Starpery.com

Breast Surgery

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
paloaltoj
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Breast Surgery

Post by paloaltoj »

Sooo cool to see this process. Hanks for sharing

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

paloaltoj wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:58 pm Sooo cool to see this process. Hanks for sharing
Hey thanks Paloaltoj! :thumbs_up: Glad you like this thread! It was quite a bit of work but I'm really happy with the result! Caroline has become one of my favorite dolls! (Now she often participates in the monthly TDF photo challenges! :D )

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! 8)
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

jack181

Post by jack181 »

It's amazing the level of dedication and care that some have for their dolls. Thanks for sharing.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

jack181 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:53 pm It's amazing the level of dedication and care that some have for their dolls. Thanks for sharing.
Glad you liked this thread Jack! :D Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! :thumbs_up:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Pretty much the most interesting thing I’ve read on TDF to date.
I’m dumbfounded by the skill on show whilst reading through the different stages of the surgery process.
Astonishing stuff gogodolls thanks so much for sharing your mastery 😀👍🙌👏

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Raspberry1967 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:42 am Pretty much the most interesting thing I’ve read on TDF to date.
I’m dumbfounded by the skill on show whilst reading through the different stages of the surgery process.
Astonishing stuff gogodolls thanks so much for sharing your mastery 😀👍🙌👏

R
Hey thanks Raspberry1967 for this very nice comment! :oops: It is very much appreciated! :thumbs_up:

I enjoyed the experience and learned several more things while doing this surgery! And most importantly I am very happy with the result! 8)
My Caroline is now one of my favorite dolls here... and now she loves to show off and participate in the TDF photo challenges! :whistle: :lol:

Thanks again for stopping by and leaving this comment! :thumbs_up:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

ChickenDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ChickenDoll »

I would have never thought I would get to witness a masectomy on a sexdoll

WithlovefromBelgium

Post by WithlovefromBelgium »

You have done this beautifully gogodolls. The perfect love doll surgeon you are. I love this operation you did but will never try it myself, firstly because I don't have to and secondly because I don't have the dexterity. But a lot of admiration for what you have done. And big congratulations for the result. We are all proud on you. 💖 😍🥰😘 :angel:
The adventures of my girls: viewtopic.php?t=157070

Lingerie party:
viewtopic.php?t=157070&start=1699

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WithlovefromBelgium wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 7:43 pm You have done this beautifully gogodolls. The perfect love doll surgeon you are. I love this operation you did but will never try it myself, firstly because I don't have to and secondly because I don't have the dexterity. But a lot of admiration for what you have done. And big congratulations for the result. We are all proud on you. 💖 😍🥰😘 :angel:
Hey! thank you for the nice comment! :thumbs_up:

Before the surgery, Caroline only stayed on display most of the time... she seemed so fragile! :( (...especially when she didn't have a bra! :? ) But since then, she's more dynamic and young! :multi: She is now one of my favorites and often participates in the monthly TDF photo/GIF challenges! :mrgreen:

Thanks again Carl for stopping by! It's very appreciated! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:

A bit left, no, a bit right!.gif
A bit left, no, a bit right!.gif (2.36 MiB) Viewed 433 times
Ready for What.gif
Ready for What.gif (2.2 MiB) Viewed 433 times
Self-Maintenance!.gif
Self-Maintenance!.gif (1.03 MiB) Viewed 433 times
Chick fight! Give Me That... Blockhead!.gif
Chick fight! Give Me That... Blockhead!.gif (4.26 MiB) Viewed 433 times
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

ahab69

Post by ahab69 »

Nice job this is exactly what I am wanting to do.

In reading this forum most folks use the dolls completely different than I do.

Most use the doll to get stimulated and I use the doll to get a realistic sexual release that is as close as possible to the real thing.

Considering when I first tried to use the doll for sex I was disappointed and saw it as a waste of money.

Now after experimenting I love the feel of her pussy and enjoy pounding pounding missionary which is the only position that works for me.

The weight provides the right force and helps keep her in place when I increase the pace before release.

Really happy with it as a sex toy and the huge breast are coming off and i'll find a small sexy bra to cover up the mess.

Thanks for the details on your doll.

gojen750
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gojen750 »

It was really interesting to read through that walk thru of your process. I especially appreciate the images as you went step by step. I never expected to see the inside of a dolls breast and how they are put together.

And how you put her back together could be useful information should I ever need to repair a doll with large tears.

Thanks for this.

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

gogodolls wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:37 am
Step #9: Continue to smooth the sutures and even out the contours.

-The following operations should be repeated on all scars three to four times. (At intervals of approximately six hours)
-Don't try to rebuild everything in one pass!

a) The iron must be at 140 degrees Celsius and wait until it has reached this temperature before you start using it.

b) In all the following passes, always start with the scars and move the iron from left to right very slowly to always have a film of melted TPE under the iron. (It is the gradual mixing of this liquefied TPE that will make the scar disappear) But a minimum of four passes will be necessary.

c) Any defects on the surrounding skin can be repaired using the same method. By passing several times over the same place and always in the same direction, it is possible to flatten a bump or dig a valley by moving the melted TPE film. But all this is done very slowly and without exerting any pressure on the iron.

d) Apply baby oil to the entire surface and let dry five to six hours before the next work session.
Brilliant work and informative post ! Could you please share what is the name of the large "iron" you used, perhaps put an amazon.com link? I have gel 166D and may have to revisit your post later. You are a skilled plastic surgeon ! :D
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

gogodolls wrote:
The iron must be at 140 degrees Celsius

This temperature is perfect for the TPE material being worked on.
There is some variation in melt temperatures across various blends.

A recent post by Wheezer suggests starting at 100°C and increase in increments until touching causes a buttery effect :thumbs_up:

Re: Proper soldering tip temperature for melting TPE
A temperature about 100c might annoy the TPE, but not actually melt it. It all depends on your blend. Start at 100c and place the tip against the TPE, nothing should happen. Up the temp 10c and try again. Repeat the process slowly until the TPE liquefies like soft butter when you touch it.

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

Did you test the bondings later? Are they strong enough for squeesing?

I have similar big job ahead. One of my dolls have a broken backbone..
runkovaurio.jpg
runkovaurio.jpg (123.74 KiB) Viewed 234 times
The joint was way too tight and tryed to bend it but.. too weak skeleton I think (not a standart strong one).

INFORMATIONS