www.thecityofsexy.com

Not much action on here?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Silko
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Not much action on here?

Post by Silko »

I look forward to seeing and hearing new things from Gynoid owners, but it’s like a ghost town here, with my interest residing in model 15 Elina, it’s a bummer that Gynoid owners aren’t or don’t want to show off their hyper-realistic dolls. Yeah! there are some threads on here with the cord still plugged in and the heart barely beating, but it’s pretty much dead as shit here :thumbs_down:, can we get a resurrection on some of these dolls and threads, especially model 15/w Elina. :angel:

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Not much action on here?

Post by bbc3 »

I think the main reason is that Gynoid is among the few very top end of prices compared to others and the general consensus is that they make dolls mainly for "show". Most people don't really want to or are even able to spend that kind of money for a doll. They also have not been active here on the forum and don't release many new things in a year compared to the other brands as well.

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

right,, its hard to get excited about a doll that costs 3 - 4 times as much as most of the other dolls,, trying to find 3 -4 times the amount of improvement,,, unless they've got one that cooks dinner for you,,, :angel:

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

I post weekly. The pictures get views. But there is not much to talk about. Gynoid comes out with a new model every year (maybe a little less). They are very expensive so fewer people buy them. As for features compared to other brands they are starting to lag behind. Hard to create excitement and interest when that is their business model. And this is coming from a satisfied customer…

lexico

Post by lexico »

Gynoid was one of the companies that sparked my curiosity at first, because of how good they look and the praise these dolls seem to get from owners. But I could not get a lot of information on them, so I kind of stopped looking at them. Also, on the Gynoid website they have reams of photos, but the vast majority are in clothing, which is rather useless for making a buying decision.
bbc3 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:02 am I think the main reason is that Gynoid is among the few very top end of prices compared to others and the general consensus is that they make dolls mainly for "show". Most people don't really want to or are even able to spend that kind of money for a doll. They also have not been active here on the forum and don't release many new things in a year compared to the other brands as well.
That's interesting you say they are only for "show." I was wondering about that. At the same time, they advertise an ROS head that looks good (at least in the website videos).
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Gynoid has a comparison photo of all the bodies side by side. Easy to tell what each naked body looks like. You can find it on Twitter if you haven’t seen it.

As for functionality, the ROS is a new feature.

lexico

Post by lexico »

rok4d wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:01 pm Gynoid has a comparison photo of all the bodies side by side. Easy to tell what each naked body looks like. You can find it on Twitter if you haven’t seen it.

Those side-by-side images are all right to start. But they don't show the rear side. And they do nothing to show the softness of the dolls.

But with all that said, these dolls do look amazing. I'd be thrilled to get more detailed information about these dolls.
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

rok4d wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:50 am I post weekly. The pictures get views. But there is not much to talk about. Gynoid comes out with a new model every year (maybe a little less). They are very expensive so fewer people buy them. As for features compared to other brands they are starting to lag behind. Hard to create excitement and interest when that is their business model. And this is coming from a satisfied customer…
Reminds me of 4woods.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

lexico wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:36 pm
rok4d wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:01 pm Gynoid has a comparison photo of all the bodies side by side. Easy to tell what each naked body looks like. You can find it on Twitter if you haven’t seen it.

Those side-by-side images are all right to start. But they don't show the rear side. And they do nothing to show the softness of the dolls.

But with all that said, these dolls do look amazing. I'd be thrilled to get more detailed information about these dolls.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they also not have buttholes? That's a bit of a deal breaker for some people too.

xanen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xanen »

I think it would help create more conversation and excitement if the manufacturer posts more factory videos/images here.

But yea it would be great if more customers post their gynoid doll pictures here as well.

Perhaps they exist but are posting on some asian forum instead.

lexico

Post by lexico »

xanen wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:13 am I think it would help create more conversation and excitement if the manufacturer posts more factory videos/images here.

But yea it would be great if more customers post their gynoid doll pictures here as well.

Perhaps they exist but are posting on some asian forum instead.
Yes to everything you wrote!

Gynoid dolls have a great head start, as these dolls do look amazing. But there's a lot of mystery around why they are worth ~$2,000 more than even some other higher-priced dolls.

The photo galleries on the Gynoid websites have very few "naked" photos. And the ones that are there have the private areas blurred out, which is totally frustrating.

On a technical level: the Gynoid websites I've located have not been updated in years. The main Gynoid website still has Flash videos, which don't even work in browsers any more!
Nackers wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:41 am Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they also not have buttholes? That's a bit of a deal breaker for some people too.
I did not know they lack butt holes! Is that confirmed?

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

As a Gynoid owner, I can say the doll is fantastic. I have had her for 6 months. Beautiful doll. And soft in all the right places.

As far as the body goes, they are very realistic. If you value realism then Gynoid is an excellent choice. I can’t help with naked back pictures but trust me when they can fill out a pair of jeans perfectly there is absolutely nothing wrong with the body.

As for anal functionality - not there. Obviously that is a big deal for some.
Attachments
_GLZ3678.jpeg
_GLZ3678.jpeg (999.44 KiB) Viewed 1961 times
_GLZ3673.jpeg
_GLZ3673.jpeg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1961 times

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Like rock4d, I am a satisfied customer. I have a Model 11 with both Elina and Laura heads. I was determined a few months ago that I was buying another doll and I was begging for Gynoid to take my $$$.

The new Model 19 deluxe looks absolutely fantastic, but I am an American and what attracts me are western heads. Outside of Laura, correct me if I'm wrong, Gynoid doesn't offer any other western heads so I went with another manufacturer.

Gynoid isn't that concerned with "us." If they sign in here on TDF, they read complaints about the missing anal hole. Then they read complaints about the supposed durability of the dolls (I would be remiss to mention that I have had NO issues with my Model 11 other than the breast sag).

Meanwhile Gynoid has a strong client base in the east that doesn't complain and isn't "high maintenance" the way we (we, westerners) are.

The western market is just a "nice to have." We're like dessert. It's not the main course of the meal so the priority isn't about being active here on TDF and pushing sales in the US market in my opinion.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Silko wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:13 am I look forward to seeing and hearing new things from Gynoid owners, but it’s like a ghost town here, with my interest residing in model 15 Elina, it’s a bummer that Gynoid owners aren’t or don’t want to show off their hyper-realistic dolls. Yeah! there are some threads on here with the cord still plugged in and the heart barely beating, but it’s pretty much dead as shit here :thumbs_down:, can we get a resurrection on some of these dolls and threads, especially model 15/w Elina. :angel:
Howdy Silko,

I'm a massive fan of the Model 15 Elina also. A perfect body and very beautiful face. I've nearly pulled the trigger, just the price.

I think Gynoid is like a hypercar maker. And hypercars aren't very affordable. And you so rarely see them on the road. But Audi/BMWs/Mercedes (I live in the UK, we love our German cars 😂) you see a dime a dozen, and they are very good cars. I'm not surprised the Gynoid forum is quiet, but it's great they have a stand here anyway :)

And if I ever get a Model 15 Elina, my camera will definitely have a mind to take loads of photos of her :D

Damn, thinking about Model 15 Elina now, I'm thinking, should I re-mortgage the house!? Heck, you only live once 😂.
:glou:
HtS

lexico

Post by lexico »

rok4d wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:30 am As a Gynoid owner, I can say the doll is fantastic. I have had her for 6 months. Beautiful doll. And soft in all the right places.

As far as the body goes, they are very realistic. If you value realism then Gynoid is an excellent choice. I can’t help with naked back pictures but trust me when they can fill out a pair of jeans perfectly there is absolutely nothing wrong with the body.

As for anal functionality - not there. Obviously that is a big deal for some.
Thank you for your input! Very valuable to hear from someone with a 6-month experience.

Regarding "soft in all the right places": I'm curious if you could elaborate just a bit...

Many doll companies offer soft and extra-soft butts. For me, it's not just about making butts softer. With some brands, the butts are like pudding. I'm hoping for that difficult-to-describe middle ground, where the butt is "squeezable" but not just pillowy. It's that zone where the butt is firm but pliable and jiggly when squeezed. Hope I'm making sense!

Although I'm into realistic butts, anal is not important to me. With butts, I'm more about the visual, and the tactile sensation with my hands. Sounds like Gynoid definitely has the visual down! Hoping you can help illuminate the tactile!

Thanks!

INFORMATIONS