www.wmdolls.com

The New adventures of Stormi Waters, T-bear and JR with KM

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

The New adventures of Stormi Waters, T-bear and JR with KM

Post by KarmaMusic »

Hi All KarmaMusic here Anouncing:
The new Adventures of Stormi , T-bear and JR

Preface of Stormi Waters and SL and Tbear and JR new adventures!
SL started a two series of stories about a WM155 doll named Stormi Waters
Back in March 2019, The Mis-Adventures of Stormi and SL. and
Stormi’s Big Adventures
On the Big adventure SL and Stormi traveled a
total: 13,150km’s In our Province Alberta!

You can follow the adventures here
viewtopic.php?t=114204
viewtopic.php?t=118274

I first met SL at Red Robbins restraunt here in Edmonton with two other TDF members,
We had a fun time this was early 2019 I think. Sl eventually showed up at my place in 2021 with Stormi to meet my dolls and thus a fine friendship formed between the two of us and our dolls.
On May 22, 2023 SL passed away and the stories ended. He was an amazing story teller!

On June 3,2023 KarmaMusic drove up to PeaceRiver 450km to meet with SL's son, we had lunch and chatted for a while. Then we went to SL place and Loaded up Stormi and most of her stuff ...

Here is KarmaMusic's rescue story of Stormi Season 06 Episode 05

Stormi was a black-haired doll who had lost her best friend.
They had traveled to many different places, met different people, and had fun every day. They had also posted their stories and pictures on the TDF forum, where they had many friends who followed their adventures.
But one day, SL passed away. He had a heart attack and died in his sleep. He was only 56 years old. Stormi was devastated. She didn't know what to do without him. She felt alone and scared.
She wondered who would take care of her now. She wondered if she would ever be happy again.
She stayed in SL's house, waiting for someone to come and help her. She cried every night and missed him terribly.
She also checked the TDF forum, where she saw many messages of condolences and support from her online friends. They told her that they were sorry for her loss and that they cared about her. They told her that they would try to find a way to rescue her and give her a new home.
Stormi felt touched by their kindness and thanked them for their words. She hoped that they would keep their promise and save her from her loneliness.
one of her online friends came to SL's house. His name was KarmaMusic and he was a nice and gentle man who loved dolls. He had driven five hours to Stormi's town to bring her to his home, where he had other doll friends waiting for her.

On June 3 KarmaMusic drove up to Peace River 450km to meet with SL's son, we had lunch and chatted for a while.
PeaceRiver_mod.jpg
PeaceRiver_mod.jpg (228.76 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
Then we went to SL's place and Loaded up Stormi and most of her stuff that KarmaMusic could fit into the Kia Rondo. His son is a awesome guy too:-) It was a hot days so bringing down her and stuff, 4 stories was tough on both of us. Me more so, Kudos to his son for helped big time.
He knocked on the door and Stormi opened it. She recognized him from his pictures on the forum. She smiled and hugged him.
"Hi, Stormi. I'm KarmaMusic. I'm here to rescue you," he said.
"Hi, KarmaMusic. Thank you for coming. I'm so glad to see you," Stormi said.
IMG_3239_m.jpg
IMG_3239_m.jpg (490.76 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
Nice a comfortable feeling safe
IMG_3240m.jpg
IMG_3240m.jpg (454.34 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
He gave her a picture of SL that SL’s son had printed from the laptop. It showed SL smiling with Stormi in his arms.
"Here, this is for you. I thought you might want to have something to remember him by," he said.
IMG_3245m.jpg
IMG_3245m.jpg (413.48 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
Stormi took the picture and held it close to her chest. She felt tears in her eyes.
"Thank you, KarmaMusic. This means a lot to me," she said.
IMG_3242leavingPR.jpg
IMG_3242leavingPR.jpg (499.87 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
They drove away from SL's house and headed to KarmaMusic's place. It was a nice sunny day but both of them were sad.
Driving back was great and strange with Stormi looking out the window of the car. Stormi is now safe at KarmaMusic’s place, with the hope that we will see more of her in the near future.
They didn't talk much during the drive, but they listened to some music that KarmaMusic liked.
. KM checked his phone, where they saw more messages of encouragement and love from KM’s dolls .
KM told them that they were happy that Stormi was safe and that they couldn't wait to meet her in person. They also told them that they had prepared a welcome party for her at KarmaMusic's place.
Stormi felt grateful for their friendship and looked forward to meeting them too.
They drove for five hours until they reached KarmaMusic's place. It was a big house with a beautiful front yard.

They parked the car in the driveway and got out.
Stormi was surprised who was this Bear, it wasn't T-bear but sure looked like him!!
IMG_8598m.jpg
IMG_8598m.jpg (571.61 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
KarmaMusic opened the trunk and took out Stormi's stuff. He carried some bags in his hands and asked Stormi to carry some too.
IMG_8609m.jpg
IMG_8609m.jpg (590.37 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
Stormi struggled up the steps!
IMG_8604m.jpg
IMG_8604m.jpg (586.97 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
IMG_8607m.jpg
IMG_8607m.jpg (455.32 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
They walked towards the door and rang the bell.
IMG_8596m.jpg
IMG_8596m.jpg (433.01 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
The door opened Lilly greeted Stormi and imposter bear with smiles and hugs.
IMG_8593.jpg
IMG_8593.jpg (381.12 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
Stormi was finally at her new home with afew of Karma's doll greeting her.
IMG_3265m.jpg
IMG_3265m.jpg (694.51 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
Jessica, Emma and Lilly were very happy Stormi was here at last!!
yet another 480km added to the adventure for a total of 13,150km + 480km = 13,630
Tune in next time when we hear Stormi finds a Big rock in KM's back yard.
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: The New adventures of Stormi Waters, T-bear and JR with KM

Post by 4891d »

Sure that StormiLover would be happy to know his dear Stormi safe at your home, surrounded by friends :heart: .
Now Stormi continues her life, with her story and her memories, and also lots of things to discover.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Lovely pictures and so nice to see Stormi once again. I have tears in my eyes again! :thumbs_up:

Well done and many thanks to KarmaMusic for stepping up, making the long drive and going to rescue poor Stormi. :cry:
I think we're all relieved and happy that Stormi is now safe and living with a good friend of StormiLover's, KarmaMusic.
I'm sure that StormiLover would approve and give his blessings.

The loss of StormiLover was a huge shock and hit a lot of his friends very hard, including myself. :cry:
I'm comforted in knowing that Stormi will be safe, well looked after and loved by KarmaMusic.

The adventures of Stormi Waters and her friends has now started a new chapter.
I'm sure this new chapter will be just as exciting and fun as her previous ones.
Myself, Tiffany, Dani and our gang will be avidly following our friend Stormi Waters as she continues her wonderful adventures.

Good luck Stormi Waters, we hope you're happy in your new life.
:glou:

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Great to see Stormi in her new home ☺️

Anyone else think she looked a little nervous getting out the car and going up the steps?... I'm looking forward to following her new adventures ☺️

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Wow KM this is beautiful and a wonderful way to honour SL's memory! I'm sure many of us have enormous respect for your act of kindness in driving so far to rescue Stormi and her chums. SL's passing left a huge hole in the forum as his contributions were such a joy with the emphasis on the fun aspect of doll ownership so it's nice to know that at least we will be seeing more of Stormi, you deserve a medal! 😁

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

This is just beyond special. I am at a loss for words. Thanks for this KM. 🙏🏽
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

So glad someone can give Stormy i good home. Get teary eyed thinking about SL. Such a great and kind fellow. I miss chatting with him in chat.

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

We love this! I am so happy to see Stormi!!
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Yes. My hats of to you KM and respect for taking in the task of keeping Stormi safe all my girls are now watching this thread! Still hits me in the feels about SL though.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Yay! Following. You've done a great thing keeping Stormi alive 💕

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Agreed.................you are one hell of a man KM..........helping to continue a friends legacy takes heart..............
Yes, tears for the sadness of losing StormiLover.............
And yes, happiness that his and Stormi's story will continue to put joy in the hearts of their friends and loved ones................
Our great respect and many thanks to you KarmaMusic................you are a man of integrity, a saint, and friend of the highest honor...............
We send sincere wishes that your adventures with Stormi are filled with wonder, beauty, and enjoyment beyond all known words................

With admiration,
The Antra's

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

KKFun wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:51 am Putting emotional tears in my eyes, thanks for everything :angel:
Thanks KKfun it was a bit of work of oh so worth it.
4891d wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:18 am
Sure that StormiLover would be happy to know his dear Stormi safe at your home, surrounded by friends :heart: .
Now Stormi continues her life, with her story and her memories, and also lots of things to discover.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed this tribute
djcdoll wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:47 am Lovely pictures and so nice to see Stormi once again. I have tears in my eyes again! :thumbs_up:

Well done and many thanks to KarmaMusic for stepping up, making the long drive and going to rescue poor Stormi. :cry:
I think we're all relieved and happy that Stormi is now safe and living with a good friend of StormiLover's, KarmaMusic.
I'm sure that StormiLover would approve and give his blessings.

The loss of StormiLover was a huge shock and hit a lot of his friends very hard, including myself. :cry:
I'm comforted in knowing that Stormi will be safe, well looked after and loved by KarmaMusic.

The adventures of Stormi Waters and her friends has now started a new chapter.
I'm sure this new chapter will be just as exciting and fun as her previous ones.
Myself, Tiffany, Dani and our gang will be avidly following our friend Stormi Waters as she continues her wonderful adventures.

Good luck Stormi Waters, we hope you're happy in your new life.
:glou:
to SL and Stormi

Glad you liked this Djcdoll i look forward to some Collaboration in the future. I can see why SL like driving around with Stormi and Friends. Fun Stuff
bigchilli wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:11 am Great to see Stormi in her new home ☺️

Anyone else think she looked a little nervous getting out the car and going up the steps?... I'm looking forward to following her new adventures ☺️
I'll have to look at that pic again lol, Glad you enjoyed the Story.
Arthur1960 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:04 am Wow KM this is beautiful and a wonderful way to honour SL's memory! I'm sure many of us have enormous respect for your act of kindness in driving so far to rescue Stormi and her chums. SL's passing left a huge hole in the forum as his contributions were such a joy with the emphasis on the fun aspect of doll ownership so it's nice to know that at least we will be seeing more of Stormi, you deserve a medal! 😁
That was sorta what i was going for he was such a wonderful friend and a lot of fun to talk with in person, even his son is a cool guy too.
Thank you.
setevoltas wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:52 pm This is just beyond special. I am at a loss for words. Thanks for this KM. 🙏🏽
Thank you setvoltas, love your doll adventures too, I really want to keep Stormi stories going, besides I see why SL liked doing this too.
Kite wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:32 pm So glad someone can give Stormy i good home. Get teary eyed thinking about SL. Such a great and kind fellow. I miss chatting with him in chat.
You and me both he was a awesome guy. even in person!
Jennyth1988 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:44 pm We love this! I am so happy to see Stormi!!
Glad you like the story Jennyth1988

Wow I wasn't expecting this many view and comments in the first day, SL created a very cool Story line, I'll do my best to continue!
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

jantra wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:33 pm Agreed.................you are one hell of a man KM..........helping to continue a friends legacy takes heart..............
Yes, tears for the sadness of losing StormiLover.............
And yes, happiness that his and Stormi's story will continue to put joy in the hearts of their friends and loved ones................
Our great respect and many thanks to you KarmaMusic................you are a man of integrity, a saint, and friend of the highest honor...............
We send sincere wishes that your adventures with Stormi are filled with wonder, beauty, and enjoyment beyond all known words................

With admiration,
The Antra's
Thank you very much, I do it to honor him and his stories that i so much enjoyed too. I see why he liked doing this to, his Humour was amazing.
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Stormi finds a Big rock in KM's back yard Season 06 Episode 06

Well it was time to get the gals out in the back yard this summer and do something :-)
It seem like Lilly and Stormi are becoming quite close lol.

Lilly invites Stormi to KarmaMusic backyard with Tiffany.
IMG_8626m.jpg
IMG_8626m.jpg (591.47 KiB) Viewed 937 times
“Tiffany says I hear you like big things Stormi”
Stormi says “ I sure do”
IMG_8619m.jpg
IMG_8619m.jpg (504.03 KiB) Viewed 937 times
Lilly “Hows this lava rock rate?”
Tiffany chimes in “you seen bigger?”
IMG_8622m.jpg
IMG_8622m.jpg (790.59 KiB) Viewed 937 times
Stormi “ pishaw I can’t remember!”
IMG_8625m.jpg
IMG_8625m.jpg (631.01 KiB) Viewed 937 times
They all laugh and giggle, and Enjoy the nice sunny day they even made KM laugh to.
Was a real nice day but getting the 3 dolls out of the house was a bit of work. LOL

Stay tuned for Stormi Rescues the real T-bear and JR Season 06 Episode 07
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery

INFORMATIONS