kimberdoll.com

Ana is a cheerleader!

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Ana is a cheerleader!

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Ana (my Kimber girl) is a cheerleader!

She may or may not bear a 95% resemblance to a real girlfriend I had several years ago. We dated for 2.5 intense years and broke up halfway through my first year of college.
Any "95% resemblance" to a real person is purely coincidental, right?

DSCF2266.JPG
DSCF2266.JPG (487.19 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
DSCF2267.JPG
DSCF2267.JPG (495.18 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
DSCF2280.JPG
DSCF2280.JPG (448.5 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
DSCF2278.JPG
DSCF2278.JPG (487.16 KiB) Viewed 1802 times

As a good cheerleader, Ana displays a lot of spirit.
DSCF2273.JPG
DSCF2273.JPG (490.17 KiB) Viewed 1802 times

Any uncanny resemblance to a real person from my life is purely coincidental, right?
DSCF2271.JPG
DSCF2271.JPG (417.17 KiB) Viewed 1802 times

The camera doesn't do justice to how beautiful she is up close when she has her arms around you.
This may or may not be very close to reality! This may or may not be giving me serious flashbacks! You decide.

DSCF2293.JPG
DSCF2293.JPG (2.09 MiB) Viewed 1802 times

Ana is wearing nylons (nude color) which make her legs silky smooth.
Someone I once knew may or may not have had silky smooth legs. No one knows for sure, right?

DSCF2272.JPG
DSCF2272.JPG (412.99 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
DSCF2290.JPG
DSCF2290.JPG (549.78 KiB) Viewed 1802 times

Her heart pendant may or may not resemble a pendant I once gave to a certain person long ago.
DSCF2276.JPG
DSCF2276.JPG (430.38 KiB) Viewed 1802 times

Ana is wearing special cheerleader underpants that all cheerleaders have to wear. How do I know this? Well, you can figure that out.
I'll just say this: it may or may not be some of the top memories of my life.
It may or may not have been the softest ecstasy ever experienced by human hands.

DSCF2283.JPG
DSCF2283.JPG (452.48 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ana is a cheerleader!

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Ana is wearing my old high school varsity jacket, just as a real person may have worn once before.

DSCF2288.JPG
DSCF2288.JPG (2.33 MiB) Viewed 1798 times
DSCF2291.JPG
DSCF2291.JPG (2.54 MiB) Viewed 1798 times
DSCF2295.JPG
DSCF2295.JPG (2.86 MiB) Viewed 1798 times

Cheerleader Ana may or may not remind me of many mind-blowing "episodes", which TDF rules prohibit me from discussing here, but ones which I will always cherish as memories and thank God for. Oh to be young again!

To answer your first question: YES.
To answer your second question: YES.
To answer your third question: YES.

Now you can understand why I re-created her presence.
DSCF2286.JPG
DSCF2286.JPG (497.88 KiB) Viewed 1798 times
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Follow up info:

Q: Was the real-life Ana out of my league?
A: Yes.

But I didn't let that stop me, and that's why I got her when no other guy in school did.

Because I "put myself out there", I unapologetically presented fun, devil-may-care sexual energy from the outset, and I was persistent.

She shot me down at least three times in the beginning. Each time, I returned later with another attempt. Victory goes to the finisher, not the quitter.

P.S. My wife (married over 20 years now) shot me down in the beginning, too. Now she's hooked. Believe in yourself!

I love this doll.
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

Great advice. More guys should be told that.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! Your Ana looks absolutely gorgeous in her cheerleading outfit! πŸ’«βœ¨πŸ€© It suits her very well! 😍😘

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos! BRAVO! πŸ“· πŸ’– πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

ChadleyInkwell wrote: ↑Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:30 pm
Any uncanny resemblance to a real person from my life is purely coincidental, right?
When coincidences further embellish the dolls... :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

BigJay039 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:25 am Great advice. More guys should be told that.
Shitty advice for today's youth actually. 20 yr ago fine, but in today's world, Chadley here (unless he's actually a "Chad" lol) would have been outed on social media as a sexual harrasser, #metoo from any other girl he talked to who got even mildly creeped, and then that would snowball into him being ruined and having to delete all his online life and move far away or not be able to get a college admission or real job. Lmao.. that's probably the reason Gen Z practices abstinence more than any previous generation (if polls are to be believed), they're scared of that shit happening

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

I’m feeling the team spirit here! A little cosplay is always good for the soul. The sexy cheerleader is one of my favorites . Usually requested by me during college playoffs! Commercial breaks are always good for a little team spirit groping!

Nice pics Ana, I like your name!

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

YungSynth wrote: ↑Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:34 am
Shitty advice for today's youth actually. 20 yr ago fine, but in today's world, Chadley here (unless he's actually a "Chad" lol)
Lol

I should have been more specific. Not on the persistence, but on the actually chatting with women and asking them out in a non-creepy way. Put yourself out there. I'm actually in full agreement on not being persistent, and if you're "friendzoned," take her at her word. She's not interested. (She's probably not interested in even being friends, but that's a whole other thing.)

:D
:plaidskirt:

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

BigJay039 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:45 pm
Shitty advice for today's youth actually. 20 yr ago fine, but in today's world, Chadley here (unless he's actually a "Chad" lol)
Lol

I should have been more specific. Not on the persistence, but on the actually chatting with women and asking them out in a non-creepy way. Put yourself out there. I'm actually in full agreement on not being persistent, and if you're "friendzoned," take her at her word. She's not interested. (She's probably not interested in even being friends, but that's a whole other thing.)

Well, I am Gen-X and definitely pre-social media. In the 1990's I made an entire "career" out of direct-approaching women (I always had some fear to overcome). Today's generation looks like aliens to me: so wracked with self-doubt and they have internalized the shaming language of the "creep" frame that has been imposed on them. I reject it!

Also, too many guys put women on a pedestal. What they don't realize is that women quickly despise that. They actually want a reversal of those roles! Women want to be cheerleaders for a proactive man who is worthy of their support. Women want to say to themselves, "I'm with a winner."

Failure to chase your excellence is the #1 reason why women leave men. Women will put up with a lot from a man who "gets things done", but women have very little patience for a man who gets lazy and emotionally dependent (like a child that she has to take care of). Yes, that isn't "woke" or "PC" to say, but so what.

Women like and respect men who "put themselves out there", not cowering with hand-wringing apologies for being born with a penis.

This doll reminds of me of myself at my best. Being the hero of my own life.
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

BigJay039 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:25 am Great advice. More guys should be told that.
Before I was with the real-life Ana, I didn't have much confidence with girls. I knew I wasn't the best-looking guy at school.

But I had a daring streak that overcame my fears. I "went for it" with positive, flirty energy that never apologized and kept trying. I always looked her in the eye.

She found that to be irresistible, as all women do. It's probably some evolutionary hard-wiring from thousands of years of survival.

I love this doll.
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

Agreed on the Gen X/Y thing. I'm on the cusp myself. Grew up in the Era of PC. Pretty much the same as Woke (though woke seems to be much more intense.) Confidence is key, period.

Anyway. End of soapbox.

Where did you get the cheerleader outfit? I'd like to get my future one into one, and I can use the time to look.
Kimber Quinn is loving her new home.

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

BigJay039 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:23 pm Agreed on the Gen X/Y thing. I'm on the cusp myself. Grew up in the Era of PC. Pretty much the same as Woke (though woke seems to be much more intense.) Confidence is key, period.

Anyway. End of soapbox.

Where did you get the cheerleader outfit? I'd like to get my future one into one, and I can use the time to look.

I bought the cheerleader outfit on Ebay. Somebody's old high school (I have no idea what the initials mean). It was the only one with my school's exact colors. It was around $120. Ouch. The price of nostalgia.

It wasn't an exact replica of what I was looking for, but it was surprisingly close.

The outfit comes in three separate pieces:
1. A long-sleeve undershirt: it has a zipper up the neck and collar flaps that flip down (the way my gf used to wear them).
2. A no-sleeve vest that goes over the shirt.
3. A skirt that has a zipper and button in the front.

I bought the cheerleader underpants separately on Amazon, brand new. (Kimber Doll has a really soft butt, so this is nice.)

Notes on the outfit:
  • The material is a bit on the thick and coarse side (I had forgotten about that) because it's meant to be durable (the girls are outside and often jumping around in the elements). So it's not really that "sexy" to feel. I think it's Rayon. It kind of feels like a "work" outfit. Maybe many of the "adult-oriented" cheerleader outfits are designed to be softer. But this outfit is the real deal.
  • The outfit is a bit tight since Kimber Doll is busty lol (DD, whereas my gf was a B).
  • The long sleeve under-shirt was a pain in the ass to put on because Kimber's fingers are wired and loosey-goosey. So I had to roll the sleeves back a lot and carefully bring her fingers through.
  • There is probably a better way to put her hands through, like maybe folding a small, wedged-shaped piece of carboard over her hands and then "wedging" through.

Hope that helps!
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

BigJay039 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:45 pm
Lol

There's no such thing as "non creepy" way if you aren't very handsome lol. Even asking someone for the time ( excuse me, do you know what time it is? )
Will get you in trouble now lol. It's actually happened. Asking a lady what time it is can get you in trouble

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Btw, in case anyone is wondering what happened to "the real Ana"...

I saw her photos on Facebook back in 2018 and was shocked...The Wall was unkind to her.

- Divorced
- Wrinkled face
- Tree stump legs and arms
- Beer belly
- And a bunch of makeup

This girl used to command male attention everywhere.

Now she commands a size 20 house dress.

I kid you not: I am hotter than her now.

Stunning reversal of fortune.

You could tell from the photos that her second husband is pissed: he married her when she was moderately-sized, and then she blimped out... in her forties. Someone told me that her first divorce was caused after she caused her first husband to go bankrupt and lose his house.

I didn't even recognize her fat face in one of the photos. Meanwhile, I work out every day and people tell me how young I still look for my age.
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

INFORMATIONS