realsexdoll.com

Newbie Intro - Kclark0870

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

kclark0870
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newbie Intro - Kclark0870

Post by kclark0870 »

Hello All,

I hope this post finds you well. I guess I'll start with the important stuff first, the ladies:
Starpery 171cm D-cup Julie Hard Silicone Head - Fixed V - as seen on their site
Starpery 171cm D-cup Saner Soft Silicone Head - Insert V - as seen on their site
Both have all of the free options that Starpery offer on their website. For the record and for anyone interested (I'm not paid to say this) the dolls are stunning! As an artist that does mainly realism and portraits I can say that Starpery does an outstanding job, and their customer support is great.
About Me:
Early 50's, 14 year Navy veteran (from age 17 - 31) I hold a Masters Degree in Business and work in the Oil and Gas Industry I have 5 children (4 biological,1 adopted) married and divorced 4 times (I had my kids with 2 of them and those marriages lasted ~10 years). It turns out I'm a slow learner in the area of relationships and a hopeless romantic (a dreadful combination). As far as what I've read up on I'm one of those unlucky in love guys. For some reason I feel its important to mention: none of them divorced me I have filed all 4 times. Some say my picker is broke......maybe so but I have AMAZING kids!!! (3 adults, 2 late teens) but I live alone and visit them as often as I can. I came across the forum while looking into dolls. I can't remember who has it in their signature (apologies) but it says something about finding freedom in finally giving up. That stuck in my head for months and I still think about it. In January 2024 it will be 1 year single (first time in my adult life). From a very young age all I wanted was a family. I have tried what seems to be too many times and quite frankly I'm exhausted and just want peace in my life. To be honest it is something that will forever haunt me. In all other areas of my life I've been more successful than I, or anyone else that knew me as child, ever imagined possible. The one love that has never failed me, or maybe I haven't failed it, is art!! Painting, drawing, photography, piano, guitar, and drums. These are the things I could not live without. Lately, I've been having some challenging fun photographing the ladies and I have even caught myself doing a double take because the realism they achieve at Starpery is really something to be appreciated!

All of that is probably a major overshare. But if this is an introduction, generally speaking, all of the above is what brought me here. I'm still new to the sex/companion doll world, having had mine for roughly 2 months at this point. The learning curve is steep in some areas and there has been, for me, an unexpected element that still surprises me. There is something endearing in the commitment of taking care of them that I didn't anticipate. That being said I'm grateful for this forum/community and I look forward to getting to know you all. Be well!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Newbie Intro - Kclark0870

Post by Rock13 »

Welcome to TDF, kclark0870, and thank you for your service! Although there are many here who can no doubt personally relate to your trajectory, people adopt the doll lifestyle for a myriad of reasons. Have fun here!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Welcome aboard, and hope to see some shots of your Starpery ladies. Once you've read a few of the threads on here you'll realise there is no such thing as oversharing :lol:

kclark0870
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kclark0870 »

Nackers wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:01 pm Welcome aboard, and hope to see some shots of your Starpery ladies. Once you've read a few of the threads on here you'll realise there is no such thing as oversharing :lol:
Thank you and that's good to know!

kclark0870
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kclark0870 »

Rock13 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:16 pm Welcome to TDF, kclark0870, and thank you for your service! Although there are many here who can no doubt personally relate to your trajectory, people adopt the doll lifestyle for a myriad of reasons. Have fun here!
Thanks Rock13!

INFORMATIONS