betterlovedoll.com

Forest Spirit Mia Summons Spring with her Love Spells

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Well
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Forest Spirit Mia Summons Spring with her Love Spells

Post by Well »

Those icy blue eyes are really mesmerizing. You picked a great head for this model 😍

-Well
Image Beautiful Bountiful Beloved BELINDA - SY157

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Leatherman wrote: ↑Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:14 pm Fabulous Photoshoot baphometric !

Creative. Imaginative. Sensuous.

What more could you ask for?

:glou:
Thanks so much Leatherman! Coming from a professional doll photographer like yourself, that means a whole lot. I'm glad you liked it!

Maybe I should reach out to XYDoll and see if they will buy these photos from me for use instead of the current ones that they have for this doll... :whistle:
Well wrote: ↑Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:37 pm Those icy blue eyes are really mesmerizing. You picked a great head for this model 😍

-Well
Cheers Well! :glou:
Yeah I love her eyes as well - they have just a tinge of purple to them that makes them very enchanting as well.

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

These are absolutely incredible and the best thing I have seen! The divine feminine energy just draws me in and you kept me fully captivated! Your writing is amazing as well, my body literally quivered as I was reading Mia’s story. She is a truly beautiful muse to work with. I am SO glad I clicked on this thread! I am also a wife who likes to help her hubby doll owner with photo shoots, I hope yours enjoyed the experience as much as I do!
-Mrs. Lime πŸ’š

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

limedoll wrote: ↑Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:26 am These are absolutely incredible and the best thing I have seen! The divine feminine energy just draws me in and you kept me fully captivated! Your writing is amazing as well, my body literally quivered as I was reading Mia’s story. She is a truly beautiful muse to work with. I am SO glad I clicked on this thread! I am also a wife who likes to help her hubby doll owner with photo shoots, I hope yours enjoyed the experience as much as I do!
-Mrs. Lime πŸ’š
Hey Mrs. Lime, thank you very much!!
Yes, the divine feminine energy was freely flowing in this photography session. It honestly felt like an act of worship while I was doing it. The room crackled with energy and just being in her presence was awe inspiring.
She is indeed a truly amazing muse! I feel extremely lucky to be able to capture her essence in these photographs.
And yeah, I'm also very lucky to have my wife along for the ride! She really came up with some awesome poses and had a lot of fun - the plant bondage idea was all hers!
I believe that sex dolls can be a valuable and healthy creative outlet for sexual energy and self expression that can enhance the bond between a loving couple :D

========

This marks the end of the first day of the photo shoot. But we are not ready to leave the forest yet!
Here's a sneak peak of what's to come next - I'll upload more photos tomorrow.

IMG_1473.jpg
IMG_1473.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 427 times

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living

Post by young guy »

Bravo, baphometric! This is a wonderful set of images you've captured that really bring Mia to life. With your descriptions, you have enhanced the effect to the point where it seems very realistic; Mia seems to be totally in touch with the moment. Your collaboration with your wife has taken these shots to another level. Congratulations to you both!
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

This is a wonderful series of photos! 😍 Every photo is worth looking at carefully... everything is so beautiful down to the smallest detail! And Mia is so gorgeous! βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

BRAVO Baphometric ! πŸ“· πŸ’– πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Part V

The arcane energies swirling around our fertile forest nymph reach a throbbing crescendo, as the lascivious vines writhe and and ravish her body. In a final, desperate, ululating cry she pours out every last drop of her essence in an earth-shaking orgasm, her body wracked in pleasure. The ground rumbles as the spell spurts forth its final throes, and the canopy of leaves fills with bright white light pouring from every inch of the nymph's glistening body. Then, suddenly, the forest goes quiet, as she collapses to the petal-strewn underbrush. For a moment, for an eternity, all is quiet.

Languidly, Mia's eyes flutter open, revealing a leafy forested grove. Her thoughts begin to race.
How did she get here again? And why are the insides of her thighs warm and dripping wet?

IMG_1479.jpg
IMG_1479.jpg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 380 times
IMG_1483.jpg
IMG_1483.jpg (2.98 MiB) Viewed 380 times
IMG_1488.jpg
IMG_1488.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 380 times
IMG_1490.jpg
IMG_1490.jpg (2.87 MiB) Viewed 380 times
IMG_1502.jpg
IMG_1502.jpg (3.02 MiB) Viewed 380 times
IMG_1514.jpg
IMG_1514.jpg (3.02 MiB) Viewed 380 times
IMG_1523.jpg
IMG_1523.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 380 times
IMG_1529.jpg
IMG_1529.jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 380 times
IMG_1541.jpg
IMG_1541.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 380 times
IMG_1548.jpg
IMG_1548.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 380 times

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

young guy wrote: ↑Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:02 am Bravo, baphometric! This is a wonderful set of images you've captured that really bring Mia to life. With your descriptions, you have enhanced the effect to the point where it seems very realistic; Mia seems to be totally in touch with the moment. Your collaboration with your wife has taken these shots to another level. Congratulations to you both!
We appreciate it Young Guy, thank you! :)
Writing the descriptions is a lot of fun, it's like discovering the story that I was photographing all along.
gogodolls wrote: ↑Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:41 am This is a wonderful series of photos! 😍 Every photo is worth looking at carefully... everything is so beautiful down to the smallest detail! And Mia is so gorgeous! βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

BRAVO Baphometric ! πŸ“· πŸ’– πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Woohoo, thanks Gogodolls! My crippling perfectionism finally pays off! :lol:
Hope you enjoy the next set of photos just as much! :wink:
BTW my wife thought your name was Googoodolls for a moment and was very amused lol

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Here's a video recording of Mia in one of my favorite poses during the shoot!
I hope it captures what it felt like being in the physical space with her, it was quite magical.
Recommend full screen and audio on - enjoy the Wardruna in the background :D

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Part VI

Fleeting memories swirl into view as Mia remembers the love spell she evoked before. Her body had become a vessel for the hallowed goddess to inhabit, and she imbued her with powerful reproductive energies. Infused with desire pouring forth like a roaring river, Mia turns to meet the hungry eyes savoring her supple form. The whole tribe of forest elves had gathered to witness her ritual, and now it was their turn to play their part. Mia begins to move hypnotically, exuding beauty, grace, and otherworldly power in an ethereal dance. The gathered throng stare longingly as she works her magic, enthralled by her performance - every eye locked on her luxurious body, and every loin stiffening with furious passion.

Will the goddess give her the strength to endure the intense ritual orgy? Or will the tribe be utterly exhausted by her wild, uncontrollable lust? She couldn't wait to find out...

IMG_1499.jpg
IMG_1499.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 337 times
IMG_1557.jpg
IMG_1557.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 337 times
IMG_1565.jpg
IMG_1565.jpg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 337 times
IMG_1572.jpg
IMG_1572.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 337 times
IMG_1588.jpg
IMG_1588.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 337 times
IMG_1593.jpg
IMG_1593.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 337 times
IMG_1605.jpg
IMG_1605.jpg (3.14 MiB) Viewed 337 times
IMG_1622.jpg
IMG_1622.jpg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 337 times
IMG_1632.jpg
IMG_1632.jpg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 337 times
IMG_1636.jpg
IMG_1636.jpg (2.46 MiB) Viewed 337 times

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

I really loved this photo shoot! Mia is so pretty! πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ Her outfit, hair, makeup, props, poses and background... everything is fabulous! βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ€©

Big BRAVO to you and your wife! πŸ“· πŸ’– πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Goo-Goo :whistle:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

gogodolls wrote: ↑Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:24 am I really loved this photo shoot! Mia is so pretty! πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ Her outfit, hair, makeup, props, poses and background... everything is fabulous! βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ€©

Big BRAVO to you and your wife! πŸ“· πŸ’– πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Goo-Goo :whistle:
So glad you enjoyed it gogodolls! :D :glou:

I feel blessed to be part of a community like TDF that helps push my boundaries and develop new skills. I'm excited to see what the next shoot brings!

Well
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Well »

Can't tell if I like the red or the pink hair better

-Well
Image Beautiful Bountiful Beloved BELINDA - SY157

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Well wrote: ↑Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:31 am Can't tell if I like the red or the pink hair better

-Well
Yeah they are both really good - one of the best parts about a doll is that you can swap the wigs at a whim! 😁

I should do an elf shoot with the pink wig sometime though

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Good stuff!
I like the red hair:D
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy