www.wmdolls.com

New Material S-TPE

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WakakoOnTheHolo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New Material S-TPE

Post by WakakoOnTheHolo »

WM dolls wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:10 am
ondsdoll wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:37 pm Another question while waiting for a answer from a earlier question, does S-TPE need oiling with baby oil?
No, It doesn't need any oil.

WM DOLLS
So, we can just wash them on arrival then powder them up? Considering no oil is required.

Sounds like S-TPE is lower maintenance than regular TPE.

DanaScully

Post by DanaScully »

does S-TPE have 3.0 hands? how about hard hand to prevent finger poke through? thanks

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

WakakoOnTheHolo wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:48 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:37 pm Another question while waiting for a answer from a earlier question, does S-TPE need oiling with baby oil?

WM DOLLS
So, we can just wash them on arrival then powder them up? Considering no oil is required.

That’s always been the case with the current TPE. Oil is not required on arrival in fact oiling would remove any body makeup in the process. So it’s a definite no when ordering a doll with body paint.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Pussy69 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:25 pm

WM DOLLS

That’s always been the case with the current TPE. Oil is not required on arrival in fact oiling would remove any body makeup in the process. So it’s a definite no when ordering a doll with body paint.

Yes, I would throw my hat in this conversation and support Pussy69 when they say no oil is needed.
It's been about 2 years or so with an improved TPE mix that WM uses that should not require any oil. I've had my 160A for almost 24 months and have never applied oil. I take very good care of her and her skin literally still looks brand new.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

WM dolls wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:53 am
CBRF4I wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:13 am So this new material is injection molded, or cured (vulcanized) like silicone? Any samples for sale?

The production process of S-TPE is similar to that of TPE. You can purchase samples of S-TPE material from our authorized vendor.

WM DOLLS
I cannot find the samples. could I get a link?

WakakoOnTheHolo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

mathieu242 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:01 pm
Pussy69 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:25 pm

WM DOLLS

Yes, I would throw my hat in this conversation and support Pussy69 when they say no oil is needed.
It's been about 2 years or so with an improved TPE mix that WM uses that should not require any oil. I've had my 160A for almost 24 months and have never applied oil. I take very good care of her and her skin literally still looks brand new.
Interesting cause like, I got a WM 150M in 2022 and it’s noticeably much softer then my WM 150M I had in 2019. I haven’t done maintenance on my 2022 since I had her cause, I’m kinda lazy. So this new reg TPE mixture is already low maintenance, huh?

Al Bundy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Al Bundy »

I too bought a WM Doll in 2021 and another in 2023... the 2023 TPE does feel much softer than the 2021 TPE but unfortunately it's also more prone to tears :o

WakakoOnTheHolo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Al Bundy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:00 am I too bought a WM Doll in 2021 and another in 2023... the 2023 TPE does feel much softer than the 2021 TPE but unfortunately it's also more prone to tears :o
Ahh, I see. Been hearing about the new mixture for a year but didn’t know about the no oil required fact about it. Even more prone to tears but, not due to not being oiled regularly. This is helping me understand more about it now. Thank you.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

WM dolls wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:16 am
ondsdoll wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:35 pm You need to work on the LHP with that doll in the video, both holes are very off.

Any chance these dolls come with weight reduction?
I'm very sorry about it, but we have the correct LHP on all newly designed molds. We indeed have some older molds with incorrect LHP, and we are gradually remaking them. However, the number of molds we have is quite large, and it will take a considerable amount of time to modify all of them.

WM DOLLS
Let us know when you update the older molds with correct LHP en the exact models.

doudou64

Post by doudou64 »

hello wm a question does the S TPE shine like silicone or does it matte like the tpe would you have a photo of the face no matter which one in light tan color just see if it shines or not thank you very much

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

ondsdoll wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:35 pm You need to work on the LHP with that doll in the video, both holes are very off.

I'm very sorry about it, but we have the correct LHP on all newly designed molds. We indeed have some older molds with incorrect LHP, and we are gradually remaking them. However, the number of molds we have is quite large, and it will take a considerable amount of time to modify all of them.

WM DOLLS

Does the 173cm H-CUP have the correct LHP?

foofighter12

Post by foofighter12 »

So oil is not required (or at least that much) for S-TPE; however, is vaseline still necessary for high stress areas like in regular TPE dolls?

DanaScully

Post by DanaScully »

Is the S-Tpe available for the 172B- with gel breast and hard hands- or 3.0 hands?

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

tanman9990 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:46 pm

WM DOLLS

Does the 173cm H-CUP have the correct LHP?
I apologize for the inconvenience. This mold is still undergoing repairs.
The latest designs of dolls all feature the correct LHP. Please feel free to take a look.

WM DOLLS

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

WM DOLLS

Yes, all you need to do is bring along the complimentary cotton gloves and lightly pat the baby powder onto the doll's body (please avoid rubbing).

WM DOLLS

INFORMATIONS