www.wmdolls.com

A soon-to-be new owner with some questions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cpt_ningle
Apprentice
Apprentice

A soon-to-be new owner with some questions

Post by Cpt_ningle »

Hey people, new user here (UK) pretty much new to this entire thing! I've recently bought a TPE WM 156 F (detachable legs due to storage/privacy concerns) with the 59 and 70 heads and currently awaiting the factory images, trying to learn as much as I can whilst waiting. For those unfamiliar, this is the store page:
https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... 335-helena

I've done a fair bit of research scouring the internet for any and all info I can find, but there are a fair few things I'm still unsure about, so I have some questions for you guys, if you would, and in no particular order:

-Soap.
What are the do's and don'ts as far as chemicals are concerned? Is regular hand soap safe? I've seen people say dish washer is fine - does that mean I can just wash her with fairy? What about scented liquids?

-Wigs.
Are there materials to stay away from? Is amazon my friend? What kind of price is a good balance of value and quality? Is there a way to gauge what kind of wigs will fit her before arrival?

-Pre-delivery checklist
What important things should I be collecting? What do you guys even consider important?

-Mattresses
I don't own and can't afford memory foam or the like, but my bed is most likely where she will spend most of her time, as a cuddle buddy. Will this cause problems?

-Tights/stockings etc
As I've opted for detachable legs, one of the things I'll need to address is the seam. Would a looser fit be more ideal, to avoid digging in to the skin? She won't wear these all the time as I want her to be a lazy sod lounging around in pyjamas (hence head 59 :D ), but women's clothing is like rocket science to me... I'm clueless! What even is a looser fit in practice?? :lol:

-Makeup
What are the do's and don'ts for application and removal? How do I go about replacing nails?

-Buying clothes
Are there places I should avoid? For instance, would heading to my local Asda and getting whatever be a bad idea?

-Dark clothing
On the subject of clothing, I see images of dolls wearing various dark clothing, which I've read can cause staining and should be avoided, but these users don't seem to have this issue. How do they combat it?

I feel like there was more on my mind but at the moment nothing comes to light. Looking forward to your responses!

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A soon-to-be new owner with some questions

Post by Tyr »

Ok, here we go.
Fairy liquid will be ok.
Johnson's baby oil is also good for removing dirt just don't use too much.
You will need powder too. I use a mix of corn starch and scented talk. Apply with a makeup brush or you can put it in an old sock and tap it on.😊
Dark wigs can stain the head. Get a selection of wig caps (a kind of net)
I buy wigs from foreveryoung in the UK. Good prices. Short hair is best for a bed wig.
Mattress l have only ever used memory foam mattress toppers about a hundred quid.
I've always purchased extra small stockings and tights for Ami, they've always been a little loose. She's a WM 158 D.
I buy Xs (uk6)clothing wherever possible small is big and 8 is way too big. Not familiar with your doll though so you need to work it out. Amazon is a good bet. You will be lucky to find small enough clothes in the high street, maybe browse the charity shops.
Most dark clothes will stain.
Test on a piece of spare TPE. Wash dark clothes many times until they stop staining.
Get some white bodysuits, White tights and maybe she will be able to wear darker clothes over the top.
That should get you going.
Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Tyr provided quite a few good ideas, so I'll just chime in with a few based on my own experience with a WM Tpe doll.

Definitely stay away from darker clothes the first few weeks. You can minimize the dye transfer that occurs from the material onto tpe skin by hand washing any dark lingerie or clothes that you want to dress her up in. A few stains won't ruin the doll however. There is a over the counter acne cream that can be applied to stains and it works extremely well.. I'll go through my archives and post here once I find the name of it.

Also with protecting the tpe skin, if you're going to keep her in bed with you a good idea would be to get a white bath towel to place under her back and buttocks if you have dark sheets/blankets.

Wigs: I've found a lot of good ones at the online retailer Shein. Don't spend less than $20-$30; they do have some really cheaply made stuff that I wouldn't recommend that sells for like $8 and the quality is shit.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Al Bundy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Al Bundy »

A heavy Doll like that will cause damage over time to your mattress, if you plan on keeping her there most of the time. Also, she will leak oil... a lot.

PS: Consider storing her somewhere else for the first few weeks, new TPE smells... although the 2023 WM TPE seems to stink less than the 2022 TPE :D

DHDGV668
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DHDGV668 »

If you want to wear dark clothes for your doll, wash them several times before wearing them, and wear a base white tights underneath to prevent them from staining. Because it is basically impossible to completely remove the doll after it is dyed.
If you want to put the doll on the bed, it is best to put a pillow under the doll's waist to prevent her waist from deforming.
I have seen a lot of beginner's guides to dolls on Yourdoll's website. If you don't find it troublesome, you can click on these links to check them out. These blogs give us newbies a lot of help.
https://www.yourdoll.com/how-to-put-a-w ... love-doll/
https://www.yourdoll.com/unboxing-a-love-doll/
https://www.yourdoll.com/general-issues ... -sex-doll/
https://www.yourdoll.com/sex-dolls-with ... iscretion/
https://www.yourdoll.com/how-to-clean-y ... ve-making/
https://www.yourdoll.com/how-to-avoid-being-stained/
https://www.yourdoll.com/how-to-remove- ... -sex-doll/
https://www.yourdoll.com/what-affects-t ... -sex-doll/
https://www.yourdoll.com/how-to-choose-lubricant/
They also have a lot of other help, you can check it out. Have fun with your new doll! Cheers man!

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

If you're talking a TPE doll it's definitely possible to remove stains from clothes. You should try to avoid them, but they're not a complete disaster. Check out this thread for a good demo on removing some pretty bad stains.

viewtopic.php?p=2443473

There are plenty of threads on TDF about stain removal (the link above links to a bunch more).

shamus61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shamus61 »

Hi,

many congrats on the impending arrival.We're both expecting a girl from the same place (I'm also in the UK 👍). I went with FunWest for this one but most of my girls are WM's as personally I regard them as the yardstick by which others measure thekmselves.

-Soap.
Don't overthink it. Cheap soaps are fine. Something like dove that is unscented and no harsh chemicals is perfect.

-Wigs.
The issue with wigs isn't the hair but the lattice cap which is often black. If you want your girl to have a checkerboard pattern on top of her head accept no substitute.To counter that risk buy a couple of nylon wig caps. Put those on the heads including over the ears and then the wig over that to minimise the risk of staining.

-Pre-delivery checklist
Extra virgin Olive Oil - cleans makeup better than baby oil
Tampons - Yep, you heard that right. Eeven if the girl does not have sex you need to air and dry the orrifices or the TPE will seal up. Trapped moisture in cavities in TPE can lead to mould which is a TPE killer when it takes root. The tampon is good for drying out internals and the casing holds a cavity open to give it air.
Cornflour - lots and lots of cornflour and a big brush (or talc, some prefer talc, I go with cornflour). Its the stuff in boxes that people make gravy from. Once you have applied it liberally over your girl she comes to life. The stuff works like fairy dust in changing TPE to skin. I use a very soft 3.5inch painting brush thats never been used for any other purpose to apply it.
Note. That body looks small but its because I'm big. Its an SM 155D.
Ensure that the girl is completely dry before applying cornflour. i.e. dry her then leave her for several hours before applying. Last thing that you want is a crop of mushrooms, lol.
Wig Caps - See Above
short thick child sized white socks - To fit shoe size 3. Place socks on the hands when they need protecting and on the feet to keep her TPE protected.

-Mattresses
I don't own and can't afford memory foam or the like, but my bed is most likely where she will spend most of her time, as a cuddle buddy. Will this cause problems?

Normal matresses are fine. I've got a girl who lives on a standard sprung mattress. She's been the bed girl since 2018 and its had no adverse effect on her.
What you do need to think of though is sleeping position. Cross her arms over her chest and put socks on her hands to protect her delicate lil digits.She'll thank you.

-Tights/stockings etc
As I've opted for detachable legs, one of the things I'll need to address is the seam. Would a looser fit be more ideal, to avoid digging in to the skin? She won't wear these all the time as I want her to be a lazy sod lounging around in pyjamas (hence head 59 :D ), but women's clothing is like rocket science to me... I'm clueless! What even is a looser fit in practice?? :lol:

beware of holdups which tend to include silicone in the mix. Some Silicones and TPE don't mix. The materials actively attempt to destroy each other. I don't have any girls with detatchables but imagine that they would be easy enough to hide away without stockings.

-Makeup
What are the do's and don'ts for application and removal? How do I go about replacing nails?

This ones a whole thread on its own. Everyone applies makeup differently. I'm a bit of a blokey bloke and the whole concept of womens makeup was a completely alien concept to me but after a while its not so bad.
I use a set o makeup brushes, some oil painting brushes and some water colour brushes and pretty much paint their makeup on to bring them to life. I use mostly powder blushers and mascara pencils (who knew they came in dozens of colours, I grew up thinking they wre just brown or black). The girls do use lippy but I apply it using a brush rather than directly.
When painting them I find it easier with the head detatched and sat in my lap.
Work down the head so that you do not smudge your work.
If you smudge your work start again, don't try to fix it as you will waste an hour and end up starting from scratch again anyway.

-Buying clothes
Are there places I should avoid? For instance, would heading to my local Asda and getting whatever be a bad idea?

Primark is your friend. Its like they created clothes based on using our girls as models. XS and XXS t shirts fit perfectly. Also they sell stretchy white jeans that are a bugger to get on the girls but once on tend to be a good fit. The shoes size you want is 3... 2 will fit but it pinches their toes. Non of mine have complained at 3.5 but any larger than that and they'll break their necks in them.

-Dark clothing
On the subject of clothing, I see images of dolls wearing various dark clothing, which I've read can cause staining and should be avoided, but these users don't seem to have this issue. How do they combat it?

Ah, now, time for a lesson in TPE.
TPE is a pourus material that retains its elasticity and composition through the mix of oil within it. That mix is what differentiates manufacturers (and your buying a girl from one of if not the best).
There are two types of oil. The oil they are made with and finishing oil. The finishing oil is that they are covered in and gets burnt off during the finishing process in the factory to smooth them out. This is the oil that can smell when they first arrive and its why the smell disappears quickly as its just surface deep.
dark clothes do not in hemselves stain the TPE. Its the TPE that works in a similar manner to how a fly eats in that it extretes oil and drinks it back in. When the oil comes into contact with clothes it can drink the colour out of the clothes and absorb it into the TPE (the fly eating principle).
The more powder that a girl has the less oil she will extrete so the less likely colour transfer is.
However, powder alone is not enough and when we want them to wear dark clothes it is a good idea to either use a full nylon body suit under their clothes or a second layer of clothes.
That said, you will learn that some brands just don't transfer colour. I've never had Primark dark clothes run and often use them without a body suit.
One rule of thumb is that shiny dark clothes will almost almost result in colour transfer.

Main thing is just enjoy her. Back in 2014 when my first TPE girl arrived fool that I was I genuinely thought that I was buying a sex doll. She was a WM girl and the realism was such that the first night I just lay in bed looking at her half expecting to catch her blinking. Nearly ten years on that first girl is still here and she's still a virgin... Sex dolls... Yeah, right!

Hope that your girls changes your world the way that my girls have changed mine.

All the best,

Shamus.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

A couple observations to add;

Wigs - some have little metal clasps attached to elastic strips that are used for making sure the wig is tightly fitted to the head. Be careful with the metal clasps, they're easy to accidentally push into the scalp while you're adjusting the wig.

Tampons - I tried theseon my doll and quickly gave up on the idea. Too expensive for regular use. While they are to some extent reusable on a doll they quickly deform and become problematic inserting. I switched to drysticks and they've been fine. I use three (one for each hole). The Coeros and Rosemary Doll cleaning machines look like a good alternative. Though they are a bit more expensive up front they should recoup costs over time.

Memory foam - doesn't have to be expensive. A memory foam mattress topper works well and can be had very cheap. No need for a whole new mattress.

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

I can help with bra sizing and where to acquire…or where I do anyway.

Your girl is 36” bust, 25” underbust.

I reckon 28FF/28G is your best bet for a snug fit (a lot of 28” banded bras have 23-24” unstretched band lengths)

Depends what fit you want tho…you can always sister size to larger bandings and pull back on the cup size accordingly.

Her lovely tits don’t project full forward and splay to the side slightly…. so, if you get her the right bra…say a nice balconette fit, you stand a good chance the bras gore will tack close to what would be her sternum….despite her generous sized bosom.

I usually use eBay. I’ve got all but one of my dolls bras from there.
You can pick up a good balconette bra for around a tenner with postage…sometimes less.

Below are a couple of 28H examples….pulled these outta the bag before I had a rethink on your girls size…pulling back from H to FF/G.

IMG_3563.jpeg
IMG_3563.jpeg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 1151 times
The two above are a Panache, I think Harmony bra and a Marks and Spencer boutique bra.

I’m from the U.K. too…panache, curvy Kate, bravissimo and Freya are all good makes and there’s shit loads of choice, relatively cheap, in the U.K. on eBay.

As with all clothing, wash darks a few times to reduce risk of staining….always safer to have white or neutral colours, like beige.

You can source soft cup, non-wired bras if you’re worried about the underwires damaging the dolls tpe…particularly for stand up Storage boob support…i got Frances a lovely elasticated, non wired number, off of eBay for 11 quid, for standing storage…an Anita 34G Microenergen champagne colour soft full cup support bra.

R

IMG_2573.jpeg
IMG_2573.jpeg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1151 times
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Tampons - I tried these on my doll and quickly gave up on the idea. Too expensive for regular use. While they are to some extent reusable on a doll they quickly deform and become problematic inserting.
It does get expensive and I'm convinced they aided in helping my girl have that internal mold. Pieces of the tampon come off during inserting/extracting and they can hold moisture. You don't want to look inside her 'kitty" and see black mold. I'm a witness. I had to resort to bleach and a pair of scissors to get it all. I don't trust tampons anymore. Your mileage may vary.
Attachments
_1DF5771a.jpg
_1DF5771a.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 985 times

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

ColColt wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:05 pm It does get expensive and I'm convinced they aided in helping my girl have that internal mold. Pieces of the tampon come off during inserting/extracting and they can hold moisture. You don't want to look inside her 'kitty" and see black mold. I'm a witness. I had to resort to bleach and a pair of scissors to get it all. I don't trust tampons anymore. Your mileage may vary.
Damn, that is the last thing you want to see :(

I was fortunate to not get mold when I was trying them but I saw the same problems with them breaking up that you mention. I didn't keep exact notes, but I figure I got maybe 2 or 3 uses out of each before they started fraying too much. I feel a bit too, that they're generally not long enough, so you need to move them around to soak up all the moisture. Depending on the drystick you buy it may be long enough to cover the whole hole without needing to be moved. And obviously the machine/blower doesn't have the same issue at all.

dparson

Post by dparson »

Lots of great ideas and I wanted to share a few more. So much of it is personal preference so hopefully you can find a combination that you like.

-Soap.
Water & dish soap in a spray bottle works really well. When I first get a doll I stand it up in a shower and give it multiple washes to remove the manufacturing residue. I prefer using palmolive dish soap since it doesn't dry your skin and cleaning using the soapy water in the spray bottle makes spot cleaning very easy. I usually do a full body wash and powdering just a few times a year and I never found the need to do a full body oiling.
bottle_and_soap.png
bottle_and_soap.png (246.67 KiB) Viewed 931 times
-Wigs
I've had good success with Amazon and spent as little as $8USD and as much as $30USD. The $8 ones are more like the ones that will come with the doll and they are fine, but the higher priced ones seem to have more actual hair in them so they feel more full and thick. They have all had the same inner lining that has elastic that allows you to adjust the size. Wigs that have a black inner lining will stain the doll's head (and ears if you have them under the wig's elastic) but I never found it to be an issue since the wig covers it. But I've seen people suggest a light-color wig liner if that's something that would bother you. Wigs I've had that are blonde or a lighter color already had a beige inner-lining, so it is only black or brown wigs that might benefit from one of these.
wig_liner.png
wig_liner.png (35.68 KiB) Viewed 931 times
-Pre-delivery checklist
I'd guess that 50% of the TPE dolls I've received either had a loose finger or toe nail, or a loose eyelash upon initial delivery, so on day one some glue would be good to have. I've had good success with cyanoacrylate glue (super glue) and a toothpick for precise application. I get a small pack of them since once you open one, it will be hard by the next time you need it. If you end up replacing the eyeballs with different colors or add more padding behind the eyeballs, it's very likely that you'll loosen an eyelash so the glue is necessary for this task as well.
glue.png
glue.png (82.84 KiB) Viewed 931 times
For powdering, besides talc or cornstarch, there's also a product called bentonite clay that has a lot of advantages discussed elsewhere in this forum. I'm still on my original bottle of cornstarch from 10+ years ago but whenever it runs out, I'll be trying this clay. You'll also want a really big brush like the one pictured below to apply whatever type of powder you end up getting. You apply the powder to the brush then onto the TPE and I end up doing this after full body washes and maybe once or twice a month around spots that are rubbed regularly.
clay.png
clay.png (165.14 KiB) Viewed 931 times
brush.png
brush.png (80.29 KiB) Viewed 931 times
For vaginal/anal cleaning, a 150mL syringe holds enough water (100mL is too small) and makes getting water up there easy, but you need to be careful of the TPE ball in the back of the vagina that's used to cover a hole used during manufacturing (search this forum for info & pictures about this TPE ball). For drying you can also consider an aquarium air pump with 1 or more outlets, and they usually come with silicone hoses. I've never used a tampon or drying stick, just a water syringe and air pump has worked well for me.
aquarium_air_pump.png
aquarium_air_pump.png (63.12 KiB) Viewed 931 times
You can also consider using a female condom to avoid having to do any canal cleanup and also prevent having to worry about the TPE ball in the back of the vagina from becoming a problem. It's hard to overstate how much time and effort it saves but it's ultimately a personal preference. A single female condom lasts for 6+ months and the process is easy... You open one up, wash all the lube off and remove the ring in the bottom of it. To get ready for use you apply water-based lube to the inside and insert a long-handled kitchen utensil into it (something rounded that won't puncture the condom). You then coat the outside of it with baby oil which makes sliding it into the vagina easy using the kitchen utensil. Afterward you pull the condom out and wash it, then store it hanging upside down on the kitchen utensil wrapped in a paper towel. I use a "kitchen meat masher" pictured below since it can stand on its own to make a good drying stand. The doll might have some water-based lube in the crotch area afterward and this can be cleaned up with a towel and the soapy water in the spray bottle. The baby oil left in the vagina simply soaks into the TPE and keeps it fresh and mold free since there is no water and no other "food" present. You might be able to use baby oil inside the female condom as well but I found it too uncomfortable and needed something with less friction.
fc.png
fc.png (151.19 KiB) Viewed 931 times
kitchen_meat_masher.png
kitchen_meat_masher.png (189.89 KiB) Viewed 931 times
water_based_lube.png
water_based_lube.png (62.17 KiB) Viewed 931 times
baby_oil.png
baby_oil.png (25.28 KiB) Viewed 931 times
You'll probably want to get some TPE glue to fix vaginal or other tears at some point. There doesn't seem to be actual glue though, instead the products that are sold as TPE glue will simply dissolve the TPE that it's applied to. So you use a toothpick to sparingly coat one of the surfaces then press and hold the coated surface against the other surface overnight to melt them back together.

-Mattresses
The TPE will leach oil for its lifetime so I rest TPE dolls on a blanket or towel that can be washed at least once a month. I store mine standing up in a closet but that might not be an option for your situation.

-Makeup
You might find the TPE coloring used for lips, nipples, and such will fade after a few weeks. I've found that oily lipstick works well to re-stain the TPE. I've read that others have mixed powered makeup with baby oil to create a color to re-stain the TPE as well but I haven't tried that myself. The makeup pallets I've purchased have all come with a small applicator brush so you just brush on the color, let it sit for an hour or two (the longer it's on the darker it will stain the TPE), then wipe off the excess with a paper towel and the soapy water spray afterward.
makeup.png
makeup.png (84.91 KiB) Viewed 931 times
-Buying clothes
Besides everything else you'll be getting, I've come to appreciate a simple, loose fitting and stretchable nightshirt or robe for every-day life. If you keep the doll in clothing most of the time, the TPE's oil will slowly seep into the clothing so you'll want to wash them regularly. I never left the doll in expensive clothes for much time because of the TPE oil seeping out and staining the clothing. I always wash new clothing 2-3 times depending on how dark it is and always go for whites, pinks, light shades of purple and the like. The cotton night-shirt pictured below is the darkest color I've tried that didn't stain the TPE. It was a little surprizing and I monitored it carefully at first, but I kept the doll in it pretty much 24/7 for 2+ years and it never caused a stain. It was a dark-tan doll though so that might have been a contributing factor.
shirt.png
shirt.png (78.94 KiB) Viewed 931 times

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

One comment about that Bentonite Clay, I did a quick search on it and it actually comes up as an alternative for talc. However, one hit listed it as having trace amounts of copper (probably varies by brand). There is more than one story on here about copper causing problems for TPE. So if you want to use it first check whether it contains copper, and second maybe test it on a sample of TPE or in a non-visible location. Just in case it does cause issues.

https://soapsofeden.com.au/blogs/news/n ... e-the-same

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

I just want to mention I had that model and she's not 156cm, closer to 153/152cm.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Tewhano
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tewhano »

Tyr wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:30 am Dark wigs can stain the head. Get a selection of wig caps (a kind of net)
I wish I had come across this advice earlier. I just checked and, yep, my doll has stains on her head from the wig. :(
"I stands all that I can stands and I can't stands no more" - Popeye

INFORMATIONS