www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: in CT RD2 Body B $2500 OBO

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

ajsubie33

SOLD: in CT RD2 Body B $2500 OBO

Post by ajsubie33 »

It is with great sadness and a lot of pleasure that I list my real doll for sale. She has helped me through a divorce with lots of cuddling and meeting my needs. However, it is time for her to move to a new home where she can receive the attention she has been lacking for the last several months because my fiancé is moving in with me very soon and in a small apartment I don't have the space to keep her nor will I have the time to enjoy her.
She was produced in October of 2012, I am the second owner having purchased her in September of 2013. In the past I have owned a BT, Ruby13, and a PIB GND, and I can definitively say the real doll has by far been the best doll I have owned.
She is a RD2 body B in tan skin tone with I believe a Britney face.
She will come with three wigs, one strawberry blonde long and curly (in the pictures), one black medium length (her original), and one dirty blonde long wavy wig with strawberry hi lites.
She has two sets of eyes, one light blue (in picture) and one brown.
She will also come with a few panties, a bra, two pairs of stockings, a garter, and one lingerie outfit.
Also included is the original cleaning and repair kit and neck bolt.
She comes from a smoke free and pet free home.
Damage: she has some finger pokes and tears (pictured is the worst hand), a small tear just above the neck bolt, a small tear in the ball of one foot, a small tear just inside the vagina and just below the vagina (pictuted), and a tear at the corner of the mouth. These were all this way when I purchased her and none have gotten any worse. All are relatively minor and the repair kit should contain enough to make all the repairs.
She is currently stored in a large Rubbermaid container lined with egg crate when she's not laying on the bed. I do not have the original crate. I would be reluctant to ship her in the Rubbermaid container but will be willing to ship at the buyers expense and cannot guarantee safe arrival in her current container. I will offer local pickup or delivery within 150 miles of 06340. I would travel up to 300 miles for a fee of $100.
This is a great doll with very minimal damage for sale at $2500 (compared to $6000+ for a new doll). My price is OBO, that being said I am not very flexible in the price and will hold on to her as long as it takes. Someone please give her a good home and the attention such a beautiful doll deserves!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 3693 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 3693 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 3693 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 3693 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 3693 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 3693 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 3693 times

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: For sale in CT RD2 Body B $2500 OBO

Post by oneatatime »

Hello Nice looking dolly!

a couple of questions

Built in vs Removable? does this doll have soft breast?

interesting since you're in CT but lots of thinking to do, Body B was one on my original list

... anyway good luck with your sale.

ajsubie33

Post by ajsubie33 »

The vagina is built in, inserts really aren't me thing, personal opinion though.
I'm not sure what you mean by soft breasts, as in gel filled? Mad far as options they are the standard breasts, they are moderately soft.

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Post by LWhisperer »

Sheesh, that's a good price for her condition. I would need to part with another lady to get her, though.

From the looks of her, a recore, some sili, and some 2part will rectify the damage, and bring her back to full beauty. That's about $200, and some quality workmanship time.

Could you please give us a shot of the tear at the neckbolt area, preferably with the doll hanging, if you have a stand??? Also, a closeup of the vaginal area that shows more of her anus? A better pic of that area could well show she could be repaired with just a labia replacement and a little sili strengthening in the area below her right labia, making the fix easy peasy.

Beautiful doll for a late model 2 owner gal. And totally in the sweet spot of the ballpark for price.
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

ajsubie33

Post by ajsubie33 »

I will try to get the requested pictures this evening. I'm pretty sure the inner vaginal tear is on the labia and a recore would be over board. She is a beauty and I've priced her for what seems fair given that to restore to perfect will cost $100-200 and someone's time yet keeping with my desire to move her relatively quickly.

lnotis

Post by lnotis »

she looks great what is the wig she has on

chizm

Post by chizm »

well, my opinion and mine only. I think she is a little torn up for that much money. would make you an offer but it would be a lot less.
thanks

ajsubie33

Post by ajsubie33 »

Additional pictures as requested.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 3208 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 3208 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 3208 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 3208 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 3208 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 3208 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 3208 times

lebbeus21

Post by lebbeus21 »

still for sale? I'm in CT. I'm seriously interested, but trying to make up my mind. I could go around 2400$ and drive to you. No hurry responding, since I"m still trying to make up my mind. The others seemed to make a big deal about the damages, but they are nothing compared to the damages you see on most used dolls. This doll looks to be in great condition.

lebbeus21

Post by lebbeus21 »

oh, I forgot to ask about the head. The head is actually attached right? My PIB's head doesn't stay on an that drives me bonkers

ajsubie33

Post by ajsubie33 »

The head is attached. My PIB GND did the same thing, and man is it annoying. I read somewhere you can fix it with some metal wire or a coat hanger, but I don't recall how. I can do $2400 picked up. The damage is pretty minor compared to a lot of dolls I've seen on here. Some silpoxy and a little patience will repair most of it.

cooljamus
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cooljamus »

I could buy her for $2000 right now

Branimal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Branimal »

Idk if the doll has sold already, if not I'm very interested. I do live in CA and would require shipping which I could discuss with you. PM and let me know if she's still available

ajsubie33

Post by ajsubie33 »

Sold! Please close this thread.

INFORMATIONS