betterlovedoll.com

Help out a poor soul :)

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Valz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Help out a poor soul :)

Post by Valz »

Hi everyone,
I need some help around these waters... I created an account with the intent of buying one of the "for sale" dolls on the market, but for some reason I can't add a post to the thread not contact the seller.

I've read that you need to make five (meaningful) posts to be able to SELL anything, so does the same count for buying anything or contacting other forum members?

Thank you in advance and
:glou: Cheers!
Valz

(P.s. I hope I've actually used the right forum and not completely bottled it :D)

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: Help out a poor soul :)

Post by jiayi »

Hi Valz,
Welcome to TDF!
To answer your question about communication with other members, you will need to have 5 approved posts to use the pm system.
There are many threads in the Eye Candy section that are deserving of complimentary posts.
Please have a look at our FAQ, if you have not already.
viewtopic.php?t=132298

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Valz wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:29 pm Hi everyone,
I need some help around these waters... I created an account with the intent of buying one of the "for sale" dolls on the market, but for some reason I can't add a post to the thread not contact the seller.

I've read that you need to make five (meaningful) posts to be able to SELL anything, so does the same count for buying anything or contacting other forum members?

Thank you in advance and
:glou: Cheers!
Valz

(P.s. I hope I've actually used the right forum and not completely bottled it :D)

Welcome to TDF Valz!

Your right in your assumption. You do need to have 5 approved posts before you're able to PM other members or post without "newbie" restrictions.
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Blahblah400

Post by Blahblah400 »

I actually signed up just to sell one of mine. What constitutes a meaningful post? I understand is probably to weed out bots or scammers but what should I post about?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Generally, a meaningful post is a new topic or a response to an existing one that makes a positive contribution to the dialogue. One or two word responses or just an emoji will not satisfy the standard for a new member's first five posts. New members are encouraged to read the forum rules and terms of service along with this topic here: viewtopic.php?t=69369
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Valz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Valz »

jiayi wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:30 pm Hi Valz,
Welcome to TDF!
To answer your question about communication with other members, you will need to have 5 approved posts to use the pm system.
There are many threads in the Eye Candy section that are deserving of complimentary posts.
Please have a look at our FAQ, if you have not already.
viewtopic.php?t=132298
To be fair, I probably would've found most of my questions answered there. Thanks nonetheless for your help!

Valz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Valz »

Welcome to TDF Valz!

Your right in your assumption. You do need to have 5 approved posts before you're able to PM other members or post without "newbie" restrictions.
Alright, I'll get to work. Thank you!

Valz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Valz »

Blahblah400 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:11 am I actually signed up just to sell one of mine. What constitutes a meaningful post? I understand is probably to weed out bots or scammers but what should I post about?
Hey Blahblah, which brand are you selling? There's a chance that I could be searching for the same one :)

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Valz
Welcome to TDF. The TDF rules can be a bit of a minefield for new members. Another rule you need to be careful not to fall foul of is that all buying and selling between members must be conducted through the "Market" and therefore both members must have reached five posts. Just a friendly tip I wouldn't want you to get into any trouble. Best of luck on finding yourself a doll, I hope you remain a member and introduce us to your doll when you get her. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Valz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Valz »

Yup, I've got the posts done and I've contacted the seller. Because you said "must be conducted through the Market", am I allowed to send PM's with more infos or is that something I should refrain from?
kind regards, Valz

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Keep posting and you will be able in minutes
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Valz wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:49 am Yup, I've got the posts done and I've contacted the seller. Because you said "must be conducted through the Market", am I allowed to send PM's with more infos or is that something I should refrain from?
kind regards, Valz
The problem is not so much with you as you have seven post and are free to reply to any dolls for sale. You can also send PM's to any other member. At the moment Blahblah400 only has one post and cannot put their doll up for sale. You could send Blahblah400 a PM and express your interest but remember they cannot send a PM back to you. Blahblah400 would still have to reach five posts and advertise their doll on the "Market" before any transaction can take place. You could mention all this in a PM to Blahblah400, it might encourage them to make a few more posts and put their doll up for sale. Hope this helps, take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Blahblah400

Post by Blahblah400 »

Valz wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 am
Blahblah400 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:11 am I actually signed up just to sell one of mine. What constitutes a meaningful post? I understand is probably to weed out bots or scammers but what should I post about?
Hey Blahblah, which brand are you selling? There's a chance that I could be searching for the same one :)
I actually have no idea, bought it maybe a year ago. Dressed it up and she's mostly been in a closet since. I have two and she's the one who comes out the least. Couldn't ship any way (I don't drive so moving a box that size wouldn't be possible.) Plus she's a thick one hahaha

Valz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Valz »

Blahblah400 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:11 am I actually have no idea, bought it maybe a year ago. Dressed it up and she's mostly been in a closet since. I have two and she's the one who comes out the least. Couldn't ship any way (I don't drive so moving a box that size wouldn't be possible.) Plus she's a thick one hahaha
Ah, fair enough. Too thicc would be difficult for me anyways, I'd like a more balanced girl :wink:

INFORMATIONS