exdollofficial.com

My Captivating Queen, Chiara (EX 168 with Yuan-yuan head)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My Captivating Queen, Chiara (EX 168 with Yuan-yuan head)

Post by Jonathan- »

I'm so happy to welcome this beautiful lady home.
Chiara

Years ago (around 2016), when I was looking to order my first full-sized love doll, I was very interested in the DS 168 body because of her slender figure and nicely-shaped, smaller breasts. I adored the Yolanda face as well, and would have loved to order a doll in that configuration. The only issue was that I thought she would be too tall! I'm only 5'4"/~163cm tall myself, and wanted a doll girl who was at least an inch or two shorter than me, so I decided on a DS 145 at the time. I was still very happy with the 145, but was surprised to eventually find out that the 168 was closer to 163cm tall, as a later name change would indicate. That height would be quite good for a doll partner for me, so from then on, the idea of ordering a 168 has been kicking around in my mind.

After seeing a recent photo shoot that EX did featuring the Yuan-yuan face (formerly Yolanda) with their new Sut-makeup, I decided that now was the time to fulfill the desire that had begun back when I first discovered DS/EX Dolls. I contacted EX to inquire about ordering a 168, and was told that the model couldn't be ordered because it was being discontinued! I was so disappointed at having just missed my opportunity to order the doll lady that I had been dreaming of for so long. I suppose EX is shifting focus to their newer SEVO, Cyberfusion, and Clone dolls. I can't exactly blame them, as these things happen as the doll world evolves. But it was still a shock to hear.

I was given suggestions for other bodies that are similar, but I was dead set on the 168 for those smaller and wonderfully-shaped breasts. A few days later, the sales contact at EX emailed me to say that the factory had located the mold for the 168 +, and could make that body for me if I wanted. It was tempting, but I had to decline because the + version's breasts, while nice and full, just didn't suit my taste. Another couple of days later, I got an email saying that the mold for the 168 standard had been found! I was ecstatic, and placed the order for my lady. I asked if she could be made with some of EX's newer features like realistic body painting, hard silicone feet, implanted eyebrows, and softer breasts. I could have all but the softer breasts on this girl, as that would only be possible with the + version. OK, no biggie. I was just so happy to get my 168 standard!

I ordered her on January 5th, and she arrived yesterday on January 31st. I love how nice the realistic body paint looks on her body and face. And I was pleasantly surprised to find out that she has articulated fingers, toe wires, and the new double-jointed foot bone! I was so worried that she'd arrive with a bent foot plate, as had happened with one of my DS 145 dolls in the past. But, there was no danger of that because the foot "bone" articulates at a joint in the mid-foot, and any pressure there just moves the forefoot up or down, rather than permanently bending it out of shape. Great!

I'm so happy with how she turned out, and so happy to have her here with me at long last. And, to make this lady even more special to me, I was told that she is the last 168 to be made by EX! It's an honor to have the last of a legend, and I'll make sure she gets the care and love she deserves.

Here are some pictures of my lovely Chiara:

Being born in January, her birthstone is Garnet:

And her birth month flower is the Snowdrop:

Chiara is a bit of a shy girl, but she's going to bare a bit of skin today so we can see how nice EX's realistic body paint looks on their legacy 168 body:

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My Captivating Queen, Chiara (EX 168 with Yuan-yuan head)

Post by SxDolled »

Congrats Jonathan, Chiara looks amazing 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed πŸ˜€

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

da_putzler

Post by da_putzler »

She is gorgeous :)

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

She's quite lovely, and I don;t think she should be shy about showing herself off :)

Were you given any explanation as to why she was to be the last of the 168's? ... or did they realize they should stop once they achieved perfection :wink:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! What a lovely set of photos of a very pretty lady! ✨🀩 Your Chiara is absolutely gorgeous! πŸ’–πŸ˜ You've made an excellent choice! :thumbs_up:

Congratulations Jonathan and thank you for sharing these beautiful photos! BRAVO! πŸ“Έ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:

πŸ˜˜πŸ’–
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

SxDolled wrote: ↑Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:52 pm
Congrats Jonathan, Chiara looks amazing 😊
Thanks, SxDolled! I'm super happy with the way she turned out :)

da_putzler wrote: ↑Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:46 am She is gorgeous :)
Thank you, Putzler! I definitely think so, too!

Star88 wrote: ↑Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:36 am She's quite lovely, and I don;t think she should be shy about showing herself off :)

Were you given any explanation as to why she was to be the last of the 168's? ... or did they realize they should stop once they achieved perfection :wink:
Hey thanks, Star!
I wasn't given a full explanation, unfortunately. In my first email, I was just told that this body isn't offered anymore. Then, after being able to get the 168 made and taking delivery, I emailed agained and mentioned that I'd be posting pics of her here on the Forum, and asked if people could still order a 168 in case they were interested after seeing her. That's when they said no, that mine was the last 168 to be made!

I'm guessing that it and the rest of the original bodies are all being discontinued in favor of their newer models. None of the legacy bodies are on their website anymore.

The legacy bodies are wonderful, but they are also the earliest designs in the company's history and they have their flaws. I imagine that they want to move away from things like the insert-based love holes and visible seam lines, in favor of what they've been developing in more recent years.

I can understand their direction, but it's certainly sad to see the original ladies go.
gogodolls wrote: ↑Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:25 am Oh dear! What a lovely set of photos of a very pretty lady! ✨🀩 Your Chiara is absolutely gorgeous! πŸ’–πŸ˜ You've made an excellent choice! :thumbs_up:

Congratulations Jonathan and thank you for sharing these beautiful photos! BRAVO! πŸ“Έ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you, Gogo! Yes, I'm definitely glad I was able to snag this beauty! Glad you like her photos :)

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

I wanted to show how detailed Chiara's realistic body paint is, so I did a nude photo shoot on the bed today. Unfortunately, the details are subtle enough that they didn't really show up very well in these shots. But take a look and see if you can spot the veins and more natural body coloring:

The details of the body paint are clearer in the factory photos, so I'll include a couple here:

It's difficult to accurately photograph the way this body paint really looks. In person the details are a bit more apparent than in my photos, yet not quite as strong as in the factory photos. It's a very nice effect when looking at it with your own eyes.

At any rate, I love the way she looks and love having her here with me and the girls!

Stickman69

Post by Stickman69 »

Congrats on this stunner! Love the skin tone and long skinny legs, not to mention that face. I already have one doll because of another TDF member having it and showing it off...I will try to resist copying you too! πŸ˜€ oops I just read the part where they no longer make it 😞
My Dolls:
Candy/Tandy WM 157B in Black
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=144713
Katie (NextGen)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=145039

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Stickman69 wrote: ↑Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:31 pm Congrats on this stunner! Love the skin tone and long skinny legs, not to mention that face. I already have one doll because of another TDF member having it and showing it off...I will try to resist copying you too! πŸ˜€ oops I just read the part where they no longer make it 😞
Thanks, Stickman! Yes, I'm a total sucker for thin, petite girls with nice legs, and the 168 fits the bill perfectly. And her pretty face is the icing on the cake! Sorry that they've discontinued this body, but at least your wallet can breathe a sigh of relief! :lol:

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

I was lucky to have the day off from work on Valentine's Day this year, so Chiara and I are taking the opportunity to lounge in our robes and spend some quality time together.

Happy V Day!

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Beautiful gal. You should have paided extra to have them send you the mold….since they are not using it anymore…..

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! Lovely photos! πŸ“Έ πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Happy Valentine's Day! βœ¨πŸ˜‹πŸ˜
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Cameramike wrote: ↑Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:39 pm Beautiful gal. You should have paided extra to have them send you the mold….since they are not using it anymore…..
Thanks, Mike! Hmm, I hadn't thought of asking for the mold. That'd be a neat collector's item for sure :idea:

gogodolls wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:49 am WOW! Lovely photos! πŸ“Έ πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Happy Valentine's Day! βœ¨πŸ˜‹πŸ˜
Thank you, Gogo! Hope you and your lovely doll lady had a nice Valentine's Day, too.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

A very pretty and refined young lady! It's lucky that DS was able to bring her to life for you. :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

Jonathan- wrote: ↑Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:59 pm I'm so happy to welcome this beautiful lady home.
Chiara

Years ago (around 2016), when I was looking to order my first full-sized love doll, I was very interested in the DS 168 body because of her slender figure and nicely-shaped, smaller breasts. I adored the Yolanda face as well, and would have loved to order a doll in that configuration. The only issue was that I thought she would be too tall! I'm only 5'4"/~163cm tall myself, and wanted a doll girl who was at least an inch or two shorter than me, so I decided on a DS 145 at the time. I was still very happy with the 145, but was surprised to eventually find out that the 168 was closer to 163cm tall, as a later name change would indicate. That height would be quite good for a doll partner for me, so from then on, the idea of ordering a 168 has been kicking around in my mind.

After seeing a recent photo shoot that EX did featuring the Yuan-yuan face (formerly Yolanda) with their new Sut-makeup, I decided that now was the time to fulfill the desire that had begun back when I first discovered DS/EX Dolls. I contacted EX to inquire about ordering a 168, and was told that the model couldn't be ordered because it was being discontinued! I was so disappointed at having just missed my opportunity to order the doll lady that I had been dreaming of for so long. I suppose EX is shifting focus to their newer SEVO, Cyberfusion, and Clone dolls. I can't exactly blame them, as these things happen as the doll world evolves. But it was still a shock to hear.

I was given suggestions for other bodies that are similar, but I was dead set on the 168 for those smaller and wonderfully-shaped breasts. A few days later, the sales contact at EX emailed me to say that the factory had located the mold for the 168 +, and could make that body for me if I wanted. It was tempting, but I had to decline because the + version's breasts, while nice and full, just didn't suit my taste. Another couple of days later, I got an email saying that the mold for the 168 standard had been found! I was ecstatic, and placed the order for my lady. I asked if she could be made with some of EX's newer features like realistic body painting, hard silicone feet, implanted eyebrows, and softer breasts. I could have all but the softer breasts on this girl, as that would only be possible with the + version. OK, no biggie. I was just so happy to get my 168 standard!

I ordered her on January 5th, and she arrived yesterday on January 31st. I love how nice the realistic body paint looks on her body and face. And I was pleasantly surprised to find out that she has articulated fingers, toe wires, and the new double-jointed foot bone! I was so worried that she'd arrive with a bent foot plate, as had happened with one of my DS 145 dolls in the past. But, there was no danger of that because the foot "bone" articulates at a joint in the mid-foot, and any pressure there just moves the forefoot up or down, rather than permanently bending it out of shape. Great!

I'm so happy with how she turned out, and so happy to have her here with me at long last. And, to make this lady even more special to me, I was told that she is the last 168 to be made by EX! It's an honor to have the last of a legend, and I'll make sure she gets the care and love she deserves.

What a great story and a very lovely doll indeed!
You not only have the last one, but I guess the only one with the extra options. I would be proud as hell
:glou:
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

INFORMATIONS