Modular TPE doll? Anybody game?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Modular TPE doll? Anybody game?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I'm very interested in a modular doll for the sake of ease of handling and stashability. Thigh joints can easily be covered by stockings or thigh-high boots or open-crotch leggings.
A doll shaped like a 146 or 156 cm OR with detachable legs and arms would be perfect.
Also, I found the two high-end dolls I've owned so far to be too tight and too difficult to get into in the missionary so I want one with a more forward and deeper/wider vagina at a 45 degree or so angle.
Now, I asked a TDF person with the WM new torso what they thought about legs that could go on it.
He loved the idea.
So what are your thoughts on this idea...at least legs and maybe a new vagina angle.
AND THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE A DOLL LIKE THIS...
Those who might pre-order for a custom in TPE.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Modular TPE doll? Anybody game?

Post by CF »

Yes, this is a great idea, and one I proposed a while back.

Witness the number of people who say they like particular features of different dolls (the chest on one, the butt on another).

Interchangeable features would allow for customization and easy storage.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Modular boobs please!

I'd love to have a WM 156cm without rib cages showing and maybe even bump the breasts to D-cup.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

The problem is that TPE would peel off the skeleton that is exposed at the detachment. The neck screw is one fine example.

One companh tried to sell silicone torso with options to buy arms and legs. It did not sell well.

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:So what are your thoughts on this idea...at least legs and maybe a new vagina angle.
I'm all for that! The torso should not weigh more than 40 lbs/18 kg.
As to breasts, anything from B to F-cup is okay with me. Preferably hollow.
And optional roomier vagina.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Just so people know, the intent is is pretty much for a torso doll and you would add on legs and/or arms thus a larger doll but less weight to move at one time.
Jeff and Nyoko
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

I've been suggesting a modular foam tpe doll for awhile. Tpe head breasts and pelvic region and foam tummy arms and legs.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

How about tpe Torso but hard rubber/plastic arms and legs. Better for rough sex and able to stand a pose amd can easily tighten to loosen shoulder, elbows, wrist, fingers, hip ?, knees, ankles. Since the fingers are hard rubber/ plastic then thee are no finger pokes.

There was a silicone doll that was called nano or something that had silicone torso and plastic limbs but was too young looking.

Hopefully we can take the best selling tpe model and make a torso version and build hard rubber/plastic arms and legs. The joints can be covered with a cap that can pop off and re inserted. Tighten joints for posing. Loosen joints for fun sex!

halmahera

Post by halmahera »

I just got my WM new torso with arms yesterday.
The vagina angle is not favorable for missionary position, but okay if taken from behind.
My preferred modular TPE doll, will have upper body and lower body part, joined at the waist, rather than DS approach joined at the limbs. We can choose big/small boobs to combine with big/small bottom. Just my 2 cents.
Body: WM torso with arms, YL128cm (black), YL128 (dark brown), WM100 (tan), DH138 (white)
Extra Heads: #20 #21 #31 #36 #56 #59 #74 #81 #103 #124 #126 #130 #OR-001 #YL-Kylie #DH-Koi #DH-Miyu #DH-Momo

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Yes! Like a sexy Lego set! :razz:

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: So what are your thoughts on this idea...at least legs and maybe a new vagina angle.
AND THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE A DOLL LIKE THIS...
Those who might pre-order for a custom in TPE.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
Any progress yet? I am ready to pre-order whenever you are ready to take pre-orders! :D

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

My preferred modular TPE doll, will have upper body and lower body part, joined at the waist, rather than DS approach
That is an idea worth looking into!
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
Check out bootycalldolls.com today
-princeoverit
-Just in time

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
My preferred modular TPE doll, will have upper body and lower body part, joined at the waist, rather than DS approach
That is an idea worth looking into!
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
Check out bootycalldolls.com today
I think the idea (at least in my head) of a modular doll would be one that could be used as torso, torso with arms or full doll depending on your mood or how many parts you have.
Torso only for a real quickie that's very lightweight, torso with arms for a little hugging perhaps, or full doll for a fully immersive experience and/or photo sessions. I don't see the waist joint working too well for that. Also, a waist joint might interfere with the insert cavity unless it's really high - I've been through all this with my mannequin studies. :wink:

It might also be nice to have some padded caps that could be put on over the leg and shoulder joints for torso use.
Attachments
IMG_3478.JPG
IMG_3478.JPG (571.94 KiB) Viewed 2194 times

INFORMATIONS