www.wmdolls.com

Screws in feet, advantages and disadvantages?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Screws in feet, advantages and disadvantages?

Post by Olivier 2595 »

Is it worth buying a doll with screws in her feet? I have seen opinions and assumptions about materials in these places that may break. Probably a more taxing position. They like nice shoes and screws spoil the effect a bit, but sex on them is very tempting. what do you think?
Last edited by Rock13 on Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling corrected so that viewers wouldn't think this was a Star Wars topic. ;)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Screws in fett, advantages and disadvantages?

Post by Mr Franz »

My TPE doll stands just about 24/7, so for me foot bolts are a must. TPE is just not up to handling the weight on it's own and there is potential for the foot plate to poke through when standing. Of course folks with a thing for feet may find the appearance of 3 bolt heads sticking out of the bottom of the foot rather off putting, but the bolts can always be removed for playtime.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

If you're going Silicone you can also get hard feet as an option and get the best of both worlds. Dolls that can stand and don't have screws sticking out the bottom of their feet. Gonna cost more than TPE though.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

I was initially against the standing feet in TPE dolls for aesthetic reasons, but when I had to move into a smaller place it became more convenient to have them standing. The plastic caps you can buy reduce the visual effect somewhat, but I've found socks and stockings to be the best disguise for them bare. As previously mentioned some Silicone models have the hard foot option, but I prefer the feel of TPE.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

if you want the doll to stand on its own, it’s a must. the downside is it looks ugly and can wear faster where the bolts protrude

nightwalker
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nightwalker »

In my opinion if you're going for TPE as well as for complete full realism, then the screws/bolts are not the way to go. I saw and was described the standing feet option and was turned off pretty quickly, because far as I know, I've never met anyone with 3 bolts sticking out from the bottoms of their feet, but then again anything's possible.
But oh if only TPE doll venders made a standing feat option that actually looks good, then it probably wouldn't matter.
As for the silicone standing/hard feet, I can't speak for that as I own and have 2 TPE dolls so far.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

They have the kind now with no protruding bolts but can still stand safely...bolt-less they're called.

JRG

Re: Screws in feet, advantages and disadvantages?

Post by JRG »

My TPE dolls wear shoes and stand 24/7. I’ve never had issues with the feet, but I’m also planning on putting a thin piece of wood or metal in the shoes to prevent divots inside the shoe as well. So far no issues as stated, but I feel the wood/metal will make it even better.

INFORMATIONS