https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Lexi's adventures

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Re: Lexi's adventures

Post by Kim »

Tsall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:54 pm Oh, I completely forgot about that ship. :o Thanks for reminding me.
Keira is doing well, she visited Norway again and I hope t post new pics of her soon.
When I first posted the pic, it was inaccesible due to covid, now that's not an issue anymore :D
gogodolls wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:18 am WOW! 😲 Lots of beautiful and entertaining photos of very pretty models in this thread! :angel: 😍 I love outdoor sessions! Tremendous! :multi: 👏👏👏

Very well done! BRAVO! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Thank you. Lexi likes to travel. Unfortunately the time of the photographer (EBF) is limited and he often sets different priorities, so updates are infrequent. But comments like this motivate us.
fashionista wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:42 am Yes, this one of my favourite threads. The models are beautiful and the outdoor photography is excellent.
Thanks a lot for the compliment!
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Well, quicker than I expected new pics were taken today. She revealed herself as Alawa and went exploring.

I thought she'd be hungry when she returned, but she said she wasn't 8O

And we did order her white friend after all :oops:
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Kim, that´s not really a surprise, I always let them put them on a list and deliver when it makes sense considering air freight costs and freight availability. I´m not in a hurry with so many already around. But of course I am looking forward to the pictures of her friend. She looks absolutely stunning.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Welcome Alawa! I’m not surprised that she wasn’t hungry when she arrived. The lady obviously has hunting skills!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Very beautiful pictures! 📷 :thumbs_up: The adventure goes on! :multi:

BRAVO!👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Welcome Alawa. Nice name. Hm, what's the origin? Indian, of course. What's the meaning? ... Oh. :)

Kim, yesterday I was on the Phicen web site looking for her. Not sure if I like what I did. But luckily she is already out of stock. and her white sister not yet released. :wink:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Tsall wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:56 pm Welcome Alawa. Nice name. Hm, what's the origin? Indian, of course. What's the meaning? ... Oh. :)

Kim, yesterday I was on the Phicen web site looking for her. Not sure if I like what I did. But luckily she is already out of stock. and her white sister not yet released. :wink:
They are both out! I have them but still haven't put them together. I'll get to them tomorrow!
L✰neR✯nger

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Tsall wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:56 pm Welcome Alawa. Nice name. Hm, what's the origin? Indian, of course. What's the meaning? ... Oh. :)

You'll probably not like what I'm doing here:
https://giantoy.com/products/1-6-tbleag ... ion-figure
We got her there, she took about two weeks to arrive. Unfortunately for you brown is still available, luckily white is not, as the lone ranger mentioned, she is already released, and available for high prices at Ebay (better price can be found on Aliexpress). At European (Belgian) seller La Cite des Nuages they're still on preorder.

But Keira will probably just end up fighting her (apparantly when the Vikings discovered America, they found the natives very hostile towards them, although historians gather it was probably due to the attitude of the vikings).

Disclaimer: We will not be held reaponsible for any debts or fights that occur through actions at your estate after your reading of this message.

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Post by Leather by Lee »

Alawa, nice to meet you. So you got to go on a walk about. good, very good. As for not being hungry when finished, is there one less waterfowl at the pond?
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

Welcome Alawa! What a beautiful name!
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Leather by Lee wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:02 pm Alawa, nice to meet you. So you got to go on a walk about. good, very good. As for not being hungry when finished, is there one less waterfowl at the pond?
I guess.
Jennyth1988 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:49 pm Welcome Alawa! What a beautiful name!
Thanks, it indeed is.

I think Misty and 38UCI would appreciate this. Someone small turned up, and she's building a car.

Here she is looking at her progress so far

Next up are the wheels.

"See, it's getting along quite nicely."

"Yes, but you realise you still can't drive it?"
"Why not?"
"There's no steering wheel."
"Oh, bugger."

"Well, it should turn out to be a nice car."

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Post by Leather by Lee »

vroom vroom
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Now that is one great mechanic! Not every lady can build a car from scratch and without even a screwdriver!! Just amazing skills!!
L✰neR✯nger

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

Leather by Lee wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:00 pm vroom vroom
I was just thinking this is something you would appreciate too, then I saw you commented!
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Looking great so far! Such a cute mechanic too… 😘

So why is it that everyone else’s cuties are so industrious and helpful??? All my Minxes expect me to wait on them hand and foot. Plus, they just sit in or stand around any unfinished projects and stare at me… with their cute little eyes…

They think that “looking cute” is their only job!

INFORMATIONS