betterlovedoll.com

Hey Megan! (JK 165G #273)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Hey Megan! (JK 165G #273)

Post by Flyer »

Jeans make her really very seductive :multi: :angel: :multi:

Megan has amazing sexy curves :eggface: :lilangel: :eggface:

Very nice shooting angles :!: :!: :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Big_Easy wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:33 am
No fancy photo shoots today. :roll: Just Megan hanging out in the kitchen.
These jeans show off her booty so well I had to take some pictures!
:plaidskirt:
Hope everyone is having a good weekend and a Happy Easter!
Cheers
:glou:
gogodolls wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:02 am Oh my! You're absolutely right ...her jeans show off her lovely curves to perfection! ✨🤩 Absolutely gorgeous! 🔥😍

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos of Megan! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Hey Gogodolls! Thanks so much :D Something really nice about just having her in regular clothes around the house.
Cheers
Flinty wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:34 am Just loving the photos.. oh her in (and part out) of that dress 😜
Hey Flinty! Thanks for stopping by an commenting! That photo shoot with the dress was one of my favorites.
Cheers
Flyer wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:09 am Jeans make her really very seductive :multi: :angel: :multi:

Megan has amazing sexy curves :eggface: :lilangel: :eggface:

Very nice shooting angles :!: :!: :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Hey Flyer! Thanks man! Something special about a lady in some nice fitting jeans :D
Cheers

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

Kevin agrees, those jeans fit her perfectly! I like them too!
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Looks like you got Megan's size just right................not easy to do in my experience!.................she looks fantastic as always..............💘

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

A pretty, feminine buttocks molded in jeans is an ever-renewed pleasure for the eyes. :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Jennyth1988 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am Kevin agrees, those jeans fit her perfectly! I like them too!
Hey Jenny! These might be Megan’s new favorite jeans. So comfy and stretchy too! They’re Ann Taylor Loft jeans that we found at goodwill! 😊 designer jeans for only a few bucks!
Hope you all had a nice Easter holiday
Cheers
jantra wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:13 am Looks like you got Megan's size just right................not easy to do in my experience!.................she looks fantastic as always..............💘
Hey Jantra! Thanks so much! Such a lucky find with these jeans. 😊 Hope you are doing good and that you all had a great Easter!
Cheers
4891d wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:31 am
A pretty, feminine buttocks molded in jeans is an ever-renewed pleasure for the eyes. :)

Hey 4891d! I agree 😄 such a nice find! Hope you had some fun for Easter weekend!
Cheers

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Is this the 273 ROS head?
Another question, how do you get that beautiful gloss on those beautiful lips?

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

ondsdoll wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:24 am Is this the 273 ROS head?
Hey Ondsdoll! Thanks for stopping in. Yes Megan’s recent photos are with the ROS 273. I think it’s STPE since it’s much softer than a normal WM Tpe head. Don’t have confirmation on the material yet though (If the STPE is standard for JKdolls). The ROS is great. The teeth are a little too large from the factory so I trimmed them down to be more similar to the original 273. It’s nice that the teeth are actually solid white Tpe, not just coated. Makes them easy to reshape without losing the color.
For her lip color I use eye shadow palettes. Makes a nice matte look and stays for a long time almost like a stain. Clean up is easy with baby oil. For the shine in some photos I put a little e.l.f. Lip lacquer clear over the eye shadow. A little messy but works ok for photos.
Hope that helps
Cheers

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Big_Easy wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:40 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:24 am Is this the 273 ROS head?
Hey Ondsdoll! Thanks for stopping in. Yes Megan’s recent photos are with the ROS 273. I think it’s STPE since it’s much softer than a normal WM Tpe head. Don’t have confirmation on the material yet though (If the STPE is standard for JKdolls). The ROS is great. The teeth are a little too large from the factory so I trimmed them down to be more similar to the original 273. It’s nice that the teeth are actually solid white Tpe, not just coated. Makes them easy to reshape without losing the color.
For her lip color I use eye shadow palettes. Makes a nice matte look and stays for a long time almost like a stain. Clean up is easy with baby oil. For the shine in some photos I put a little e.l.f. Lip lacquer clear over the eye shadow. A little messy but works ok for photos.
Hope that helps
Cheers
Thanks for the feedback and keep up the good work

INFORMATIONS