www.wmdolls.com

Yet Another 160A #398 Head My First WMDoll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Yet Another 160A #398 Head My First WMDoll

Post by Khyber223 »

I finally had the chance to put together my first WMDoll, and I ended up picking one of the more popular combo 160A body/398 head. I have some issues with this doll, but overall I am happy with her.

With the WMDoll tongue/teeth set. Not sure I like the tongue, but the little overbite I’ll keep for sure.

Edit: I forgot to talk about the funny thing about her, she’s a complete virgin! I originally wanted the fixed vagina option, but the vendor said they were out of stock, but they have one with the removable vagina option. So I said sure, and that’s what they sent me.

But I don’t think I could put the vagina inside her because her hole is almost none existant. It’s there, but it’s tight, even when I just insert a finger in. I don’t know how am I supposed to insert this long thick tube in inside her. Oh well. :D

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Yet Another 160A #398 Head My First WMDoll

Post by SxDolled »

Khyber223 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:29 pm I finally had the chance to put together my first WMDoll, and I ended up picking one of the more popular combo 160A body/398 head. I have some issues with this doll, but overall I am happy with her.

With the WMDoll tongue/teeth set. Not sure I like the tongue, but the little overbite I’ll keep for sure.

Edit: I forgot to talk about the funny thing about her, she’s a complete virgin! I originally wanted the fixed vagina option, but the vendor said they were out of stock, but they have one with the removable vagina option. So I said sure, and that’s what they sent me.

But I don’t think I could put the vagina inside her because her hole is almost none existant. It’s there, but it’s tight, even when I just insert a finger in. I don’t know how am I supposed to insert this long thick tube in inside her. Oh well. :D

As long as you can fit another long thick tube inside of her, you should be all good to go 😉

But in all seriousness, try bending her knees and spreading her legs to open the orifice wider to insert the removable vagina 🙂
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

very nice! I absolutely love my #398

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Congrats! The 160A #398 is an amazing doll <3 I wish you a happy honeymoon:)

Could you please share a pic of her vagina? Maybe you got the build in one that you actually wanted and your vendor made a mistake. But without pics we can't know for sure.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations Khyber223 :multi: and welcome to this beauty! :angel: 😍
Happy dollymoon! :plaidskirt: :mrgreen:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

ah, the T&T 4.0 makes her more lovely
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

Nirodha wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:35 am Congrats! The 160A #398 is an amazing doll <3 I wish you a happy honeymoon:)

Could you please share a pic of her vagina? Maybe you got the build in one that you actually wanted and your vendor made a mistake. But without pics we can't know for sure.
This is the best pic I could try, I’m spreading her labia in one hand and taking a photo with another, but keeping the labia spread is hard because of how tight she is.

You can see there’s a thin TPE covering the hole partway, like it hasn’t been fully ruptured.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Looks like you got sent the wrong doll to me. That's not built for a removable vagina. I'd count my blessings and get to work! :mrgreen:

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

ColColt wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:53 pm Looks like you got sent the wrong doll to me. That's not built for a removable vagina. I'd count my blessings and get to work! :mrgreen:
She will be forever be a virgin! :D with so many 160A/398 girls out there, I kinda like the idea that she’s a little unique in that regard.

And yeah this order has been nothing but one issue after another, delayed because they were out of stock of something they said they have in stock (I even talked to them directly to confirm if it’s in stock before placing the order), sent the doll body without the head, not bothering to notify me about it, body came dirty and smudged, and came with the wrong wig.

I also found a puncture and a cut in a couple of places on her body, but I’m not sure if it’s because of my handling, or if I received it like that. They’re hard to see unless you really look at the body closely and spread open the cut, but eh, I’d take this opportunity to try my hand on TPE repair.

Here’s a tentative look for her. I really need to get her a new wig.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Khyber223 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:12 pm
Nirodha wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:35 am Congrats! The 160A #398 is an amazing doll <3 I wish you a happy honeymoon:)

This is the best pic I could try, I’m spreading her labia in one hand and taking a photo with another, but keeping the labia spread is hard because of how tight she is.

You can see there’s a thin TPE covering the hole partway, like it hasn’t been fully ruptured.
First the good news, you received a WM 160A with a built-in vagina, just like you originally wanted.
The thin TPE that can be seen there, let's call it the hymen for fun, may simply be stuck together because the doll was stored for a very long time (why? I'll get to that in a moment)
If you do plan to deflower this doll, then put some baby oil on one finger and massage it into the hymen and gently press towards the vaginal canal.
If that doesn't work, you'll probably have to grab a sharp knife and carefully cut it open. It's a lot easier than you think, but I understand if you don't feel like it.
My 160A vagina was even less open and I waited well over a year before I finally cut it open. I should have done this much earlier.
mde.jpg
mde.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 408 times
Now the bad news. Your "In Stock" doll is most likely a customer complaint/return!
WM does not send dolls that are dirty or have been treated with baby powder...

Of course, what I'm writing here is purely speculative, but from everything I've seen and read here and your "Kinda pissed" thread, that makes the most sense.
The problem regarding the vagina of your WM 160A was a common problem when this doll model was released, however, as far as I know, the corresponding molds were all replaced, so this problem mainly existed at the end of 2021 and in 2022.
I suspect that a customer who received this doll returned it to the vendor because he received a replacement doll from WM Doll. Since then your doll has been lying around at the vendor. That's why it was dirty, powdered and therefore no longer oily and no longer has any smell, in contrast to the head, which is obviously new because the previous "owner" of the body probably kept the old head.
If you notice a slight color difference between the head and body, this is further evidence that the two were not produced together.

So if you didn't get this "In Stock" doll at a really big discount, then you've been ripped off.
Technically the doll is new as it has never been used, but normally dolls like this with a defect should not be offered for sale again and certainly not at full price.

If I were you, I would contact the vendor and confront him.
Also to find out how old this doll actually is, because if it was stored for more than a year, then it would soon need a treatment with baby oil...

Aside from that, I think your doll looks fantastic and her dress really suits a virgin!

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

Nirodha wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:42 am First the good news, you received a WM 160A with a built-in vagina, just like you originally wanted.
The thin TPE that can be seen there, let's call it the hymen for fun, may simply be stuck together because the doll was stored for a very long time (why? I'll get to that in a moment)
If you do plan to deflower this doll, then put some baby oil on one finger and massage it into the hymen and gently press towards the vaginal canal.
If that doesn't work, you'll probably have to grab a sharp knife and carefully cut it open. It's a lot easier than you think, but I understand if you don't feel like it.
My 160A vagina was even less open and I waited well over a year before I finally cut it open. I should have done this much earlier.

mde.jpg

Now the bad news. Your "In Stock" doll is most likely a customer complaint/return!
WM does not send dolls that are dirty or have been treated with baby powder...

Of course, what I'm writing here is purely speculative, but from everything I've seen and read here and your "Kinda pissed" thread, that makes the most sense.
The problem regarding the vagina of your WM 160A was a common problem when this doll model was released, however, as far as I know, the corresponding molds were all replaced, so this problem mainly existed at the end of 2021 and in 2022.
I suspect that a customer who received this doll returned it to the vendor because he received a replacement doll from WM Doll. Since then your doll has been lying around at the vendor. That's why it was dirty, powdered and therefore no longer oily and no longer has any smell, in contrast to the head, which is obviously new because the previous "owner" of the body probably kept the old head.
If you notice a slight color difference between the head and body, this is further evidence that the two were not produced together.

So if you didn't get this "In Stock" doll at a really big discount, then you've been ripped off.
Technically the doll is new as it has never been used, but normally dolls like this with a defect should not be offered for sale again and certainly not at full price.

If I were you, I would contact the vendor and confront him.
Also to find out how old this doll actually is, because if it was stored for more than a year, then it would soon need a treatment with baby oil...

Aside from that, I think your doll looks fantastic and her dress really suits a virgin!
That’s….really disheartening to read. I was wondering why a lower-cost Funwest doll seemed so much more higher quality than a WMdoll that cost $500.00 more. That also explains why some joints are looser than the others.

I’m definitely not going to order from that vendor again. I have grown attached to this problem girl so I think I’ll keep her, issues and all. Is that weird? I didn’t expect to get attached to a doll so quickly.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Kinda makes me leery of "In Stock" girls...TPE or Silicone.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Khyber223 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:11 am

That’s….really disheartening to read. I was wondering why a lower-cost Funwest doll seemed so much more higher quality than a WMdoll that cost $500.00 more. That also explains why some joints are looser than the others.

I’m definitely not going to order from that vendor again. I have grown attached to this problem girl so I think I’ll keep her, issues and all. Is that weird? I didn’t expect to get attached to a doll so quickly.
I am sorry. I really thought about leaving out everything I wrote under the photo and just giving you the tip about the oil and the knife, since I already noticed in your post that you really like this doll.

But on the other hand, I don't think vendors can just get away with something like this. Since this is a TDF approved vendor, TDF may be able to help you get some of your money back or some other type of redress.

...and no it is not weird that this problem girl grew on you so quickly. She looks adorable and you're right, she is unique in a sense. :thumbs_up:

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

Nirodha wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:44 pm
Khyber223 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:11 am

I am sorry. I really thought about leaving out everything I wrote under the photo and just giving you the tip about the oil and the knife, since I already noticed in your post that you really like this doll.

But on the other hand, I don't think vendors can just get away with something like this. Since this is a TDF approved vendor, TDF may be able to help you get some of your money back or some other type of redress.

...and no it is not weird that this problem girl grew on you so quickly. She looks adorable and you're right, she is unique in a sense. :thumbs_up:
I’m a very non-confrontational type person and the idea of going through the mediation process about this doll stresses me out, which defeats one of the purpose of buying these dolls, which is dressing them up and making them look pretty is a way for me to de-stress. So I’ll chalk this as “lesson learned” and never buy from that vendor again.

Which is a shame for them, since I already placed 2 more doll orders since from a different vendor. Their loss I guess. :lol:

PS: I just realized it, but your photos and your girl is the major reason why I bought this doll. Your excitement and obvious care and love made me want one of her sisters for my own. :D

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

ColColt wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:30 pm Kinda makes me leery of "In Stock" girls...TPE or Silicone.
Yeah, never again. I’m buying customs and I want it sent straight from the factory from now on.

INFORMATIONS