exdollofficial.com

My Captivating Queen, Chiara (EX 168 with Yuan-yuan head)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My Captivating Queen, Chiara (EX 168 with Yuan-yuan head)

Post by Jonathan- »

4891d wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:48 am
A very pretty and refined young lady! It's lucky that DS was able to bring her to life for you. :)

Thanks, 4891d! Yes, that's the kind of doll lady I envisioned when I ordered her, and I'm super happy that DS made that vision a reality for me.

johnmagicnl wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:05 am
What a great story and a very lovely doll indeed!
You not only have the last one, but I guess the only one with the extra options. I would be proud as hell
:glou:
Thank you, John! Looking at her serial number, I noticed that they're using a different format from my older DS dolls. I'm assuming they changed to this format when they recently started going by EX Doll, since the new format starts with "EX" and the old one was just random letters and numbers.

It looks like my doll is the fifth 168 made under the new EX branding, so I imagine the other four may also have had some of the new options, too. I'm still really proud to have my girl, though; she was made in the small window of time when the original bodies could be ordered with the new realistic body paint and other options, but before the original bodies were retired. Super cool, I think :)

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Chiara is impatiently waiting for Spring to arrive so she can sit out on the balcony and get some fresh air. It's still a bit chilly outside, though, so she decided to model one of her Spring outfits in the warmth of our living room, content for now to enjoy the sun through the window.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! I love this lady's style! ✨🤩 Your Chiara is absolutely gorgeous and a delight to behold! 😋😍💖

Beautiful photos Jonathan, thank you for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Thanks, Gogo! I'm having fun discovering her style by trying out different outfits to see what suits her :)

Spring's Arrival

With the arrival of Spring and sunny skies this week, I wanted to do my first outdoor doll shoot. It was only out on my little balcony, and I was super anxious about being spotted by the neighbors :lol:
I didn't get as many creative poses as I wanted because I still felt so exposed out there, so the whole shoot was very hasty and incomplete. I need to get more fake plants out there to give us some more privacy, but they're not cheap, haha.

Here are the few quick shots I was able to snap of Chiara enjoying a wonderfully warm and sunny Spring day today:

I wish I had the courage to take her out to a park with flowering trees or a beach or something, but our little balcony with have to do for now!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

LOL! :lol: You already have more courage than me... I've never dared take one of my dolls out of the house! :oops: ...it's a shame because it makes such beautiful photos! ✨🤩 Your Chiara is so beautiful and natural in this springtime setting! 🌞😍

Very well done Jonathan, big BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Nice balcony!
All we need is another armchair to sit in front of the pretty Chiara and share a drink with her while admiring her. :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

gogodolls wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:17 am LOL! :lol: You already have more courage than me... I've never dared take one of my dolls out of the house! :oops: ...it's a shame because it makes such beautiful photos! ✨🤩 Your Chiara is so beautiful and natural in this springtime setting! 🌞😍

Very well done Jonathan, big BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Haha thanks, Gogo! That makes me feel a bit better, though I still envy the users who take their dolls out into the great outdoors.
Glad you liked the photos!

4891d wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:09 pm
Nice balcony!
All we need is another armchair to sit in front of the pretty Chiara and share a drink with her while admiring her. :)

Thank you, D! She was asking me to sit with her, but I was too concerned about the neighbors seeing us, so I brought her back inside pretty quickly :oops:
Once I get some more plants for better coverage and more privacy, I really want to just sit outside with her and enjoy the sun and the breeze rushing through the nearby evergreen trees :)

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Very stylish doll with those proportions and face. Beautiful clothing too, guess she can use many of full size wardrobe.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Wight wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:51 pm Very stylish doll with those proportions and face. Beautiful clothing too, guess she can use many of full size wardrobe.
Thanks, Wight! She's the tallest doll girl I've ever had, but she's still such a skinny girl that a lot of the XS clothing I have for my 145 girls will fit her, too. The only thing is that their full-length leggings become capri leggings for her, haha.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

You have great taste in women. Any of your ladies would be nice to snuggle up to in the night.

FalcExpress
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FalcExpress »

Wow! She’s very beautiful.

I’m usually a large breast guy but she has me opening my horizons 😏

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Gaijin wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:27 pm You have great taste in women. Any of your ladies would be nice to snuggle up to in the night.
Hey thanks, Gaijin! And yeah, bedtime just isn't right without one of my doll girls cuddling up with me.

FalcExpress wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:42 pm Wow! She’s very beautiful.

I’m usually a large breast guy but she has me opening my horizons 😏
Thank you thank you, Falc! I'm glad Chiara's helping you appreciate the qualities of the smaller cup sizes. There's something about holding a perfect handful that's really satisfying :)

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Congrats Jonathan. Your Chiara looks amazing! :multi:

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Nirodha wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:48 am Congrats Jonathan. Your Chiara looks amazing! :multi:
Thank you thank you, Niro! I'm super happy to have her and I'm glad you like her photos :)

mr3d
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mr3d »

beautiful doll, thank you for sharing some great photos!

INFORMATIONS