zelex.com.cn

Zelex 170C silicone for sex, how does it feel in the inside?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Zelex 170C silicone for sex, how does it feel in the inside?

Post by schmoll42 »

Hi all,

I've been considering the 170C silicone for quite some time now.
My primary usage will be that of a sex toy.
I had a Piper Doll TPE last year, but I had to give away (she's my only reference).

I've been having a hard time compiling all the information I could find regarding the actual sexual experience with a 170C.
Some find it too rough because of the silicone, others find it better than TPE, and other worse than TPE but good anyway.
Conclusion, I'm lost, I'm confused, and I can't decide whether or not the 170C is suitable for my usage.

I would greatly appreciate 170C doll owners' feedback regarding how it feels in the inside (fixed vagina model).
And more importantly, would you recommend the 170C as sex-toy, or there's a chance to end up disappointed?

Thanks for helping out!

PS: I wanted to start a poll to gather some statistics, but I did not find the function to so.

informalproblem

Re: Zelex 170C silicone, how is it in the inside?

Post by informalproblem »

So I'll do my best to stick to the rule of not comparing different brands, while in a manufacturer section of the forum. I love my Zelex. My purchase was mostly for looks, and I wanted to set her up strictly as art, but she also became my favorite sex toy. I opted to go with a removable insert, due to ease of cleanup, and this has proven to be useful. The sleeve is textured and extremally pleasurable. So, I've been very happy with the purchase. It doesn't hurt that she looks damn good to me. I have not seen any problem with the paint being removed from any parts or the black clothing leaving any stains. Silicone ftw
PXL_20230323_225115840.jpg
PXL_20230323_225115840.jpg (168.45 KiB) Viewed 3879 times

Andromeda

Re: Zelex 170C silicone for sex, how does it feel in the inside?

Post by Andromeda »

Yeah, I agree. Inserts are very conveniant for cleaning and the new Zelex insert looks pretty good and usable. Unfortunabely it‘s not available for the 155 body and I am out of the game. What a pity, the 170 body is way too heavy for me.
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Happyday333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Happyday333 »

ZELEX 165cm Zero-Two body Inspiration series. GE07 head has moveable jaws and ROS capabilities., this is the first silicon doll I’ve owned and it feels so real, you can put your fingers inside her butt and vagina,, and feel how much softer on the inside, then she is on the outside..it’s amazing, feels just like the real thing. The best part is she’s always up for having sex and never turns me down ha ha ha .. my moma said,, never say never.. but I don’t think I’ll ever get another TPE doll again.. Silicon is so much better ,then TPE,, looks and feels more realistic and way easier to clean.. take care 🌎✌🏻
Attachments
GE07 head
GE07 head
80BCB78D-BEC8-4547-B5C4-9BBBEE0EC781.jpeg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 3786 times
Zero-two body
Zero-two body
97A51222-5DC7-4B59-8D92-510B6E77B622.jpeg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 3786 times

schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by schmoll42 »

Thanks for the replies all!
Happyday333 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:16 am ZELEX 165cm Zero-Two body Inspiration series. GE07 head has moveable jaws and ROS capabilities., this is the first silicon doll I’ve owned and it feels so real, you can put your fingers inside her butt and vagina,, and feel how much softer on the inside, then she is on the outside..it’s amazing, feels just like the real thing. The best part is she’s always up for having sex and never turns me down ha ha ha .. my moma said,, never say never.. but I don’t think I’ll ever get another TPE doll again.. Silicon is so much better ,then TPE,, looks and feels more realistic and way easier to clean.. take care 🌎✌🏻
Hot pics :plaidskirt: ! You have a fixed vagina, right?
informalproblem wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:55 pm So I'll do my best to stick to the rule of not comparing different brands, while in a manufacturer section of the forum. I love my Zelex. My purchase was mostly for looks, and I wanted to set her up strictly as art, but she also became my favorite sex toy. I opted to go with a removable insert, due to ease of cleanup, and this has proven to be useful. The sleeve is textured and extremally pleasurable. So, I've been very happy with the purchase. It doesn't hurt that she looks damn good to me. I have not seen any problem with the paint being removed from any parts or the black clothing leaving any stains. Silicone ftw
I heard Zelex did a great job improving their inserts. Still I'm a bit concerned by the outside look of the inserts, especially with streched legs.
I'd be interested to see what inserts look like on the 170C with stretched legs.

Eventually, anyone having both a fixed Zelex vagina + insert could tell if there's a major difference of feeling when inside?

Happyday333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Happyday333 »

Yes this is a fixed vagina

informalproblem

schmoll42 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:14 am I heard Zelex did a great job improving their inserts. Still I'm a bit concerned by the outside look of the inserts, especially with streched legs.
I'd be interested to see what inserts look like on the 170C with stretched legs.
https://www.zelexdoll.com/ has pictures on their site. You can just see a little bit of spherical section. It doesn't phase me because it's not like I am looking at that anyways. I see it when I spread her legs and insert, that's it.

If you look at MyRobotDoll's website, you'll see the fixed and insert have two different textures. My linking their URL is not an endorsement.

https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... -sex-dolls

schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by schmoll42 »

Thanks :raised_hands: I think I'll go for a fixed vagina after watching the videos. I'm not too fond of the insert even without spread legs :/

I just hope the silicone for the fixed vagina won't be too firm and turn my "muscle" red over time :D
Hopefully I'll be having more feedback overtime to help me decide.

In the meantime, I'm considering an order of a Zelex silicone insert alone to test the material.
If that's not too expensive, it might help :pray:

Stedoo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stedoo »

The inspiration insert with labia attached looks like a great option.

Gives you an opportunity to change the look too. Let's face it though, they all gape when stretched, I don't see their labia insert any different in that regard, and when it more closed positions looks totally normal.
But as you say, pity they don't offer it for shorter dolls, maybe in time they will.

informalproblem

schmoll42 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:11 pm Thanks :raised_hands: I think I'll go for a fixed vagina after watching the videos. I'm not too fond of the insert even without spread legs :/

I just hope the silicone for the fixed vagina won't be too firm and turn my "muscle" red over time :D

In the meantime, I'm considering an order of a Zelex silicone insert alone to test the material.
The insert is soft material, like the boobs and butt. It also appears to have a more aggressive texture, and that's something I like. Granted, it doesn't feel like real, to me.

Just get what you want. Keep in mind, cleanup is a lot more work with a fixe, but also most likely won't feel as intense, and that could be a good thing.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

informalproblem wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:28 pm
schmoll42 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:11 pm Thanks :raised_hands: I think I'll go for a fixed vagina after watching the videos. I'm not too fond of the insert even without spread legs :/

Just get what you want. Keep in mind, cleanup is a lot more work with a fixe, but also most likely won't feel as intense, and that could be a good thing.
Well said, informalproblem. When considering to buy the first doll, most people have no idea of what it means to clean the fixed vag of a 36 kg doll or simply move those 36 kg of dead weight. Silicone vags tend to be too tight and too rough and less intense could be a good thing indeed. Furthermore, silicone vags tend to tear pretty easy, mostly on first or second usage. Inserst are not prone for tearing and if it should tear one day, well, buy a new one or if you do not like the texture, buy an other one from an other manufacturer.
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

chacka

Post by chacka »

cleaning out a fixed is as simple as pulling her to the side of the bed over a bucket, flush her out, throw away the dirty water and airdy her holes with an aquarium pump. about 5 minutes work.

schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by schmoll42 »

chacka wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:46 am cleaning out a fixed is as simple as pulling her to the side of the bed over a bucket, flush her out, throw away the dirty water and airdy her holes with an aquarium pump. about 5 minutes work.
This is exactly what I was doing with my 1st TPE doll. I understand it's a tad different with a silicone fixed vagina, especially since you can't insert your whole fist to cleanup the lady. But I've some interesting approaches which should do the job. I'm not worried about that.

Again, I'm more worried about the actual experience "inside" the fixed vagina, and I'm trying to have as much feedback as I can to compile some "statistics" if able. If I could have made a poll, that would have helped, but I don't seem to have access to the option.

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

I love the sexy labia and with the realistic body paint it is awesome.

Vagina feels great, better is you heat it up first and don't forget to warm up your lube too!

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

chacka wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:46 am cleaning out a fixed is as simple as pulling her to the side of the bed over a bucket, flush her out, throw away the dirty water and airdy her holes with an aquarium pump. about 5 minutes work.
Correct, I agree. It took me years and several dolls to find out. Please see: viewtopic.php?p=2321771#p2321771
It's a manual for cleaning oral heads too.
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

INFORMATIONS