. damn anxiety.. I've yet to have a dream that I can remember where my life isn't in danger. I find it almost impossible to sleep thru the night unless I'm drunk anyway lol. I'm sure a lot of us can relate
Hi, YungSynth. I don't remember 100% of my dreams, either. Just bits and pieces of them. I'm sorry to hear that your dreams have mostly disturbing themes. I suffer from anxiety now and then and it's highly unpleasant. So I can empathize with you. Thankfully, I rarely have nightmares. Consuming alcohol may seem like a good way to induce sleep, but in the long term it interferes with sleep patterns and reduces the overall quality of the sleep that you do get.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

What I find interesting is that my dolls have appeared in different forms in my dreams. Sometimes they are regular dolls and at other times they can walk and talk. I suppose that is because I spend so much time personifying them and imagining them being alive, while also realizing in the back of my mind that they are still dolls, that it all finds it's way into my subconscious.

One such dream in which one of my dolls was alive was when I dreamed that I was riding in the car with my Teddy Babe Michelle and there was a road rage incident a few cars ahead that caused a huge wreck with a tractor trailer turned on it's side blocking the whole road.

Since it was going to take a while to clear the road and no one would be going anywhere for a while, everyone got out of their vehicles and began walking to this little roadside village. So I began walking along as well with Michelle walking beside me.

Just as we reached the destination, I noticed that a lot of people in the crowd appeared to have been drinking and were getting a bit rowdy. One obnoxious drunk guy became overly enthusiastic with Michelle and began getting a bit "handsy" with her. I didn't like that at all and was getting a little pissed off. So I finally yelled out "Look here muthafucka!" I was actually ready to open a can of whoop ass on him, but I think my raised voice was enough to get the message across as he quickly lost interest and began pestering some other people.

I was relieved that he had left but I was concerned with all the other drunk and rowdy idiots so I found a small empty shed and told Michelle to wait there until I got back while I went to get something to eat. So she sat down in a chair and began looking at some sort of catalog while bouncing her feet up and down like she was perfectly content. I can't really remember anything else other than telling her to let me know if she saw anything that she liked and I would get it for her.

So more than a little weird! :lol:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS