reallovesexdolls.com

New S-TPE Skin by WM Doll that mimics Silicone

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New S-TPE Skin by WM Doll that mimics Silicone

Post by Luiskjr »

Babel99 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:53 am
Luiskjr wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:36 am My Starpery 172F is S-TPE and I got it late 2022

So much I was confused thinking it was silicone, had to ask them again to confirm it was TPE, light smell, soft as soft tpe and firm

Still today in perfect shape, sometimes she can be two weeks in bed, sometimes 3 months standing
I am confused here. S-TPE is a WM TPE, not a Starpery one. So I don't think that your Starpery is S-TPE (unless I am missing something). I do also have a Starpery 148 F from last December, the TPE is awesome. It smells nothing and do not sweat oil at all, but it is their own blend ... not the new WM S-TPE?
No I didnt mean a particular copyright type exclusive to one company, sorry, each manufacturer is improving its elastometer formula for them to get similar in resistance to silicone retaining smooth and softness.

I had an Irontech tpe doll before and tpe was different, maybe a bit softer but also less resistant, prone to peeling, etc.

Starpery TPE seemed to be an advanced composite to the latter

"New Tpe" is being used by several manufacturers, dont think a name like S-TPE means is "the only" in its class. Its just marketing. You know chinese... they write whatever they want in a package.

What counts is the final quality we see and feel.

Lets put it this way:
Maybe previous WM tpe was poor and they finally are using the better tpe. Better late than never haha
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Luiskjr wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:12 am
Babel99 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:53 am
Luiskjr wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:36 am My Starpery 172F is S-TPE and I got it late 2022

So much I was confused thinking it was silicone, had to ask them again to confirm it was TPE, light smell, soft as soft tpe and firm

Still today in perfect shape, sometimes she can be two weeks in bed, sometimes 3 months standing
I am confused here. S-TPE is a WM TPE, not a Starpery one. So I don't think that your Starpery is S-TPE (unless I am missing something). I do also have a Starpery 148 F from last December, the TPE is awesome. It smells nothing and do not sweat oil at all, but it is their own blend ... not the new WM S-TPE?
No I didnt mean a particular copyright type exclusive to one company, sorry, each manufacturer is improving its elastometer formula for them to get similar in resistance to silicone retaining smooth and softness.

I had an Irontech tpe doll before and tpe was different, maybe a bit softer but also less resistant, prone to peeling, etc.

Starpery TPE seemed to be an advanced composite to the latter

"New Tpe" is being used by several manufacturers, dont think a name like S-TPE means is "the only" in its class. Its just marketing. You know chinese... they write whatever they want in a package.

What counts is the final quality we see and feel.

Lets put it this way:
Maybe previous WM tpe was poor and they finally are using the better tpe. Better late than never haha
Yeah make sense. I am quite impressed by the latest TPE blend from Starpery. The name S-TPE though is associated to the blend that WM/JK recently made available. This is why I was confused. But yes, there is possibility that it could be the same thing. We cannot really say. Maybe they are buying their TPE from a third party business, which sell their blend to different manufacturers.

If someone has answers on this, please enlighten us.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Unfortunately there is a substance designated S-TPE in the manufacturing and scientific world.
It is not really TPE as we know it at all, but is a substance that uses different polymer chains to increase the strength and elasticity of Thermo Plastic Elastomers. Researching a bit on it, I really really hope that the Chinese are actually experimenting with the S-TPE substance. No more mineral oil, more detail, less tearing. It's not Silicone, but is being designed as having aspects of both silicone and TPE in a less expensive product.
And no, the S does not stand for silicone. It is chemically impossible to mix tpe and silicone together.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

RevJack wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:52 am Unfortunately there is a substance designated S-TPE in the manufacturing and scientific world.
It is not really TPE as we know it at all, but is a substance that uses different polymer chains to increase the strength and elasticity of Thermo Plastic Elastomers. Researching a bit on it, I really really hope that the Chinese are actually experimenting with the S-TPE substance. No more mineral oil, more detail, less tearing. It's not Silicone, but is being designed as having aspects of both silicone and TPE in a less expensive product.
And no, the S does not stand for silicone. It is chemically impossible to mix tpe and silicone together.

Reverend Jack
GREAT info Reverend Jack. It makes the whole thing even more interesting!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

RevJack wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:52 am Unfortunately there is a substance designated S-TPE in the manufacturing and scientific world.

Reverend Jack
Thanks Rev Jack

be it!
then Starpery and possibly others are using S-TPE
since 2022 cause my doll doesnt need any oil, on the contrary, in the instructions it requests NOT to apply oil, it doesnt need any

People move on to better compounds of thermo elastometers without bragging. That was my point.

or in other words: "WM, helloooooo... thats the modern TPE !!!"
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Will it have a reaction to tpe or silicone?

McDoll Ores
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by McDoll Ores »

Isn't starperrry promoting their better tpe-version as "TPE 3.0" already? Or is this another, a 3rd material?
I think WM Dolls may have created their new material and then protected it's name as "S-TPE" , so that starperry would have had to step back from the s-type branding, because they did not buy the name protection in advance.
But that must not be true, it's just my imagination...question is, if there is still any starperry doll offered with s-tpe at all. That may be a hint.
But overall, I think, it's a question about names, not telling anything of the similarities or differences of those materials.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Sorry McDoll, but S-TPE is an actual material.
It been developed for years, chemists have been experimenting with substituting different polymer chains within the TPE formula. It is a vastly different material from TPE in that is does not incorporate mineral oil in suspension.

And FYI, if there is any country on this planet that cares less of a shit about trademarks and trade secrets, it's definitely China. These morons are not chemists, they buy the material, melt it and pour it into Fiberglass molds. They don't invent anything! LOL.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Could be just another marketing tactic to make us push the button. I'm just glad I waited out b/c WM has a good March deal. A 7th doll is happening for me with S-TPE. Tho its between the WM150 M-cup or the WM163 H-cup with ROS heads ofc.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

Corpius wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:45 am I don't understand, is this not the same thing as Zelex's new SLE lol?
SLE is a silicone blend so I would assume not.

McDoll Ores
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by McDoll Ores »

I have been answering to the rev already, why is it deleted?
Deleting entries from a forum but not keeping the entry as a draft for the user is a kind of habbit, i never experienced nowhere before...and I do not understand it!

☹️

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

McDoll Ores wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:04 pm I have been answering to the rev already, why is it deleted?
Deleting entries from a forum but not keeping the entry as a draft for the user is a kind of habbit, i never experienced nowhere before...and I do not understand it!

☹️
Wait, did you get deleted, or did I get deleted?
If you got deleted it's probably my fault anyway, me being such a bad influence and all. Guilt by association.

I know that sometimes I respond, hit submit, and leave, but sometimes the forum asks me to submit twice and I don't see it. So I wind up deleting myself sometimes. And it's always after a really long and involved explanation too!

Reverend Jack

McDoll Ores
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by McDoll Ores »

Of course, I could have done the mistake myself, but it's not the first time, I was deleted or "corrected" by admins. I for example provided some additional info in a sales entry, which was deleted because there's no "discussion area". Thats ok - or say "acceptable" and as a newbie, I do things wrong partially. Thats normal. But it should not be working in the way, that all text is lost, when u get corrected bc maybe you want to talk about that in another area then... but not if u have to write evrything again.

Deleting what you wrote sends u a signal of worthlessness, which is very demotivating...

justmy2cts

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

@ McDoll Ores. @RevJack
We have not deleted any posts or comments.
:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:07 pm @ McDoll Ores. @RevJack
We have not deleted any posts or comments.
:glou:
Hey RLSD! Thank you for responding!
I didn't think anything was missing. I think McDoll clicked through too fast, like I do sometimes and send my own response into the void.
I hate it when I do that.

INFORMATIONS