realsexdoll.com

Old Member but still Newbie posting !! Greetings from Argentina !!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

gusdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Old Member but still Newbie posting !! Greetings from Argentina !!

Post by gusdoll »

Hi guys, let me introduce myself, I'm from Argentina.

I´m am NEW owner of an IRONTECH Silicone 164 cm. Just arrived 3 weeks ago. (Full Honest review in progress). Have lots of details to talk about very soon.

The desire of having the perfect woman was always behind me. As time passes.. mi body gets older but not my mind... so i will always need to have a sexy beauty near me to fill my visual pleasure and desire.
I joined this forum several years ago just out of curiosity. The evolution of the dolls led me to learn more every day until I was encouraged to enter this world of pleasure.

My english is average. Can read and understand almost everything but writing is more dificult. With the help of the translator I am going to try to express myself as well as possible.
If you take into account that after reading here for almost 4 years I never wrote a post or comment, now I have a lot to say and contribute in the future.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

First I started buying a "Tantaly" torso, the CECILIA model. Visually it is very attractive but the size is limited. I should have bought the Rosie model.
The idea was to see if the TPE material was worth it or not, it was my introduction to the world of pleasure with synthetic materials. With the right temperature and lube it's totally worth it.
It is very practical to use, washing with the correct accessory is also simple and the only negative point that I can come to say has to do with the very nature of the TPE. It gets very dirty and requires permanent maintenance.

Then I was looking for the full body experience, and as I read that weight could really be a problem, I decided to buy the cheap starter version that offers "PIPERDOLL" , the Ariel 100 cm in TPE-material. It is very well made and the detail and shapes that they achieve in such a small size is hard to believe. It is truly a beauty. The silicone version is even more realistic. The only problem is that it's very weak, wire fingers break easily and the skeletal structure doesn't last very long before becoming loose and cracking in places. The placement of the love holes are correct and that adds a lot of visual pleasure.

As for the general sensations that this doll gives you... the truth is that I would not recommend it. You should try to get a 130 o 140 cm version instead because 100 cm is so small that it gives you a certain feeling of moral discomfort and it does not finish satisfying you. The anal orifice is very small and short, it breaks on the first uses. The break somehow reaches the interior and when washing it, water enters where it should not and begins to rust. The rest no longer need to be detailed. As for the design of the doll... what can I say... Mizuwali is a master!! I think I've always been in love with Akira, 160 cm, but I don't think I'll be able to buy her one day.
Seamless neck design is the best. Life sized dolls must find the way to be produced in this way.

After some time, i decided that i needed the full experience with a bigger doll.

I´ve been reading information for 4 years and seeing the progress of each brand and I felt that the doll that I really want had not yet been created. Nice shapes and curves in most brands but horrible LHP in most of them. But given the economic situation in my country, I had to rush to buy one because every day it becomes less accessible and the costs move away day by day from my possibilities. My country's currency devalues ​​constantly and inflation never ends.

I'm not going to lie to you, the STARPERY brand is the one that most coincided with my tastes and demands. (in love with "natalia" head) The position of the love holes seem right to me and the realism and tanning marks caught my attention, also TAYU models are interesting.. but the only vendor that exists in my country (TTD) does not work with those brands, so I had to decide on IRONTECH.

the specs I ordered:

-Irontech 164 cm Silicone (christmas promotion)
-Skin Tone: Dark Tanned / vagina: light brown
-Hard hands and realistic fingers (free)
-Evo Skeleton (free)
-Auto Sucking Vagina (free)
-Breasts: Gel (free)
-Feet: Standing with bolts
-Heads: S2 angelia- hard / S13 celine- soft / S17 luna- soft with 3 differente wigs (1 head free in promotion and 1 extra head free also for the long wait) (thanks irontech)

Extras:
-Gel Ass (paid)

Production time: Order placed on January 2023, received on April 2023, 3 months of wait.

The wait was long but when it arrived, the truth is that I was surprised at first sight.
But not everything is as I would like to be, so I have many opinions, criticisms and suggestions.

i think i´m not able to upload photos yet.. need to read instructions to see how and when.
Meanwhile, i´m writing a full honest review with some details and answers i never read anywhere and would have been usefull to choose or not this model.

thanks for the info you provide me all this years.

Greetings
--GUS--

to be continued....

The Doll Man

Re: Old Member but still Newbie posting !! Greetings from Argentina !!

Post by The Doll Man »

gusdoll wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:20 pm
As time passes.. mi body gets older but not my mind... so i will always need to have a sexy beauty near me to fill my visual pleasure and desire.
I joined this forum several years ago just out of curiosity. The evolution of the dolls led me to learn more every day until I was encouraged to enter this world of pleasure.
:glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Welcome and congratulations. A very nice choice you have made, can’t wait to see her!

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi gusdoll
Welcome to TDF. You need to have made five posts before you can post photos. Your new girl sounds lovely, looking forward to seeing some photos. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Welcome to the poster club! :wink:
Interesting review of your previous dolls. I can't wait to read your review of your IT doll. :thumbs_up:

To upload photos, you just need to have posted 5 messages before, in any thread.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Welcome gusdoll
Im also porteño :)

Excellent deal and options!
Owned an Irontech torso in the past as my first but sold it locally before moving to full body

Also own a Natalia and its even listed in mercadolibre. Was there any customs surcharge thru TTD?

This is the right place to be and Im glad you join
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Gusdoll :multi: and congratulations on your new girl! :thumbs_up: Can't wait to see pictures... I love pictures! 📷 💖 :D

Glad to have you among us now! 8)
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

gusdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gusdoll »

Luiskjr wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:32 am Welcome gusdoll
Im also porteño :)

Excellent deal and options!
Owned an Irontech torso in the past as my first but sold it locally before moving to full body

Also own a Natalia and its even listed in mercadolibre. Was there any customs surcharge thru TTD?

This is the right place to be and Im glad you join
Hi and thanks !! I am glad to find people from my same country with whom I can exchange opinions and experiences. I was able to see your post on ML and it really is tempting. Is there a trusted supplier that brings this brand to Argentina? TTD people are from Cordoba, very responsible. From what I saw, they are the only ones who have a well-established business, although at the time of buying, I felt that I knew more details and options than they did. In any case, they were very correct and kind in everything. They give you a final price and it is all included except the local freight to my destination.

INFORMATIONS