www.wmdolls.com

What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

Post by RevJack »

Luiskjr wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:40 pm
RevJack wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:54 am Unless of course you don't like fat flabby floppy flappy thighs.
There are plenty of those available in bars at closing time.
Pert little tight asses, and firm athletic bodies, those are in short supply.
All humans have flabby floppy flappy thighs, even men. Its human nature. What makes the thigh firm is a position of tense and force (while exercising or standing) applyinhg weight, or even intentionally making muscles rigid

But in bed in a relaxed position, all internal half of the thighs are flappy when you slap them, same as butts.

And as far as I remember its in bed when I enjoy most squeezing thighs, butts... not while running a marathon or weight lifting at the gym

guess what? cheeks, tummy or breasts are also flappy and squeezable. (Unless they have silicone implants in case of breasts)

Its a false sensitivity from poor judgement that firmness shown in fit females mean hard-on body surfaces. Not at rest, in bed.

They can turn rigid by her mind control, just as men make their biceps hard when showing off muscles. But the natural consistency of tender human flesh at rest is flappy and squeezable, at least much more than what dolls reflect.

What the industry needs is a Steve Jobs kind of manufacturer that prove everyone wrong and makes a proper doll body as it should, that would impress users by a better realism feeling.

"Why they didnt do this body before?" someone naively would ask...

cause in general people dont know how it should be... they "think" they know... but they dont
Right, and if we were happy with the grossly overweight and obese direction humans are going, that would be great! Thank you Steve Jobs for making me happy to fuck sloppy gelatinous women, Why didn't someone do this before?! Oh wait, they did, every BBW TPE doll ever made.
Realism is available everywhere, it is the MORE than, the EXTRA that we are searching for. Men compete for the few, the rare. I've never seen a fist fight over a flabby chick. Dolls are fantasy. Perfect images from our fantasies, cat girls, anime girls, rediculous sized boobs you can sleep on, recently alien girls with antenna and thee boobs, and even pig girls. Blue girls, elves, blue elves, fans.
These are fantasies come to "life" right there beside that perfect cheerleader you never got to bang in high school, the perfect model, the beautiful tennis player who wouldn't give you time of day. All these are ours now with dolls. This is a fantasy based industry, not destined for sad, saggy, flabby reality.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

RevJack wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:44 pm Right, and if we were happy with the grossly overweight and obese direction humans are going, that would be great! Thank you Steve Jobs for making me happy to fuck sloppy gelatinous women, Why didn't someone do this before?! Oh wait, they did, every BBW TPE doll ever made.
Realism is available everywhere, it is the MORE than, the EXTRA that we are searching for. Men compete for the few, the rare. I've never seen a fist fight over a flabby chick. Dolls are fantasy. Perfect images from our fantasies, cat girls, anime girls, rediculous sized boobs you can sleep on, recently alien girls with antenna and thee boobs, and even pig girls. Blue girls, elves, blue elves, fans.
These are fantasies come to "life" right there beside that perfect cheerleader you never got to bang in high school, the perfect model, the beautiful tennis player who wouldn't give you time of day. All these are ours now with dolls. This is a fantasy based industry, not destined for sad, saggy, flabby reality.

Reverend Jack
While I do agree with you, and I definitely wouldn't buy one myself there appears to be a market for those saggy, flabby, reality dolls. More than one company has put out dolls that are either fat or grannies, or both. But to me that's the joy of dolls, as long as there are enough people with that particular desire dolls will be made to fill the niche.

Personally, the next option (or innovation) I want to see is some form of modular molding. Basically where we can mix and match more elements of the body at will. Not just interchangeable head and body. I want to be able to pick a body and then choose bigger or small breasts, maybe perky versus saggy. Or choose the labia so it has a different look. Or choose the proportions and be able to decide between muscular, slim, skinny or plump. Ditto for butts, tight perky ass, big bubble butt, peach shaped... etc.

Currently it's frustrating because I can find a body that has a nice overall shape, but the boobs are too big, or the labia is the "wrong" style, or the butt is wrong. Or the boobs and butt are perfect but it's too tall or short, or skinny. So inevitably there is a tradeoff made between styles. I feel like making the mold in modular pieces might help resolve that, at least to some extent. Imagine being able to choose a 166c body but being able to change the breasts to be a bit perkier, or to a D instead of a C, all while leaving all the other details intact.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Nackers wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:00 am
While I do agree with you, and I definitely wouldn't buy one myself there appears to be a market for those saggy, flabby, reality dolls. More than one company has put out dolls that are either fat or grannies, or both. But to me that's the joy of dolls, as long as there are enough people with that particular desire dolls will be made to fill the niche.

Personally, the next option (or innovation) I want to see is some form of modular molding. Basically where we can mix and match more elements of the body at will. Not just interchangeable head and body. I want to be able to pick a body and then choose bigger or small breasts, maybe perky versus saggy. Or choose the labia so it has a different look. Or choose the proportions and be able to decide between muscular, slim, skinny or plump. Ditto for butts, tight perky ass, big bubble butt, peach shaped... etc.

Currently it's frustrating because I can find a body that has a nice overall shape, but the boobs are too big, or the labia is the "wrong" style, or the butt is wrong. Or the boobs and butt are perfect but it's too tall or short, or skinny. So inevitably there is a tradeoff made between styles. I feel like making the mold in modular pieces might help resolve that, at least to some extent. Imagine being able to choose a 166c body but being able to change the breasts to be a bit perkier, or to a D instead of a C, all while leaving all the other details intact.
Excellent point Nackers. Like Volkswagen's MQB platform but for dolls 😉👍And I totally agree with you: most often, there is like a generally good match or whatever but you're thinking... nah, the waist really doesn't work or the boobs are not quite there. And tha labia are basically an afterthought on so many dolls from so many makers. I think they don't realise just how much variety and choice would be appreciated by their target market here... But yeah, basically start with the height fixed and everything chould then be modular, sort of thing.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Some of you are driving the discussion to make a point where it was never mentioned. BBW or obese is ugly and it was never on the table. All BBW sell low numbers and dont make a profit

If you can read and passed your comprehension text exam in school you will clearly understand i wrote flappy thighs are human nature in ALL humans at rest and relaxed, even fit, slim, athletic young cheerleaders. Read my post again if necessary

If you go to bed with the perfect young body, you can still feel her inner thighs flappy and when you slapp them they will waggle, can squeeze them, same with butts and tummy even if she has a flat tummy, when she is on top of you, press your hand in her tummy its soft and tender, you can still squeeze to check its softness.

Thats how body flesh is, rigid and firm when needs to support weight or apply force, and also soft and tender when she lets you feel her parts

It doesnt matter if the person has a perfect slim body, all humans have tender flesh like in cheeks. Dolls are too rigid and firm, unrealistic
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Luiskjr wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:17 am Some of you are driving the discussion to make a point where it was never mentioned. BBW or obese is ugly and it was never on the table. All BBW sell low numbers and dont make a profit

If you can read and passed your comprehension text exam in school you will clearly understand i wrote flappy thighs are human nature in ALL humans at rest and relaxed, even fit, slim, athletic young cheerleaders. Read my post again if necessary

If you go to bed with the perfect young body, you can still feel her inner thighs flappy and when you slapp them they will waggle, can squeeze them, same with butts and tummy even if she has a flat tummy, when she is on top of you, press your hand in her tummy its soft and tender, you can still squeeze to check its softness.

Thats how body flesh is, rigid and firm when needs to support weight or apply force, and also soft and tender when she lets you feel her parts

It doesnt matter if the person has a perfect slim body, all humans have tender flesh like in cheeks. Dolls are too rigid and firm, unrealistic
I hear you loud and clear Luiskjr and agree with you whole heartily. It's sometimes hard for people to grasp and fully understand the difference between realism and undesired body proportions.

Yes, the human body is very soft and squishy, regardless of how fit or out of shape it is.

Most doll manufactures have completely missed the mark when it comes to trying to replicate the softness and squishiness of the human body.

The only two areas of the body they seem to be most concerned with, are the breast and butt cheeks of the doll. But completely ignore areas that are just as important, such as around the thighs, (especially the back of the thighs, right underneath the butt cheeks), back, stomach and limbs.

I believe if they ever started to really pay attention and became more efficient at replicating these important areas of the body, besides just around the breast and butt area. Dolls would become more popular to those who are still looking at them as nothing more than just fancy glorified action figures, instead of actual realistic replicated sexual substitutes for the human body.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

King Solo wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:24 pm [

I hear you loud and clear Luiskjr and agree with you whole heartily. It's sometimes hard for people to grasp and fully understand the difference between realism and undesired body proportions.

Yes, the human body is very soft and squishy, regardless of how fit or out of shape it is.

Most doll manufactures have completely missed the mark when it comes to trying to replicate the softness and squishiness of the human body.

The only two areas of the body they seem to be most concerned with, are the breast and butt cheeks of the doll. But completely ignore areas that are just as important, such as around the thighs, (especially the back of the thighs, right underneath the butt cheeks), back, stomach and limbs.

I believe if they ever started to really pay attention and became more efficient at replicating these important areas of the body, besides just around the breast and butt area. Dolls would become more popular to those who are still looking at them as nothing more than just fancy glorified action figures, instead of actual realistic replicated sexual substitutes for the human body.
well said! @King Solo

I believe shortly we will se better bodies.

Im surely looking forward to a third doll, and most of us would buy an additional doll regardless of how many we own

But it needs to be a doll substantially upgraded and not just "more of the same"

:thumbs_up:
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I think the TPE we see so much of today is about the closest thing to live flesh we're going to see for some time to come. I'm in my late 70s and I hope you don't think I"m, looking at some 77 year old gal as a bed partner. Hell no! I'm still lusting after the 20 and 30 year old chicks...always have, always will. My mug may look like the road map to China and my arms resemble crepe paper but that doesn't mean I want a female of like qualities. I'd say the vast majority here wants a college age looking honey to dress/undress. I've been quite happy with the current crop of dolls made of TPE. If something else comes along that will more emulate real flesh great but until then, I still like feeling butts and boobs made from TPE. Just my two cents. Anything beats them damn blow up dolls from years gone by. We've reached quantum leaps since then.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

ColColt wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:54 pm I think the TPE we see so much of today is about the closest thing to live flesh we're going to see for some time to come. I'm in my late 70s and I hope you don't think I"m, looking at some 77 year old gal as a bed partner. Hell no! I'm still lusting after the 20 and 30 year old chicks...always have, always will. My mug may look like the road map to China and my arms resemble crepe paper but that doesn't mean I want a female of like qualities. I'd say the vast majority here wants a college age looking honey to dress/undress. I've been quite happy with the current crop of dolls made of TPE. If something else comes along that will more emulate real flesh great but until then, I still like feeling butts and boobs made from TPE. Just my two cents. Anything beats them damn blow up dolls from years gone by. We've reached quantum leaps since then.
Word 😉.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

King Solo wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:24 pm I hear you loud and clear Luiskjr and agree with you whole heartily. It's sometimes hard for people to grasp and fully understand the difference between realism and undesired body proportions.

Actually a large portion of the back is not soft and squishy because it has bone very close to the surface, same as the ribcage. Basically the stomach (front and back should be squishy, but the upper back should not be squishy. Or more accurately there should be a small amount of squishy (like 1cm) then it should be hard like bone. I'll also say that while relaxed muscle is softer than tensed muscle it's definitely firmer than fat. So a muscular thigh should be firmer than a breast, but not as firm as the ribcage or shoulder blades.

Of course the more zones of differing softness we try to create the harder it is to make and the more chance there is for problems to arise. Either different firmness materials de-laminating or insert moving and bunching unnaturally under the skin. Honestly, if I had to choose a tradeoff I'd take a muscular looking doll with firmer abdomen and thighs with soft butt, boobs and vagina if it reduces the risk of manufacturing problems.

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

Luiskjr wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:17 am Some of you are driving the discussion to make a point where it was never mentioned. BBW or obese is ugly and it was never on the table. All BBW sell low numbers and dont make a profit
Even though you may say this is not the subject of the discussion, I'm going to respectfully disagree with your comment. While I am fully prepared to accept that you don't find BBWs attractive, the reality is that the BBW body type *is* seen as attractive by a large percentage of doll owners. And vendors back this up. For example, go to joylovedolls.com and look at their "Hot Right Now" section which shows their best sellers. The WM163H is the first listed, which is WM's BBW offering. Similar instances can be seen on other vendor sites. Would they choose an ugly doll that doesn't sell well and makes them no profit to put in their best sellers list? No, it would gain them nothing. The reality is that BBW dolls do sell well, and do make a profit for vendors and manufacturers alike because buyers simply want them.
Later,
LW

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Lone Wolf wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:48 am
Even though you may say this is not the subject of the discussion, I'm going to respectfully disagree with your comment. While I am fully prepared to accept that you don't find BBWs attractive, the reality is that the BBW body type *is* seen as attractive by a large percentage of doll owners. And vendors back this up. For example, go to joylovedolls.com and look at their "Hot Right Now" section which shows their best sellers. The WM163H is the first listed, which is WM's BBW offering. Similar instances can be seen on other vendor sites. Would they choose an ugly doll that doesn't sell well and makes them no profit to put in their best sellers list? No, it would gain them nothing. The reality is that BBW dolls do sell well, and do make a profit for vendors and manufacturers alike because buyers simply want them.
Later,
LW
dont get fooled, Im a businessman too, when we need to push sales for a product, we stamp it in front page and label it "Hot"

BBW are heavy and not easy to handle in bed.
To assess sales you must count the number of users here in TDF that own one.

Launching this model was a way of coming clean from worldwide accusations that sex dolls emulate the borderline young and perfect late teens figure. Also to offer variety. Want to know another flop? Ebony dolls.

Yes some of them go for it, specially rich owners who have multiple dolls and want a different skin color. An option. But its not the mainstream doll feature in demand.

There are plenty of skin colors, white, wheat, tan, light brown, dark brown... variety options improve the chances someone will buy from you.

The idea is give the industry a fair role on inclusion and worship a female not by being slim, a feminism advocate that doesnt work among men because as RevJack said: "when we buy a doll we want that perfect body" that is denied to us in real life for the the known reasons
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I could have almost gone for this girl. She reminds me so of a beloved wife I once had. Not so much the tummy area but the face and boobs. But, she's too heavy for me at 90 pounds. She's almost typical mid aged American woman.
Attachments
ScreenHunter 6746.jpg
ScreenHunter 6746.jpg (757.7 KiB) Viewed 838 times

musefinder
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by musefinder »

I just want to wake up and see an announcement that WM and Angelkiss have a new joint system that is smoother and doesn’t go loose or can be tightened somehow.
Aurora 2.0 (Tantaly torso doll) (acquired in Jan, 2024) Great with VR porn!
Lana (WM 157b) (acquired in Feb, 2023)
Nikki and Kayla (Tayu 158cm C+ with Ivy and Susie heads) (ordered toward the end of Feb, 2024 - waiting...)

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

musefinder wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:35 pm I just want to wake up and see an announcement that WM and Angelkiss have a new joint system that is smoother and doesn’t go loose or can be tightened somehow.
Word, especially as regards tightening!

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Well, one option I do wish and want for when it comes to all Dolls is in fact better, stronger and more durable Skeletons, that lasts MUCH longer before limbs is getting too loose. No matter what Brand, Model or Factory she is coming from. Whether she costs you a Basic $1000 or she is $4000.
I do not care whether she is having or can have sucking Vagina or Sucking Mouth or Realistic Breathing or whatever.
The Skeleton should be improved in all aspects to prevent loosening limbs.
By all means, many things are interesting Features to have, but Number One!1 Priority should be Skeleton to improve.

INFORMATIONS