Angelkiss silicone doll for 2099 say what???

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
nightbird22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Angelkiss silicone doll for 2099 say what???

Post by nightbird22 »

I was going through Annie's dollhouse website looking at dolls and it cought my eye that I saw an angel kiss doll for 2099 which in other spots I've seen them for 2500plus. Is this legit? What's the catch cause I'm interested

AngelKissLoveDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Angelkiss silicone doll for 2099 say what???

Post by AngelKissLoveDoll »

nightbird22 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:59 pm I was going through Annie's dollhouse website looking at dolls and it cought my eye that I saw an angel kiss doll for 2099 which in other spots I've seen them for 2500plus. Is this legit? What's the catch cause I'm interested
Annie's dollhouse is our legally authorized dealer. Usually, agents can enjoy more preferential prices to sell our products.
Please PM us directly when you have any questions about Angelkisslovedoll. Thanks

Email: Support@angelkisslovedoll.com

DanaScully

Post by DanaScully »

I just put an order in through Annies Dollhouse for AK 165cm.

I have made purchases there 4 times(2x172,159,175). The prices are always good and the quality is always good-not so good other places which cost more.

See Kelly for help.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

After seeing this post I had a quick look at the site. Couldn't find anything about overseas shipping. Does anyone know if they ship world wide or just to the US?

nightbird22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nightbird22 »

DanaScully wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:22 pm I just put an order in through Annies Dollhouse for AK 165cm.

I have made purchases there 4 times(2x172,159,175). The prices are always good and the quality is always good-not so good other places which cost more.

See Kelly for help.
How long was the wait after you ordered your doll?

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Annie's dollhouse is our legally authorized dealer. Usually, agents can enjoy more preferential prices to sell our products.
Hi, can you show me how the package for silicone dolls looks like? What insurance do we get that the 164cm with H cup and 107cm hips will not arrive with deformed ass or boobs? Like how do you protect the doll?

I want to place an order for one but my last 2 dolls from a different manufacturer arrived with damaged ass due to soft option and poor packaging.

I would very much appreciate any details and pictures.

Thanks
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

DanaScully

Post by DanaScully »

Annies usually (from order to door) on average is about 3-3.5 weeks for TPE. Silicone I hear takes a bit longer.

INFORMATIONS