www.xtdoll.com

Anjelica "Anji" Wen XT Doll 163F (Nancy)

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Anjelica "Anji" Wen XT Doll 163F (Nancy)

Post by DocWen »

Nackers wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:29 pm More nice pics Doc.
Thanks!
When you say she has squishy feet, did you not get the hard standing feet?
I have the hard, standing feet. But they’re not HARD hard. They’re just harder. About like my other silicone doll’s hard feet. What I mean by squishy feet is that they lack the internal bone structure of a normal, human foot. So the flesh on them shifts much more than would happen on a RG. That means that they lack the muscle, tendon and bone structural integrity that would normally keep a person upright in high heels. IF she didn’t have the range of motion limitations that you also noted in your review AND weak knees, it wouldn’t be an issue. But the combination of the three make her extremely unstable.

I’m sure that I could have gotten it to work just fine with a lot of effort. But I’m basically a lazy man. :lol:
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

The biggest issue with dressing Anji up nice was not the high heels, though. It’s that she’s not dressed for bed. She’s still in her nice clothes with the jewelry and bling because I wanted to see her nicely dressed all day. Now it’s getting on to bedtime and I’m too lazy and tired to change her. It’s a lot of work!

So I’ll be sleeping alone tonight because the other 163F is still Tabitha and she’s dressed in a completely slutty outfit that is definitely not good cuddling material… unless I want leather and ball gags in my bed… which I do… but not for sleeping. Ha!
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

So, I think I mentioned elsewhere that my HVAC broke. It's 79 in the house. HVAC gets replaced on Wednesday. Guess who volunteered to snuggle with me and soak up my heat...

Yup. You guessed it! Silicone Doll is Satin Pajamas to the Rescue! Thanks, Anji!!
IMG_4580.jpg
IMG_4580.jpg (180.35 KiB) Viewed 554 times
In case you didn't know, snuggling with Anji is my favorite thing to do with her. Yeah, I know. Sex should be first, but I'm odd... Heh.
---
DocWen

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Anji looks gorgeous in those satin pyjamas! ✨🤩 Goes so well with her hair colour and eyes! She's a real beauty! 😍

This is the favourite outfit for all my dolls when they're in bed with me! 🛏🥰

Beautiful photo, BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

I know I’ve been missing for a few days. I’ve been hanging out with my mom. She’s lonely (since my dad died) and needs someone to talk to, watch movies with, etc. My brother is on vacation so it’s all me for this week and next week.

Pictures of Anji this weekend! … Hopefully. Ha!
---
DocWen

Hef
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hef »

mmmmm

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Thanks for the information and pictures. Do you think the head connector keeps her head more stable than the stock connector less wobble etc thanks

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Cameramike wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:02 pm Thanks for the information and pictures. Do you think the head connector keeps her head more stable than the stock connector less wobble etc thanks
To my completely unscientific tests, there isn't much difference.
---
DocWen

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

To have less wobble on the M16 connections, I read that you can coat the screw with a kind of flexible plastic tape, the type that plumbers use.
This makes the screw thread more contiguous, while allowing screwing and unscrewing as easily as before.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

4891d wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:19 am
To have less wobble on the M16 connections, I read that you can coat the screw with a kind of flexible plastic tape, the type that plumbers use.
This makes the screw thread more contiguous, while allowing screwing and unscrewing as easily as before.

Teflon tape.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Yes. Anji has very, very little head wobble because I put teflon plumbers tape around the screw portion of the head connector. The balls of the other portion are adjusted so that it's some effort to take her head off but not impossible.

Plus her head actually sits on her neck. A couple of the dolls I had previously, when I put the head on, the connector was a smidge too long and the head did not make good contact with the neck, contributing to the wobble.

XT Doll did a very nice job designing and engineering Anji.
---
DocWen

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

DocWen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:41 am

Yes. Anji has very, very little head wobble because I put teflon plumbers tape around the screw portion of the head connector. The balls of the other portion are adjusted so that it's some effort to take her head off but not impossible.

Plus her head actually sits on her neck. A couple of the dolls I had previously, when I put the head on, the connector was a smidge too long and the head did not make good contact with the neck, contributing to the wobble.

XT Doll did a very nice job designing and engineering Anji.
Will photos continue to be taken? I'm looking forward to your photography creations.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

XTDoll wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:47 pm Will photos continue to be taken? I'm looking forward to your photography creations.
I plan to. I bought her a nice blue dress and shoes. Unfortunately, it's been spring break and my daughter and her friends have been in the house constantly. Soon, though. Soon.
---
DocWen

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

DocWen wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:58 am
XTDoll wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:47 pm Will photos continue to be taken? I'm looking forward to your photography creations.
I plan to. I bought her a nice blue dress and shoes. Unfortunately, it's been spring break and my daughter and her friends have been in the house constantly. Soon, though. Soon.
:haha4:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

desastre

Post by desastre »

The image app still makes their breasts smaller. So sad.

INFORMATIONS