https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Uh oh, fairy invasion!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Uh oh, fairy invasion!

Post by gogodolls »

Oh man! You have really beautiful little ladies! :angel: :angel: :angel: βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ˜

Thanks for the pictures! πŸ“· πŸ’– πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollPhilosopher »

gogodolls wrote: ↑Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:46 am Oh man! You have really beautiful little ladies! :angel: :angel: :angel: βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ˜

They are delights to be sure. I am blessed. :) I'm glad they agreed to allow me to share some pictures. There will be more. ;)

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

gogodolls wrote: ↑Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:46 am Oh man! You have really beautiful little ladies! :angel: :angel: :angel: βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ˜

I should note, since you have interest in fairies yourself, that Elana's dress is another from the Nancy Ann Ginger lot. At first Elana wished to wear the one Vanessa was wearing, but she realized without even attempting to get it on her that it was far too small, so it went to Vanessa and Elana found the similar larger one. I realized after Vanessa wore the smaller one for a bit that it was actually meant for Barbie, and that tickled me a little, because I was concerned that some of the Barbie stuff wouldn't fit any of them except maybe Sandy. Vanessa has a larger bust and bottom compared to most Barbies, and combined with her not slippery skin, getting it on required some careful tugging, but it does fit, and I think looks really good on her. It seems that for dresses at least, Vanessa will generally be able to wear Barbie clothes. YES!

I hope the fairies take time to try the rest of the outfits I bought them soon, and I'm around to take pictures when they do. If you've enjoyed them so far, you ain't seen nothin' yet. ;)

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

DollPhilosopher wrote: ↑Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:13 am ...If you've enjoyed them so far, you ain't seen nothin' yet. ;)
YEAH! I will stay tuned! :multi:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Welcome lovely fairies! πŸ₯°

Boy oh boy… Mischief is afoot!

:haha4:

No escaping it now, you’ve fallen into the Phicen trap! Congratulations!

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Fairies are real dudes. Don’t piss them off. These are beautiful btw.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I'm doing everything I can to keep my fairies happy, that's for sure. Vanessa is my special favorite, against all odds, so she gets the real pampering, but I'm good to all of them.

I saw a dress I thought they'd like, and Vanessa got to try it first, although I think it will actually fit Elana better. I also have been getting some furniture their size to make them feel more at home.
IMG_20230220_071531639.jpg
IMG_20230220_071531639.jpg (3.72 MiB) Viewed 319 times

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I must say Vanessa's hair is simply magical. No matter how messy it gets, it always combs back to perfection easily. It is so fine, and looks so correct for how small she is, and yet seems almost immune to breakage, and doesn't tangle that much either. This morning it was very messy, but it's perfect again after a couple of minutes with a comb. She's amazing in every way, most of all how she stole my heart. <3

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Vanessa is a cutie. Her twin is often around here. But she's a more modern girl. She took quite a ride to get here (story can be found here.

Enjoying your pics so far, so carry on :)
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Kim wrote: ↑Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:20 pm Vanessa is a cutie. Her twin is often around here. But she's a more modern girl. She took quite a ride to get here (story can be found here.

Enjoying your pics so far, so carry on :)
Not sure they're twins; I can tell them apart. I think Allison is her younger sister........and also a total cutie! What an adventure! I haven't even finished it yet :) I'll have to show Vanessa.

radware59

Post by radware59 »

Very cute and girls and great fashions!

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

radware59 wrote: ↑Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:39 pm Very cute and girls and great fashions!
Thank you for saying so. I'm delighted they came to live with me. They are a joy on so many levels.

Vanessa wanted to try out something a bit more modern, a pink velvet sport coat and black skirt I bought for her. It looked very nice on her, but she didn't put anything under it, and her large bust wanted to peek. We'll take a picture once we find a suitable shirt to go with it. She's shy, and I don't want to embarrass her. Or get slapped silly lol

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Why did I look lol..... I found a full size Vanessa (swap hair and eyes required) clearance :o https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... dy-to-ship

Not gonna lie, that's tempting. Not going to do it. Am going to let the fairies try some clothes this morning. Pictures coming!

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Ok, the girls are having some fun today. A lot of clothes have arrived they've not had a chance to try. Today it's closet haul day! :)

To open the day, Vanessa insisted on trying this output I bought for Elana to cosplay a character from the George MacDonald novel Phantastes. Anybody can guess which one?

Though I think Elana will look more "correct" in this, Vanessa looks delightful in it, no question. I even found them a matching lace bra and boyshort for it. They're both insistent they're NOT going to pose in their underwear though. Might get a sneak shot.....might get mauled.....hmmm....

Anyway, Vanessa cosplaying the character.
IMG_20230304_123535477.jpg
IMG_20230304_123535477.jpg (3.21 MiB) Viewed 206 times
IMG_20230304_123623008.jpg
IMG_20230304_123623008.jpg (3.11 MiB) Viewed 206 times

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Elana tries on the teal summer dress.
IMG_20230304_125042783.jpg
IMG_20230304_125042783.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 202 times
She doesn't like the top, so I suggest she winter it up a little.
IMG_20230304_125628193.jpg
IMG_20230304_125628193.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 202 times
She thinks it makes her look fat, but I still think it's cute.
IMG_20230304_130514167.jpg
IMG_20230304_130514167.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 202 times
This is pretty hot, albeit it glittered all over her and the floor.

INFORMATIONS