realsexdoll.com

Yep, another FNG here. :)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Yep, another FNG here. :)

Post by Socratus »

Hi, fellas.
Just made possibly one of the most important decisions ever and purchased a Doll from Phil. He was extremely patient with me.

Condsidering my somewhat puritanical upbringing and the raft of societal shaming tactics used to prevent guys from purchasing a woman doll, especially in the UK, logic finally overcame that. It wasn't easy.

Now I just gotta wait. It's weird, it almost feels like I'm waiting for an actual real woman to arrive in a month or so!

I hope you are all well.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Yep, another FNG here. :)

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Socratus
Welcome to TDF. What make and model did you order :?: Hope you don't have to wait too long. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Vickylover wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:58 am Hi Socratus
Welcome to TDF. What make and model did you order :?: Hope you don't have to wait too long. Take care Vickylover.
Thanks. I decided to go for the 163cm Fire-Doll Chi D-Cup in the end.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Socratus :multi: and congratulations on your new girl! :angel: 💫💖

Glad to have you among us now! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

gogodolls wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:17 pm Welcome to the TDF Socratus :multi: and congratulations on your new girl! :angel: 💫💖

Glad to have you among us now! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Glad to be here with other like-minded folk. Just gotta wait now....

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Welcome in Socratus :thumbs_up: Hope the wait isn't too painful.

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

I have two Firedolls. Both over two years old and still going strong. The tpe is really good quality. Bums are lovely. Well done.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:47 pm I have two Firedolls. Both over two years old and still going strong. The tpe is really good quality. Bums are lovely. Well done.
How are the skeletons holding up?
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

the living tribunal wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:16 pm Welcome in Socratus :thumbs_up: Hope the wait isn't too painful.
It is a bit. lol!
Are those pictures your dolls? You have two? Very nice.
Bunnyboybob wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:47 pm I have two Firedolls. Both over two years old and still going strong. The tpe is really good quality. Bums are lovely. Well done.
I did notice that looking at the pics when choosing. I like a decent bum on a lady! It was one reason I chose her.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Socratus wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:12 pm
the living tribunal wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:16 pm Welcome in Socratus :thumbs_up: Hope the wait isn't too painful.
It is a bit. lol! Are those pictures your dolls? You have two? Very nice.
Thanks! Kimber is in-stock on most continents, as she only has one design which they import by the container load; however, I bought the original from a UK forum member for £300 and when she wore out, managed to get a brand-new replacement for £520 (including shipping) as they were doing a Black Friday sale at the time. However, the WM girl was a custom doll ordered via Paul (Cloud Climax) and I had to wait three and a half months as Jinsan managed to make a couple of errors in the order 8O So I feel your pain :| But trust me, your girl will be worth the wait :thumbs_up:

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

the living tribunal wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:27 pm
Socratus wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:12 pm
It is a bit. lol! Are those pictures your dolls? You have two? Very nice.
Thanks! Kimber is in-stock on most continents, as she only has one design which they import by the container load; however, I bought the original from a UK forum member for £300 and when she wore out, managed to get a brand-new replacement for £520 (including shipping) as they were doing a Black Friday sale at the time. However, the WM girl was a custom doll ordered via Paul (Cloud Climax) and I had to wait three and a half months as Jinsan managed to make a couple of errors in the order 8O So I feel your pain :| But trust me, your girl will be worth the wait :thumbs_up:
£520. Damn you got a great deal. Nice work all round, man.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Celtic_Babog wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:02 pm
How are the skeletons holding up?
No problems, all good. They can still stand unaided, but I always lean them against something if I leave them for long periods. Shrugging shoulders are the best of all my dolls.
Only bad point is the finger wires. But even articulated have problems. All dolls suffer in the hand department. I had to remove them in the end, but not a hard job. Opens up a whole new ballpark for posing. Here's a shot of Georgina Lyn one of the Firedolls. Fully dressed in her sun hat. Or as Tom Jones song says "You can leave your hat on."
Attachments
Screenshot_20230115-182347~2.png
Screenshot_20230115-182347~2.png (911.87 KiB) Viewed 347 times
People ask me if I'm all right?

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:57 am People ask me if I'm all right?
I'm shocked at your quote. I thought I was the only one who ever always made that joke at work.

No one ever laughed at it though... :?

HaloLad2175
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by HaloLad2175 »

Socratus wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:08 pm
I'm shocked at your quote. I thought I was the only one who ever always made that joke at work.

I know its not much of a productive post for me to just throw on here that I am stealing this, but I wanted to let you both know that this has been added to the Dad Joke Vault, and made my day!

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

HaloLad2175 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:57 am
Socratus wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:08 pm

I know its not much of a productive post for me to just throw on here that I am stealing this, but I wanted to let you both know that this has been added to the Dad Joke Vault, and made my day!
It's very productive and appreciated. :wink:

INFORMATIONS