Starpery.com

Build up size on limbs and butt

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Dahlman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Build up size on limbs and butt

Post by Dahlman »

I have a thin doll, got a plan to take b cup to c. Cut out nipple, remove some tpe from inside, seal it up again ( paste or heat) draw out air, add gel. But for ass and limbs, should I open up a cut.. seal ...create a pathway for for gel to flow? Curious if any one has done limbs...build gell butt from a solid. ? I'll throw it out there. Thx look forward to hearing what you all have done.!

DaX2037

Re: Build up size on limbs and butt

Post by DaX2037 »

I've been thinking about this for about a week now. I haven't done it yet, so nothing I'm going to say is proven.

For the butt, my idea is to lop off either an entire butt cheek, being careful to avoid the entry ways, scoop out extra material trying to leave between 0.5 to 1 inch of wall, then sealing the newly hollowed out ass back where it belongs. If you are going for gel, like me, make a little hole that you can easily seal up and stuff it in until you get the size and shape you want.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

If you take out gel wouldn't that take your doll from a B-cup (assuming this is the current cup of your doll from your post) to an A-cup?
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

The best way to tackle this is to spend some time searching on TDF for breast enlargement, resizes, modification and the like.
There are many takes on it and threads show methods, success and failures.
One of those might be close to what you envision and can start along how you want to achieve it.
A search would also really give you an idea of how a TPE doll is constructed and limitation of certain modification techniques.

Once you have an ideas of what you CAN do with the structure, you can plan something that works.

Just my two cents.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

I've been thinking about enhancement of size a lot in terms of hips/thighs as well as arms but I think that gel injections around limbs would basically be a nightmare.

My concept was using spare TPE or TPR, melting it down to 300 F (just be extremely well ventilated, wear a ventilator or even consider outdoors conduction stove or oven,) and with an all glass and metal needle/syringe (no plastic, obviously) attempting something like a synthetic Brazilian Butt Lift:

Injecting the area (after stabbing) while withdrawing, moving your arm so the needle is adding bulk in a three dimensional conelike shape (the point of the cone being your injection sites) while respecting the skeleton. Possibly leaving metal tube/rod placeholders in places like the Lower Holes to preserve them in case of overeager distribution. Cleanup afterwards with some light heat gunning to discourage unseen uneven tension spots. The hot material injected should cause some localized melting and rebinding but it's just to be safe.

This would probably be more ideal for limbs and hips than gel but of course has the potential to add a lot of weight.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

OK .. well now.
Hmm, injection of molten TPE via a syringe. You do know that molten TPE is hot, and can stick and burn you badly.
As a minimum you need to make sure your medical coverage is up to date and have a close friend nearby to transport you.

For a start check HERE (viewtopic.php?t=157827) for an overview of home melting and casting of TPE.
Then probably HERE (viewtopic.php?t=172479) for some ideas of what you might want to avoid.

The interesting challenge of melting and casting TPE is that the material is a poor heat conductor..
Thus when hot the surface edges cools quickly while the inner stays molten, and when cold the heated external surface can burn before the inner part starts to melt.

Using a needle and syringe would probably result in the TPE in the needle cooling, forming a plug and then when more pressure is applied the molten TPE would blow through the syringe seal and back onto the hand pushing the handle. Not a good situation. :) TPE is very prone to short fills, where it does not get all the way down to very intricate details, UNLESS you preheat the mold or do partial pours to get into all the details. Adding more molten TPE on top of cooled stuff that did not fill in will not result in the lower stuff immediately melting and completing the fill.

Thus just pouring TPE into an intricate mold in one fast pour can result in failures. All do to the its surface cooling actions. :(

Yes you can fill in existing cavities (such a a breast) with TPE, but not really to bulk up like using a fluid.
If you use a semi thick fluid then you can inject it and use the pneumatic pressure to make your bulges.
There are chemicals you can use to semi solidify the injected liquid or even use a slow two part solution that catalyzes into a semi-thick gel.

But the key part is to create a thinner "skin" are in the target area for your bulge.
That would mean removing TPE from UNDER The target in such a manner as you end up with a standard skin thickness.
Your plan for the butt would thus work and you might be able to get by with some of the injection gels that are used for TPE breast enlargements.

Good luck.
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

Very helpful post wheezer, many thanks to you always. Obviously I am quite a ways from going through with such a plan so much as brainstorming it out loud. I'm not practically versed in the properties of handling molten TPE, just have read some threads in the past (going through your first link presently, but I've silently followed the second with morbid fascination since I joined and saw it) and have the desire to keep my human flesh intact. I have some heat protective equipment but more experienced thoughts are invaluable. As well as research.

Do you think the solution could simply be to heat the syringe needle/cannula before inserting it in the doll?

If that's enough one of two solutions is literally holding it between a hair iron, the other could be to heat the needles right alongside the TPE and to apply them at the last moment when the syringe is full. Everything would have to be done with protective gear on both hands and your arms/torso but I expected that already.
Too many BJDs

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

You can heat the needle, but it will cool quickly and you still have the plug problem. A cooler spot ANYWHERE along with needle can cause a plug and blockage. :(

You might also consider TPE Paste. A good (but long) thread about TPE paste and 3M 94 primer is HERE (viewtopic.php?t=131728).
There are a lot more posts about TPE paste on TDF.

TPE paste is made of ground up TPE mixed with liquid 3M 94 primer to make a thick, semi-solid TPE fluid. You can adjust the thickness by altering the amount of 3M 94 primer. It can be injected as fluid and it cures by solvent evaporation/TPE rebinding rather that the cooling process of molten TPE. The softness of the cured TPE by can be adjusted by adding SMALL amounts of mineral oil to the TPE paste. Spills are less damaging than molten TPE and it can be heat treated, carved, etc. once cured. There are also some posts of folks who have injected it to do internal repair jobs, similar to your butt fill idea.

Depending on the bulk up area, you can partially fill it with soft raw TPE pellets, then complete the fill with TPE paste to bind it all together.
That way you would have some soft plump (from the cured TPE paste) and bits of less plump (from the TPE pellets) giving you an interesting butt grab feeling.

Something to consider.
Cheers!
... W ...

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

That's a pretty banger idea. But considering that these are very internal modifications and TPE paste requires ventilation, is there an unspoken understanding I should be leaving a sizeable hole propped open for it to evaporate?

Damn, who knew this is what they meant by reaming somebody a new asshole :lol:
Too many BJDs

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

carbohvdrates wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:44 am That's a pretty banger idea. But considering that these are very internal modifications and TPE paste requires ventilation, is there an unspoken understanding I should be leaving a sizeable hole propped open for it to evaporate?

Damn, who knew this is what they meant by reaming somebody a new asshole :lol:
Not really. The amount of solvent to evaporate is related to how thick the paste is made.
So thicker paste means less solvent means less to evaporate.
The solvent WILL evaporate through existing TPE, but at a lower rate.
A higher ambient temperature will accelerate the solvent evaporation.
Folks have used it to seal deep vagina hole plugs with good results.

If you are adding it to a hollowed out area to plump it up, then you could leave an opening to speed curing. Cover and seal when done.
If you are injecting it under pressure, obviously a open vent hole would be messy. :)

Using a wider gauge needle you can inject paste for internal use or extrude it make unique TPE items.

Something to consider.
Cheers!
... W ...

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

Such good posts like Wheezers here need a little Gold Star sticker/counter I can click.
Too many BJDs

Dahlman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dahlman »

I do have a foam cutter...long hot wire. For limbs , one can go in low....open up a long slot..minimal invasive. Then push in cotton or quilt batting. Those areas are not jiggly...muscle. then seal up the inch long cut I went in with. After the fact...could shoot in a few cc of gel into to the stuffing..might plump it up...but might not be needed.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

FWIW ...

If you are planning on doing extensive upgrades or modifications on your doll, it is smart to get something to practice on.
For major body mods like this a good options is an older scrap doll that is similar to your planed subject.
Best is one by the same manufacture and TPE blend, but in a pinch any TPE doll can work.
It does not have to be an entire doll, even large TPE scraps will do.

No matter how well you plan it out, once you start to hack on your doll things never go as you thought they would.
A cut does go as you wanted, injections are not as you thought, blends are not as easy, etc.
With a test part you can figure this out and correct them BEFORE you work on your actual doll.

Probably the most important thing about prior practice is to know when to stop.
Many times you can get to a point where it is about 95% done, then take that one more step which leads to a backwards avalanche. :(
With a practice item you can figure this out before doing it on your doll.

Just a suggestion.
Cheers!
... W ...

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

And another point ....

If you want to add bulk or bulge under the TPE skin, consider an encapsulated solution, similar to breast implants.

As an example consider a butt bulge modification.
Cut open the target area, then scoop out TPE leaving about 2cm TPE to the outside and a deeper opening to hold your stuff.
Get a squishier material and double bag it and seal it well in a plastic bag. If a ziplock type, position the hard edge inside toward the core.
Insert bag and seal up the TPE.

For a human the incision would be under the butt cheek, which would heal leaving a minor unseen scar.
For a doll the cut should be on outside of the leg. Easier to seal up and easier to blend back to shape.

Smaller and tubular bags can be used if you want to add arm or leg bulk under the TPE skin.
That might be an easier route than molten TPE or even TPE paste.

There is a good post HERE (viewtopic.php?t=161581) which goes over breast surgery.
Many of those techniques might come in handy in your project.

Cheers!
... W ...

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

carbohvdrates wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:53 pm I've been thinking about enhancement of size a lot in terms of hips/thighs as well as arms but I think that gel injections around limbs would basically be a nightmare.

My concept was using spare TPE or TPR, melting it down to 300 F (just be extremely well ventilated, wear a ventilator or even consider outdoors conduction stove or oven,) and with an all glass and metal needle/syringe (no plastic, obviously) attempting something like a synthetic Brazilian Butt Lift:

Injecting the area (after stabbing) while withdrawing, moving your arm so the needle is adding bulk in a three dimensional conelike shape (the point of the cone being your injection sites) while respecting the skeleton. Possibly leaving metal tube/rod placeholders in places like the Lower Holes to preserve them in case of overeager distribution. Cleanup afterwards with some light heat gunning to discourage unseen uneven tension spots. The hot material injected should cause some localized melting and rebinding but it's just to be safe.

This would probably be more ideal for limbs and hips than gel but of course has the potential to add a lot of weight.
DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the hot incoming tpe will find the path of least resistance and melt out the tpe around it until it reaches the surface and erupts.
You WILL destroy your doll.

INFORMATIONS