www.xtdoll.com

XTDOLL innovation five: Interactive feedback legs

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: XTDOLL innovation five: Interactive feedback legs

Post by jeep2639 »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:14 pm Congratulations and Great feedback on your new gurl and functionality of this interesting new feature.

May I ask does this option add much weight?

Has anyone seen a picture of the skeleton? I’d be interested in seeing what changes go into this, how it could affect weight and durability.
Good question... I wish I had the question before I have put Emily back in the box... Next time I'll take her out and weigh her. I never did it yet. It's time...
I don't think it adds weight, or at least not much, but I really don't know. I will compare it to the weight that Nackers measured for her.
I never saw a picture of what it looks like on the skeleton. That's a question for XTdoll, but it might be something proprietary that they don't want to share.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Thank you for doing some extra research!
:glou:

I would hazard to guess this feedback is accomplished by a few elastic bands attached a strategic locations on the skeleton that act as ligaments and tendons. I would imagine updates to the joints (like ball and socket) surely should also be present, or do the joint feel like typical mechanical hinge types ?
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I'm just guessing, but I'd think probably a flexible metal leaf at the hip joint acts like a spring. I'm sure we'll see shots of the skeleton at some point though. The "secret" can't stay hidden for long.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Nackers wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:34 pm I'm just guessing, but I'd think probably a flexible metal leaf at the hip joint acts like a spring. I'm sure we'll see shots of the skeleton at some point though. The "secret" can't stay hidden for long.
I hope it’s a spring and not a leaf… a leaf will break more easily.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Today, I tried the "Holiday" sex position #408.
I thought the legs will bend higher, closer to her chest, which would allow them to have the "Interactive Feedback Legs" feature to play, but they didn't. Because of that, I didn't feel the effect very much in this position.
I should state that if I had allowed her to lean back further, the effect would have been felt more. She was more upright than in the drawing below.

Still, the position in which I felt the feature the most, was 313 ("Chef"), which is the closest to missionary, with me standing rather than in bed.

I will continue to investigate additional sex positions with Emily to report on. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it...
Attachments
sex position 408 holiday.png
sex position 408 holiday.png (40.81 KiB) Viewed 378 times

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Very interesting. Didn't know this was a thing. So it requires no power?
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Socratus wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:30 pm Very interesting. Didn't know this was a thing. So it requires no power?
It is more of spring-loading the hip joint than anything else.
No power.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:47 pm
Socratus wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:30 pm Very interesting. Didn't know this was a thing. So it requires no power?
No power.
That's a very good thing.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Socratus wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:49 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:47 pm
No power.
That's a very good thing.
I know. I avoid any of the powered options.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

The biggest unanswered question in my mind is - how robust is the feature? Will it last for years or will it break in weeks? And more importantly if it breaks does that mean the legs become "floppy" or just that the no longer "bounce"?

So I guess Jeep is gonna have to take a lot more for the team. :lol:

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Nackers wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:56 pm The biggest unanswered question in my mind is - how robust is the feature? Will it last for years or will it break in weeks? And more importantly if it breaks does that mean the legs become "floppy" or just that the no longer "bounce"?

How much sex do you want me to have?… I’m 59… this is going to kill me… but I guess someone has to make love to Emily… OK, I’ll do it. But I’m only doing it for all of you…

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:08 pm
Nackers wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:56 pm The biggest unanswered question in my mind is - how robust is the feature? Will it last for years or will it break in weeks? And more importantly if it breaks does that mean the legs become "floppy" or just that the no longer "bounce"?

How much sex do you want me to have?… I’m 59… this is going to kill me… but I guess someone has to make love to Emily… OK, I’ll do it. But I’m only doing it for all of you…
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :lol: :lol:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:08 pmOK, I’ll do it. But I’m only doing it for all of you…
Science is not for wimps.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:08 pm How much sex do you want me to have?… I’m 59… this is going to kill me… but I guess someone has to make love to Emily… OK, I’ll do it. But I’m only doing it for all of you…
So selfless. :glou:

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:08 pm

And there's me thinking I was the older one! :)

INFORMATIONS