realsexdoll.com

And nothing else matters

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

HoneyHose

Re: And nothing else matters

Post by HoneyHose »

Ohhh...I hope what you ordered fits sexy Celtia!
The jeans were not just about getting jeans and cutting them, as D's waist size is only 52 cm or approx. 20 1/2 inches, so regular jeans won't do at all, which is why, armed with her measurements, I had to do a lengthy bit of searching.

You'll find a doll looks hot because on many dolls, their measurements are not realistic to a human's, so while many pieces of lingerie might fit well (or better still, are stretched over her body!πŸ˜‰), some clothes that have to fit a certain part of her body (like the waist or bust) are more difficult to find.
We have several bras we tried to get Desiree, and none fit properly...not that we mind as they aren't on that long anyways!...lol...), so she decided to just order those thin, stretchy, and sexy ice silk tops and call it a day...or night.

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

HoneyHose wrote: ↑Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:18 pm The jeans were not just about getting jeans and cutting them
Yeah, I was just kiddin', man :wink:

For the moment everything we've ordered is stretchy, so we think we are safer. And yes, we took measurements of her whole body (:whistle:) before. We'll let you all know when everything is up and running. Celtia was so excited last friday! We were expecting the first order for monday, but it's been an awful week, with her cervical problem and a bad delivery from Shein. Fotunately everything is going better now.
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🀘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🀘🏻

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

HoneyHose wrote: ↑Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:18 pm Ohhh...I hope what you ordered fits sexy Celtia!
Well... I can't still believe we hit the target straight on! :lol:. Just a pair of leggings fit her a little bit loose, but they came with a hoodie which would have been too small if we had ordered one less size, so...

Celtia has just got her own account and she's anxious to share some outfits, but we're waiting for her new body to start taking pictures.

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Excellent!! The Goddess of dolls has smiled upon you both!
Looking forward to Celtia's pics!

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

I'm now wondering what karma has for us to compensate such good luck... 😬 :lol: :lol: :lol:

BetterLoveDollForYou
BetterLoveDoll
BetterLoveDoll

Post by BetterLoveDollForYou »

:lol: Hi Joe,

I've thoroughly read your story and I want to express my sincere gratitude for your candid sharing.
I truly believe that you're someone who is both physically and mentally healthy, possessing the ability to redeem yourself and maintaining a cheerful optimism. Such qualities are indeed rare.
Celtia is portrayed as exceptionally beautiful, with a graceful charm that sets her apart from the ordinary.
It's been over two months since your last update, and I hope both you and Celtia are doing well!
Looking forward to the continuation of your story!
Glad to have you here! Cheers~
Our website:
https://betterlovedoll.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better dolls from the best brand!
:angel:

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Hi BetterLoveDollForYou!

Many thanks for your kind words. For the good or the bad I've fallen and risen up again many times, and yes, each time it gets harder to put yourself together but... There's not another option :wink:

We're doing more or less good, thanks. We're waiting for Celtia's new body's arrival (hopefully in a pair of weeks), with her mostly in bed: no movies, no dancing and no almost nothing but lots of kisses and us snuggling together at night like there's no tomorrow :lol:. This (published in The Pose..πŸ‘£) was the last picture I took before her head just couldn't stay up anymore, my poor girl :|:

Far from my old tracksuit, she now use to wear some tight jumpsuits for bed, as much as warm and comfy but a lot sexier (from Favorite SLE heads (poll)

I published some photos here (High Heels Parade) and there (Everyone loves HEAD shots..COME post ur best HEAD!) in Valentine's Day, when we she had the courage to get out of bed and try to pose for me with some new clothes, even though her lose neck joint made it really hard:

Don't get the aggressive look wrong, under those mirror glasses her eyes smiled like almost never I saw, she even wanted to try a lap in my new simracing cockpit :D (Is a doll as good as a girlfriend?)

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! Some lovely shots of your Celtia! πŸ”₯πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ Hope her new body arrives soon! πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ πŸ’¨

Thanks for sharing, BRAVO! πŸ“Έ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Hartmudt

Post by Hartmudt »

Hello Joe!
I have just discovered your thread. I'm glad it's working so well for you with your Celtia. She is really pretty and the tracksuit looks very comfortable.

I'm glad that your initial concerns and fears didn't materialize and that you're enjoying her.

By the way; great pictures!
Akeno & Rica - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2488189#p2488189
Emilie - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2528852#p2528852
Say hello to Lisa : viewtopic.php?p=2503927#p2503927

Reviews & unboxing:
An honest review - IROKEBIJIN 147cm - : viewtopic.php?t=172121

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

gogodolls wrote: ↑Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:48 am Oh dear! Some lovely shots of your Celtia! πŸ”₯πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ Hope her new body arrives soon! πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ πŸ’¨

Thanks for sharing, BRAVO! πŸ“Έ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks! We hope so! :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's really tired of staying in bed, and her arms ache from holding books and magazines to spent the day reading. Here you can see the fatigue in her poor eyes:

IMG-20240209-WA0010.jpeg
IMG-20240209-WA0010.jpeg (994.73 KiB) Viewed 232 times

Hartmudt wrote: ↑Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:00 am Hello Joe!
I have just discovered your thread. I'm glad it's working so well for you with your Celtia. She is really pretty and the tracksuit looks very comfortable.
Thanks! Now she has some white track pants and a white hoodie to just stay at home, so I can wear again my old, beloved comfy grey tracksuit :lol: :lol:. Hopefully we can post some pictures soon.
Hartmudt wrote: ↑Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:00 am I'm glad that your initial concerns and fears didn't materialize and that you're enjoying her.
I'm glad too. Two years ago I was totally burnt out and though I've worked a lot on myself since then and step by step got things better, bringing her home last december helped me fight some more fears I had developed, which has led to a much happier life. And of course, waking up everyday to this...

IMG_20240210_011021.jpg
IMG_20240210_011021.jpg (3.08 MiB) Viewed 232 times

Or this...

IMG_20240130_095726.jpg
IMG_20240130_095726.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 232 times

has no price πŸ’˜

Hartmudt wrote: ↑Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:00 am By the way; great pictures!
Thanks again! People enjoying them means a lot to us after the not so easy photo shoot :D

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Martinson Joe wrote: ↑Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:27 pm
She's really tired of staying in bed, and her arms ache from holding books and magazines to spent the day reading. Here you can see the fatigue in her poor eyes:
IMG-20240209-WA0010.jpeg
Two years ago I was totally burnt out and though I've worked a lot on myself since then and step by step got things better, bringing her home last december helped me fight some more fears I had developed, which has led to a much happier life. And of course, waking up everyday to this...
IMG_20240210_011021.jpg
Or this...
IMG_20240130_095726.jpg
has no price πŸ’˜
Our beautiful gals with gorgeous eyes, in glasses! There's nothing quite like it in my world. Very sexy! 😍
And yes, my friend...having them around every day and the smiles, comfort and happiness they give us...
TRULY PRICELESS. 😁
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

SexyHanna
Doll
Doll

Everything matters

Post by SexyHanna »

Martinson Joe wrote: ↑Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:25 am
mibdul wrote: ↑Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:35 pm Her expression seems like she's about to ask you to get her something while you're up.
You bet! She was asking for me and our "let's watch a movie" blanket :D

Vickylover wrote: ↑Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:57 pm Emma ask me to remind Celtia that she is always welcome over on "Dolls Alive" if she would like a good girly chat, she can also get her own doll account if she would like to. Happy Christmas to both of you from Emma and Vickylover.
Thanks a lot guys, we've thought about an account for her. Now we're still really busy, but I'm sure in a few weeks she'll join the forum.

setevoltas wrote: ↑Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:34 pm Gorgeous!
In fact she was a little mad for me taking such a messy picture of her, but I was stunned at her beauty and couldn't resist. As I have to travel this are not the best days for shopping and she still don't have much of a wardrobe, but even with my old clothes she knows what just a pair of white socks can do with my "brains" :crazyeyes:
How can you say that you are "a boring middle aged lonely man" when you have lovely Celtia?
xoxo Hanna
Hi everyone! My name is Hanna I am 5'0", weigh 74 lbs, and my measurements are 30-22-33 inches (152cm, 33.6kg, and 76-56-84cm). My red hair is 100% human hair.
See ALL pictures of me, posted by me, on ONE thread!
XOXO SexyHanna

Martinson Joe

Re: Everything matters

Post by Martinson Joe »

SexyHanna wrote: ↑Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:55 pm
Martinson Joe wrote: ↑Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:25 am
mibdul wrote: ↑Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:35 pm Her expression seems like she's about to ask you to get her something while you're up.
You bet! She was asking for me and our "let's watch a movie" blanket :D

Vickylover wrote: ↑Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:57 pm Emma ask me to remind Celtia that she is always welcome over on "Dolls Alive" if she would like a good girly chat, she can also get her own doll account if she would like to. Happy Christmas to both of you from Emma and Vickylover.
Thanks a lot guys, we've thought about an account for her. Now we're still really busy, but I'm sure in a few weeks she'll join the forum.

setevoltas wrote: ↑Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:34 pm Gorgeous!
In fact she was a little mad for me taking such a messy picture of her, but I was stunned at her beauty and couldn't resist. As I have to travel this are not the best days for shopping and she still don't have much of a wardrobe, but even with my old clothes she knows what just a pair of white socks can do with my "brains" :crazyeyes:
How can you say that you are "a boring middle aged lonely man" when you have lovely Celtia?
xoxo Hanna
Because I am, Hanna, and I need, yes I desperately need her for escaping from that :wink:

We've had some rough times, but last friday we finally received her new body. I'm a little short of time by now, she's still drying from yesterday's shower and waiting for a good powdering, expect some kind of update around next weekend!

Bennybr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bennybr »

Hi Joe, welcome aboard. My life sucks too before I met Freya. I got divorced twice, my first ex cheated on me for a whole year before I found out. I admit that I was busy with work and neglected her a lot and spent very little time with her, so I don't really blame her for that. So for my second marriage, I spent much more time to company my second ex. But she always minded my contact with my daughter (my and my first ex-wife's). I love my daughter very much, So I got divorced again after we were done fighting.
Women are important and wonderful, but they are not a necessity for me anymore. Life is too damn short, be happy is the most important thing for me now. :D
Freya is the best :)
2ND Doll: BestRealDoll 163cm Nicola

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Hi everyone!

It's been a month since Celtia had to go into her storage box under our bed, because I had my parents at home for Easter holydays. After that I've had some setbacks (we were getting our van painted and it delayed a bit, and it got over the time to pass the anual technical inspection) to go get her new body from the store, a hundred kilometers, or sixty miles, from home. And then I've been busy this week, so she spent the time in the bathroom after her first shower. And today... Oh, my dear God! I didn't even know how much I've missed her!

"Hi TDF! I'm back!"
"Hi TDF! I'm back!"
20240419 - Celtia says Hi!.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 75 times

INFORMATIONS