fanrealart.com

I purchased a Maria head separately. Looking forward to her arrival!

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
bobo-S
Apprentice
Apprentice

I purchased a Maria head separately. Looking forward to her arrival!

Post by bobo-S »

I only have a TPE doll body, but Maria's perfect face captivates me. I love her smile so much. Even though I know her skin tone won't quite match my SE Doll TPE body... Well, maybe it was a moment of impulse, but I finally pulled the trigger.

I ordered her from BetterLoveDoll.com on March 9th. She was priced at $599 with a soft silicone head including a free ROS. Yesterday, I finally got her factory photos and video. It got me excited; she looks adorable. Of course, I kind of regret not choosing the hard silicone head because I feel Maria looks better with a hard silicone head. Maybe it's because of the ROS; her smile isn't as sweet as the hard silicone head... But anyway, I'm looking forward to her arrival as soon as possible... :glou:
Finally, I'd like to express my gratitude to David; he continues to provide excellent service. He helped me a lot with my first doll. So, I'm more than willing to promote him. If you're interested in Maria, contact David; you won't be disappointed. :D
maria (1).jpg
maria (1).jpg (2.87 MiB) Viewed 1092 times
Maria.jpg
Maria.jpg (4.13 MiB) Viewed 1092 times
maria (5).jpg
maria (5).jpg (3.54 MiB) Viewed 1092 times
maria (4).jpg
maria (4).jpg (261.97 KiB) Viewed 1092 times
maria (3).jpg
maria (3).jpg (3.17 MiB) Viewed 1092 times
maria (2).jpg
maria (2).jpg (274.97 KiB) Viewed 1092 times
Maria.mp4
(35.01 MiB) Downloaded 34 times

Noobster 8-64

Re: I purchased a Maria head separately. Looking forward to her arrival!

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

I think it's fantastic that FanReal has decided to give their lovely faces the 'O-function', even though some expressions might be lost compared to the sealed lips version. Personally, I'm all about her with ROS. Congratulations, buddy! Your María with ROS looks stunning! I wish her a safe trip! :multi:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations, it's a good choice! :thumbs_up: She's gorgeous! 😍
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

bobo-S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bobo-S »

gogodolls wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:30 am Congratulations, it's a good choice! :thumbs_up: She's gorgeous! 😍
Cheers! :glou:
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:24 am I think it's fantastic that FanReal has decided to give their lovely faces the 'O-function', even though some expressions might be lost compared to the sealed lips version. Personally, I'm all about her with ROS. Congratulations, buddy! Your María with ROS looks stunning! I wish her a safe trip! :multi:
Thanks guys! I really like her, hahaha. I don't know why, the more I look at her, the more I like her. Oh, I forgot to mention a key detail. This is a smaller version of Maria, suitable for bodies under 160cm, as my doll is the SE 150. :D

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

Congratulations on your choice of Bobo-S. It will surely look great on your doll.

For me, Maria's head is very beautiful and has something that makes it special. I have Maria's hard silicone head with synthetic hair graft, and it's the most beautiful head I've seen on a doll. I also have Della's head in soft silicone but without ROS, and it's very smooth and pleasant to kiss.

I like Maria's head so much that on March 14th I placed an order for Maria's soft silicone head with ROS for my Fanreal 170cm doll. I'm hoping to receive the photos next week, but in my case, it's the regular head and it seems there are some differences in the details.
Fanreal 170cm G-cup (Natalee & Sara) - My princess is already home.
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567
WM Doll 170cm H-Cup #142 & #458 - My Miss

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Nice, I got a della head in production, had the maria head but was not keen on her, I also got a m8-16 adapter from coeros to fit my irontech silicone doll as the fanreal one dose not fit

Yeah the hard heads always look the most realistic, the hard maria head i had she looked exactly like the promo pictures, literally

BetterLoveDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by BetterLoveDoll »

bobo-S wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:46 pm I only have a TPE doll body, but Maria's perfect face captivates me. I love her smile so much. Even though I know her skin tone won't quite match my SE Doll TPE body... Well, maybe it was a moment of impulse, but I finally pulled the trigger.

I ordered her from BetterLoveDoll.com on March 9th. She was priced at $599 with a soft silicone head including a free ROS. Yesterday, I finally got her factory photos and video. It got me excited; she looks adorable. Of course, I kind of regret not choosing the hard silicone head because I feel Maria looks better with a hard silicone head. Maybe it's because of the ROS; her smile isn't as sweet as the hard silicone head... But anyway, I'm looking forward to her arrival as soon as possible... :glou:
Finally, I'd like to express my gratitude to David; he continues to provide excellent service. He helped me a lot with my first doll. So, I'm more than willing to promote him. If you're interested in Maria, contact David; you won't be disappointed. :D
maria (1).jpgMaria.jpgmaria (5).jpgmaria (4).jpgmaria (3).jpgmaria (2).jpgMaria.mp4
Thank you. I'm glad to hear that you like Maria. Your package will be delivered soon. Enjoy your joy! :glou:
Sex Doll Beginner's Guide: https://betterlovedoll.com/pages/beginners-guide
Our website: https://betterlovedoll.com/
TDF: viewforum.php?f=669
Twitter:https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better Love Doll: Trusted Doll Supplier. Elevating Experiences, Every Step!

BetterLoveDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by BetterLoveDoll »

TylerPM79 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:26 am Congratulations on your choice of Bobo-S. It will surely look great on your doll.

For me, Maria's head is very beautiful and has something that makes it special. I have Maria's hard silicone head with synthetic hair graft, and it's the most beautiful head I've seen on a doll. I also have Della's head in soft silicone but without ROS, and it's very smooth and pleasant to kiss.

I like Maria's head so much that on March 14th I placed an order for Maria's soft silicone head with ROS for my Fanreal 170cm doll. I'm hoping to receive the photos next week, but in my case, it's the regular head and it seems there are some differences in the details.
Hi Tyler,
How is the progress on your new video shoot? I've been looking forward to it. :D
Sex Doll Beginner's Guide: https://betterlovedoll.com/pages/beginners-guide
Our website: https://betterlovedoll.com/
TDF: viewforum.php?f=669
Twitter:https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better Love Doll: Trusted Doll Supplier. Elevating Experiences, Every Step!

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

Video clips, photos, what about date story? What kind of extras do you want to introduce?

INFORMATIONS