www.dolls-castle.com

Feedback on your new 153cm silicone doll

Dolls Castle TPE & Silicone dolls maker from 2022 , attention to the details, high-end experience, compatible with more creativity, your trusted #1 custom love dolls manufacture.
Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Feedback on your new 153cm silicone doll

Post by Pussy69 »

Considering this is the first thick BBW silicone doll that you normally see with TPE, it would be in their best interest to make that LHP proper. Take advantage of this while you can DC.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Pussy69 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:59 pm Considering this is the first thick BBW silicone doll that you normally see with TPE, it would be in their best interest to make that LHP proper. Take advantage of this while you can DC.
Yeah, I know this comes off as another "bad LHP" thread but I wouldn't have bothered if I didn't see the potential. I don't know the whole DollsCastle story but I appreciate that someone here seems willing to take a design "risk" more than occasionally. Lots of brands are keeping it safe over the past year with lightweight dolls, cute twenty-something faces, etc. Meanwhile you got DC giving us aliens, furries, and an attempt at a thicc ass Latina.

:haha4:

I'm in, hell maybe they'll even give us an FBB before the end of the year.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

cant agree more... the sculpt looks great until you see the LHP .... and then lose all interest...

already posted the edit I did on de bad LHP topic ... only to grind it in some more until the get sick of it...
here it is again ....

edit LHP.png
edit LHP.png (545.73 KiB) Viewed 402 times
please take this seriously on all upcoming doll releases at least .. and maybe consider fixing/ updating this one ;)

OmegaDrill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OmegaDrill »

Indeed. The correct LHP on that doll would make it a must buy.

skra-snarker

Post by skra-snarker »

In terms of features, it's quite a basic doll from the options, but they seem to be willing to offer soft thighs, belly and butt (gel?), I hope it is pigmented silicone.
They're certainly not a company that shies away from a challenge, but have not gone into much detail to sell themselves.
Let's see if they address the LHP, as others have done, if so I agree with others here this doll is heading up to the top of my list.
-- Silikodoll 150 G , H1 J7 --

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I agree actually, it's not that "extreme" of a sculpt at all. What caught my eye and has me fascinated are the thighs. This is where 9/10 manufacturers shave weight and this girl looks like one of those Brazilian squat goddesses. Usually the rare doll with full thighs has M cups, which are fun but not exactly realistic.

I think we're up to ten people in this thread alone who would either buy or seriously consider buying with the right LHP. That's telling you something Allum!

:mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Yep, nothing "extreme" and honestly that was the highlight for me with this sculpt. No extreme boobs, perfect curves for my taste. This sculpt is so good because there is muscle tone, ample breasts without being extreme, and wonderful curves!!!

Yes please Allum, address the only flaw [LHP] with this design for the win!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Blackavar440
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Blackavar440 »

Wow, I just came across this doll and found this thread, yeah this sculpte is freaking gorgeous, those thighs are perfect and an over 25 inch waist 😊love it
But I absolutely agree with everyone hear that her LHP should be spot on, I wouldn’t buy her either right now with where it’s positioned at the moment
So yeah if they get the LHP right and offer her in TPE as well like Starpery does I’d absolutely buy this doll🤘

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

Pretty hot model for sure, those are actual thick thighs. Change the LHP and lose the meat curtains and its a winner.
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

AAllyy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AAllyy »

Me too,,, Same as others, she was top of my shortlist until I saw the LHP... Why oh WHY is it so hard to correct???

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

AAllyy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:48 am Me too,,, Same as others, she was top of my shortlist until I saw the LHP... Why oh WHY is it so hard to correct???
It's the million dollar question in doll land. Seems like a combination of old design habits, missionary preference, and some technical hurdles that not every brand seems to have learned how to get around.

This instance was disappointing since DollsCastle has shown the ability in the past to get this right. Odd that they backtracked here, but maybe it was because of a lack of experience in silicone.

This is also a good read:
viewtopic.php?p=2534567#p2534567
Sete's Gatas

INFORMATIONS