www.wmdolls.com

Is it worth buying a large doll? Doll174 wm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Is it worth buying a large doll? Doll174 wm

Post by Olivier 2595 »

Hello, I want to buy my first doll and I'm thinking about the size. I'm 192 cm and I'm thinking of buying a 174-40 kg doll. I have read various opinions and many people say that these dolls are heavy. What are your opinions? I don't know how difficult such a weight will be for me. How does such a doll fit comfortably and is it comfortable to play with? I would rather not take pictures or pose for her. I'm afraid that if I buy a 164j doll, it may be too small for me. Maybe you have some suggestions ot advice for me? I was thinking about this model https://www.yourdoll.com/product/wm-174 ... -sex-doll/

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Is it worth buying a large doll? Doll174 wm

Post by 4891d »

Do some tests before ordering, carrying difficult-to-carry packages of the same weight (bags of cement, bags of potting soil, etc.).
It's a TPE doll so there is not a good grip, everyone who has tried says that you have to take a good margin in addition to what you are able to lift with dumbbells.

Otherwise, she is a very beautiful doll. Phossil has one (I don't know if you know his threads) but he's a particularly tall and strong guy.
So, check your physical fitness and the condition of your back before making your decision.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Weigh is a big concern. It's all dead weight in a soft unbalanced package, with nothing solid to hold onto. It can be done, people do it, but you often see dolls put up for sale that were just too heavy for their owners to maneuver.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

If you’re relatively strong and have no problems with your back you should be fine.
There’re tecniques obviously to lift her like making her sit by the egde of bed, you squat in front of her, let her lean on you (her boobs touch your upper chest) grab her by her lower buttocks and you stand up.
To put her back in bed you just “fall” with her on the mattress.
Once she’s in bed it’s easy, you just put her limbs in the position first and then move her or roll her and so on.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

My first doll was 157 or 5'2, and she was the most I could handle. I'm 6', walk regularly, somewhere between 220 and 250 lbs, in my 50s. My next doll was IronTech's 5'2 version of the voluptuous doll. Won't do that again, and I'm looking at dolls 157 and shorter. And fit build.

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

For a first doll I wouldn't go with something in the 40kg range. At that weight they are difficult to move about and easy to damage both yourself and the doll.
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

How strong are you? At 192cm if you're strong then a taller doll makes sense since you're still going to be a good 20cm taller than it. If you're regularly doing a physical job or you lift decent weights then it shouldn't be a problem. It'll be cumbersome but the weight won't be the worst part, it'll be the awkwardness of the weight. If you go a really short doll to maximise the lightness then it might become weird. Would a doll that's 40cm shorter then you be weird? I know it would be for me. I'd rather learn to deal with a bit more weight.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

borderline, but i'd edge toward saying "go for it".

I will tell you my experiences. i'm 182cm, thin build, trained but hardly super strong.
I can handle the ~40kg WM172D, 173C dolls fine.
the WM174G (my scales say 44kg) is also definitely manageable, but the weight does make her less fun in some ways. I also wouldn't want to go heavier (there's a 50kg doll out there i'm trying to resist lol)

I want to re-assure you that if you choose this, it's unlikely to be a disaster, and you're going to have many ways to enjoy it. However people talk about weight for good reason. I find the 40kg dolls are more fun in practice.

But this WM174G doll WAS a must have for me, and i'm even considering getting a twin. This doll is utterly spectacular to look at.

I had a similar uncertainty when I started out: my initial choice was between WM172D and WM166C. against forum advice, I chose the Wm172D because I just had to have the height.. and it was fine. the sense of presence from the height counts for a lot for me.
two things to say about the weight: [1] absolutely right that its not like moving a 40kg dumbell because the bigger shape is more challenging (watch your back), but also psychologically the weight is less surprising when distributed over a larger object.. you're brain is better prepared for an object 174cm tall to be 40kg.

Worth pointing out 'MTV' distance can matter for some people. The WM172D and WM175D actually beat the WM174G on this metric. But i'm guessing you want that more exagerated hourglass figure. no two ways about it, you can't get curves+height without high weight.

There's a lot you're only going to discover in person - it's unfortunate that there's no real way to test this out, a lot depends on the user.
The bigger hips of the 174G make her harder to move with and reach. Besides the weight thats part of why the 172 and 173 are more fun in practice. The LHP issue has some subtleties.
It's very likely the 164J is going to be much more versatile in practice.

You'll have to decide whats more important.. the sense of presence or 'play options'.

dwaynel2

Post by dwaynel2 »

In terms of "realness", definitely better than shorter dolls. Weight wise, if you're not in good shape, you're going to have problems. Doll weight is dead weight.

Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Olivier 2595 »

Nackers wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:47 am How strong are you? At 192cm if you're strong then a taller doll makes sense since you're still going to be a good 20cm taller than it. If you're regularly doing a physical job or you lift decent weights then it shouldn't be a problem. It'll be cumbersome but the weight won't be the worst part, it'll be the awkwardness of the weight. If you go a really short doll to maximise the lightness then it might become weird. Would a doll that's 40cm shorter then you be weird? I know it would be for me. I'd rather learn to deal with a bit more weight.

I'm not sure. I am 192 cm and I weigh 90 kg. I'm not overweight but I'm not anorexic either. average body build. Can wearing such a doll be compared to lifting 40 kg on the chest? I know it's stupid, but I just want a comparison

Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Olivier 2595 »

curious_person wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:39 am borderline, but i'd edge toward saying "go for it".

I will tell you my experiences. i'm 182cm, thin build, trained but hardly super strong.
the WM174G (my scales say 44kg) is also definitely manageable, but the weight does make her less fun in some ways. I also wouldn't want to go heavier (there's a 50kg doll out there i'm trying to resist lol)

I want to re-assure you that if you choose this, it's unlikely to be a disaster, and you're going to have many ways to enjoy it. However people talk about weight for good reason. I find the 40kg dolls are more fun in practice.

But this WM174G doll WAS a must have for me, and i'm even considering getting a twin. This doll is utterly spectacular to look at.

I had a similar uncertainty when I started out: my initial choice was between WM172D and WM166C. against forum advice, I chose the Wm172D because I just had to have the height.. and it was fine. the sense of presence from the height counts for a lot for me.
two things to say about the weight: [1] absolutely right that its not like moving a 40kg dumbell because the bigger shape is more challenging (watch your back), but also psychologically the weight is less surprising when distributed over a larger object.. you're brain is better prepared for an object 174cm tall to be 40kg.

Worth pointing out 'MTV' distance can matter for some people. The WM172D and WM175D actually beat the WM174G on this metric. But i'm guessing you want that more exagerated hourglass figure. no two ways about it, you can't get curves+height without high weight.

There's a lot you're only going to discover in person - it's unfortunate that there's no real way to test this out, a lot depends on the user.
The bigger hips of the 174G make her harder to move with and reach. Besides the weight thats part of why the 172 and 173 are more fun in practice. The LHP issue has some subtleties.

You'll have to decide whats more important.. the sense of presence or 'play options'.
thanks for the answer. Can you tell me how the 174 could be worse? It's more difficult to get into it? I'm mainly interested in having fun. Will it be better to walk ino the 172 D model? How can 164j be better? choose between 172d or 164j? I know there are a lot of questions but thanks for the answer

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

I feel first question is why do you buy a doll , is it only for sex or by attraction for a specific woman type or for having a relation and hobby like dressing makeup photography etc?
Or all of these. I am a newbie too and have ordered a 165G doll weighing 43 kg with weight reduction. I was extremely!!! attracted to this woman doll , but was also trying to listen to experience and advise. So I was near to buy a 148 doll 30kg . But I realized then I had not choosed my dream woman and only been practical.
I have tested my limits in my martial arts training and carried men up to 110 kg and realized 40 kg felt as a child and not even a woman for me , this gave me self confidence . Could carry small girls around 40 kg with one arm easlily . So I am today happy I took a “bad” choice buying a heavier full woman that really knocked me down inside.. instead buying a little girl woman only because that had been more practical.

I saw a tip to use a working chair with wheels under to move her around in the apartment. So then I can make her sit in bed and move her over to the chair without almost no effort
these kind of advises are for way more valuable than people telling me that may dream doll is too heavy.
I talked also to another member here that have same doll and he even loves the weight because it creates realism when making love..
But everything is subjective and personal and our needs are different, there is no right and wrong in the end if it feel good and filling your needs.
For me I wanted to meet a real curvy woman doll and she is probably still around 30kg lighter than the human version 😄
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

I got a 160a I am 5'4 I should not like the hieght or lack of. When I am playing woth her I would much rather her lips be near mine for kissing instead of her face being around my chest.

Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Olivier 2595 »

curious_person wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:39 am borderline, but i'd edge toward saying "go for it".

I chose several models. Which one do you think will be the best? it's about fun and pleasure, considering my height of 192 https://www.yourdoll.com/product/wm-172 ... -sex-doll/ https://www.yourdoll.com/product/168cm- ... -sex-doll/ https://www.yourdoll.com/product/wm-164 ... -sex-doll/ https://www.yourdoll.com/product/wm-174 ... -sex-doll/ https://www.yourdoll.com/product/wm-175 ... -sex-doll/. Thanks for help

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

APnightskyfreak wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:31 am I got a 160a I am 5'4 I should not like the hieght or lack of. When I am playing woth her I would much rather her lips be near mine for kissing instead of her face being around my chest.
Thanks for adding “love intimacy” as one more important aspect , I would also like to be able to kiss her when playing even if my doll is 165 only there is way better chance to see her eyes and reach her lips than with a shorter doll. At least her lips reach my neck
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

INFORMATIONS