Starpery.com

Recent ROS Head Picture grid side by side?

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Recent ROS Head Picture grid side by side?

Post by PartThree »

I could swear I saw the ROS heads side by side somewhere but can't seem to find it now...
Annika
SE Doll 163C

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Recent ROS Head Picture grid side by side?

Post by SxDolled »

PartThree wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:49 pm I could swear I saw the ROS heads side by side somewhere but can't seem to find it now...

Couldn't find a collage of all the heads side by side anywhere so I quickly made one for you on photoshop. Heads are:
1) Amy
2) Freya
3) Hedy
4) Lia
5) Lidiya
6) Natalia
7) Rozanne
8) Saner
9) Ursula
Attachments
Starpery All ROS Heads_1.jpg
Starpery All ROS Heads_1.jpg (933.77 KiB) Viewed 927 times
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

I thought a new batch of ROS heads is coming based on existing versions of standard Starpery silicone heads? Still no word on the progress :(
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

nosmoking1979

Re: Aktuelles ROS Head Picture Grid Seite an Seite?

Post by nosmoking1979 »

I find the ROS heads horrible, I prefer the hard heads, I like the look much better

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

Freya is still terrible!
She's like a horse! :puppydogeyes:
I wonder why there is such a difference in the curvature of the teeth?
Freya's was like a small toddler's teeth and tongue forced in.... :puppydogeyes:
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

chris0113

Re: Aktuelles ROS Head Picture Grid Seite an Seite?

Post by chris0113 »

nosmoking1979 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:22 am I find the ROS heads horrible, I prefer the hard heads, I like the look much better
Agreed. Crazy how big of a difference there is between the ROS and hard heads. Lidiya looks like a dude.

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

That's why I wanted to see a nice grid of Hard head/ROS head side by side. I was going to order the new Rong with the WR 4.0 through Rosemary Doll but wanted two ROS heads. But I stopped in my tracks when I came to the pics of the ROS heads underneath the non-ROS heads. The hard heads look great, but what I'm seeing for ROS (those images above) don't look that similar to the hard version. My goal was a shorter, light weight silicone doll with natural proportions and asked for factory pics of a few doll heads from Starpery.

The Starpery rep here sent me 4 factory shots that really look good but I think these are the hard heads--I neglected to request the Rong body be posed with ROS heads. Anyhow, if they ARE the ROS heads, then something's changed for the better. I've asked for clarification to be sure. Note the Rong body has been modified slightly with wider shoulders so these full size heads look right on the shorter stature. It's a real improvement, I think.

I've found another (unapproved) vendor that is color matching deep throat heads with several manufacturers. So I think going forward I'll just start getting the bods I want and get the heads elsewhere, selling the factory head that comes with the body. I think a lot of us mix and match heads anyhow, when the color is "good enough".
Annika
SE Doll 163C

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

I think I understand why the ros heads are a bit strange, with preference towards visible lower teeth and hidden upper teeth - it works for oral sex. Its simplifies that process. However, it comes at the expense of a nice smile all the rest of the time.

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

Photo from another forum.
This one still looks more decent as far as the mouth goes. :puppydogeyes:
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

mebaru wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 12:07 pm Photo from another forum.
This one still looks more decent as far as the mouth goes. :puppydogeyes:
Lol. Well... you're not wrong!

In my opinion
I think, in the grand scheme, Starpery went to many directions at once. They created many, many bodies and heads, quickly, over two years time, along with experimenting with weight reduction and ROS. While the company offers much variety, including fat dolls and older looking faces, is struggling delivering on all their well-intentioned plans: specifically perfecting weight reduction and ros.

Its better to have one thing that works then fifty things that don't.

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

I absolutley love some of their bodies. They do a really good job with the boobs, areolas and nipples imo. I just wasn't too sure about their WR4.0. It's so new I wasn't able to find any reviews on it yet. But I really do love their bodies. They look more like real women than alot of these other manufacturers

INFORMATIONS