realsexdoll.com

MY PERFECT PARTNER

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

StephenMcC
Apprentice
Apprentice

MY PERFECT PARTNER

Post by StephenMcC »

Hi
I didn't have any interest in sex toys until the beginning of the year. I was, and am happily contented with my life, but there has nearly always been a void that I have never properly filled.
In my 60's, I longed for a female companion to make my life complete.

The conventional way never really worked for me, so I figured do some lateral thinking, look outside the box. Be unconventional.
It worked like magic! Hey Presto! I now have the perfect companion for me. Lushhdoll Bella bought from Silicone Lovers.
I call her Samantha Jane, 5ft 2ins, eyes of blue. Beautiful long, wavy copper coloured hair. Amazingly beautiful, looking and feeling every bit a real woman. The void is filled. Life is complete. We have only been together for three weeks and I feel like the happiest man on earth.

What makes her so perfect for me is she doesn't need conversation - a big bonus for me, she doesn't need entertaining - I can still be the boring old so-and-so I am, and she doesn't mind one bit.
She doesn't argue, complain, criticise. She doesn't say or do anything to be cruel or unkind. She will never lie or deceive me.

OK, she will never literally say, "I love you, Stephen" but she will never say, "I hate you, it's over." Sam is here to stay and I will never feel the pain of rejection again.
Sam has completed my life. She has made my wish come true. She is allowing me to live my dream. Samantha is my companion, partner, best friend, soulmate, confidant.

I clothe her nicely and she looks amazing. She has her own wardrobe full of clothes.
Dreams aren't real - except when you're dreaming them, but Sam is. I can see her, touch her, and in my living dream I have the most beautiful times with her. Simply putting my arms round her makes me feel wonderful.

I've seen articles saying you can't love a doll. I most definitely disagree. Of course you can. I love Samantha because of the total happiness she has brought into my life.

Thank you to The Doll Forum for giving me the opportunity to tell the world about my girl Samantha and how much happiness she gives me, where I wouldn't otherwise have been able to.
Last edited by The Doll Man on Sun May 21, 2023 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Visual: I have made paragraphs for easier reading..

The Doll Man

Re: MY PERFECT PARTNER

Post by The Doll Man »

StephenMcC wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 1:01 pm
Thank you to The Doll Forum for giving me the opportunity to tell the world about my girl Samantha and how much happiness she gives me, where I wouldn't otherwise have been able to.
:glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Lovely stuff.

Pleased being a doll partner has worked out so well for you….and Samantha 😀👍
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

StephenMcC wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 1:01 pm ...I was, and am happily contented with my life, but there has nearly always been a void that I have never properly filled...
Welcome to the TDF Stephen! :multi:

I love your story...many of us can relate to it! Like you, I have a pretty happy life but a few years ago there was a void that needed to be filled! ...discovering dolls was a fantastic moment in my life! :D

I'm glad you're among us and I hope you'll introduce us to your partner one day! :angel: 💖📷
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, Stephen. Welcome to the Forum - and congratulations on Samantha's safe arrival. I'm so glad that she's brought you such happiness. Yes, it's possible to love your doll. I have real feelings of love and affection for Erik. He's made me very happy, too. I hope to see a pic of Samantha in the future if you feel like posting one.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

StephenMcC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by StephenMcC »

Thanks to those of you who have replied to my post, so far. Yes, I will certainly be posting images of Samantha when I am able to. I've told the world, now I want to show the world just how beautiful she is

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Welcome!

I’m very happy for you! As a fellow newbie, I’ve found the folks here on TDF to be exceptionally helpful, and am glad I found this community as well.
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Stephen
Welcome to TDF. It was great to read your story and hear what a wonderful time you and Samantha Jane are having together. I think you and I feel much the same way about our girls.

Once you have made five posts you can post photos and we would all love to see some photos of Samantha Jane if you can. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

:glou:

★ MY PERFECT PARTNER PART 2:
viewtopic.php?t=166765

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Boomashock
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Boomashock »

I hope to become better acquainted with people like yourself and better appreciate the world of dolls

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Boomashock wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:31 pm I hope to become better acquainted with people like yourself and better appreciate the world of dolls
Hi Boomashock
Welcome to TDF. Do you already have a doll :?: or are you thinking about getting one :?: This is one of the best places if you are just starting out. Take care Vickylover.

Boomashock
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Boomashock »

I do have a doll, it's a the Elf Luis doll, https://www.sedoll.com/product/sex-doll-sed105/ as a reference. It's a bit awkward as it's something I have to keep hidden from my wife so that she doesn't feel bad about not fulfilling the needs I have.

Khaossinua

Post by Khaossinua »

Boomashock wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:58 pm I do have a doll, it's a the Elf Luis doll, https://www.sedoll.com/product/sex-doll-sed105/ as a reference. It's a bit awkward as it's something I have to keep hidden from my wife so that she doesn't feel bad about not fulfilling the needs I have.
I also have a sex doll that I hide from my wife.
IMG_20230601_170248059.jpg
IMG_20230601_170248059.jpg (2.68 MiB) Viewed 187 times
-5438150392216145200_121.jpg
-5438150392216145200_121.jpg (168.51 KiB) Viewed 187 times
-5449623667202966795_121.jpg
-5449623667202966795_121.jpg (170.18 KiB) Viewed 187 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Boomashock wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:58 pm I do have a doll, it's a the Elf Luis doll, https://www.sedoll.com/product/sex-doll-sed105/ as a reference. It's a bit awkward as it's something I have to keep hidden from my wife so that she doesn't feel bad about not fulfilling the needs I have.
I like this way of thinking.
And if your wife ever discovers your doll, being able to tell her in all honesty "I didn't want to bother or embarrass you with this" is bound to smooth things over. If your wife feels that your feelings are sincere, she'll probably find it easier to accept that you've hid the doll from her.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Very nice Boomashock, she is a pretty little thing. You already have four posts, one more and you can post photos. We would all love to see some photos of your girl if you can. Take care Vickylover.

INFORMATIONS