realsexdoll.com

here he comes)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

sath
Apprentice
Apprentice

here he comes)

Post by sath »

I think it's time to say hi to everyone!

My name is Andrew and as you guessed I love dolls))) First of all I apologize for any mistakes, English is not my native language and I often have to use online translator to be understood.

I have been reading this forum for about 5 years and even registered 3,5 years ago, but at that time I had nothing to say. I always found answers to all my questions without much difficulty. I'm not sure if I have anything to say now either, but I had a number of questions and thought it would be polite to introduce myself and tell you about myself and my little experience before asking them.

My story is not intended to be original. However...
Five years ago, I ordered my first doll from .... Aliexpress. It was not as bad as sometimes written, but I realized that the doll did not quite meet my expectations and of course the doll deteriorated quite quickly. Perhaps it happened because I had no idea how to properly care for it, or maybe because it cost about 500$. Anyway it was an experience. Then I started looking for detailed information about dolls and manufacturers and of course found this forum (I'd have preferred to find it a little sooner))). For the next three years I read, read, and read again..... until March 2022. And finally it happened and I ordered my first good doll from the guys at SiliconLovers (I have only the most positive emotions from them). It seems pretty obvious to me that my choice was the WM166C. It's an awesome doll, especially when you know how to handle it properly. I have made more than a few silly mistakes in the process of owning the doll. But the positive emotions that I have received exceed all the unfortunate moments.

Now I think it's time to move on and I'm on my way to buy a new doll and I think it should definitely be Elsa Babe. However, before that I need to do some more reading and asking around)))

I hope my greeting turned out well)))

P.S. And most importantly: Thank you to everyone who writes on this forum, it's a treasure trove of information! And I'm glad to be a small part of such a friendly and interesting community.

AtomicPunk

Re: here he comes)

Post by AtomicPunk »

Welcome sath!

Alita came from Siliconelovers 3 years ago, we were very happy with their assistance and service :)
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome aboard Sath! :multi: TDF is a really fun and friendly community... we're happy to have you with us now! :thumbs_up:

Hoping you'll introduce your girls to us one day! :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello Andrew,

your introducing message is so nice!
I wish you like new doll very much.

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

INFORMATIONS