www.passiondolls.com

My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
coldplay1985
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Post by coldplay1985 »

Did you buy any clothes for her yet?
I am curius to see how they would fit since the doll has ungodly proportions.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

coldplay1985 wrote:Did you buy any clothes for her yet?
I am curius to see how they would fit since the doll has ungodly proportions.
Nope not yet, that is this weekend goals, gonna do some measurements, and look at ordering a few things. I'm fairly confident it will either have to be clothing that's really stretchy, or custom made stuff. Right now I'm rather enjoying her in the buff. ;) Things I plan to ordering for her are 2 piece bathing suit, bras, thongs, low cut blouse, yoga pants, and if Passiondolls makes the Jessica rabbit head, I'll look into getting a custom red dress made. how cool would that be! Having Jessica rabbit around at anytime. ;)

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE REVIEW. IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL I GET HER!!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

Is it possible to know what the circumference of a boob is? Also how many inches deep her cleavage is? Thanks! ☺️

Fraz

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

mandingo wrote:ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE REVIEW. IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL I GET HER!!
I'm glad you liked the review. I completely mean every word I said. She is fanfuckingtastic! I hope she gets to you quick. Here are a few more images of her sister to help tie you over. ;)
rsz_imag0565.jpg
rsz_imag0565.jpg (254.73 KiB) Viewed 2707 times
rsz_imag0567.jpg
rsz_imag0567.jpg (208.82 KiB) Viewed 2707 times
rsz_imag0568.jpg
rsz_imag0568.jpg (146.67 KiB) Viewed 2707 times
rsz_imag0570.jpg
rsz_imag0570.jpg (250.32 KiB) Viewed 2707 times
rsz_imag0571.jpg
rsz_imag0571.jpg (258.67 KiB) Viewed 2707 times
rsz_imag0573.jpg
rsz_imag0573.jpg (191.99 KiB) Viewed 2707 times
rsz_imag0575.jpg
rsz_imag0575.jpg (233.16 KiB) Viewed 2707 times
rsz_imag0576.jpg
rsz_imag0576.jpg (180.32 KiB) Viewed 2707 times

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Fraz wrote:Is it possible to know what the circumference of a boob is? Also how many inches deep her cleavage is? Thanks! ☺️

Fraz

Each boob is about 25 inches round, and her natural cleavage is about 6-7 inches. If you her squeeze them together, you can get 7-9 inches. You can titty fuck her straight on. ;)

I had a banana for scale on page one, hopefully that helps. I know these numbers don't mean much, so here are 2 images of me helping her measure herself out. She hopes you all approve.
rsz_imag0577.jpg
rsz_imag0577.jpg (182.82 KiB) Viewed 2703 times
rsz_imag0578.jpg
rsz_imag0578.jpg (195.22 KiB) Viewed 2703 times
Like I said before, if you are a huge boob fan, she is an absolute must. Everything else is amazing too, but the boobs float to the top. ;)

Raijin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raijin »

roadside28 wrote:Okay here are a couple more images of her, but this time of her wonderful back side. ;)
rsz_imag0548.jpg
rsz_imag0549.jpg
rsz_imag0550.jpg
rsz_imag0552.jpg
rsz_imag0553.jpg
rsz_imag0554.jpg
rsz_imag0555.jpg
Also here are two more videos. This one is of her back side:

And this one is of a earthquake. ;)

Hope the photos and videos are helpful for everyone.
Thank you for the incredibly detailed and well documented review, Roadside! I am one step closer to pulling the trigger on purchasing her. :)

One detail that I'm still curious about is how accessible is her vagina in the doggy position? I can't really assess that detail from your much appreciated pictures. Dolls in the past have been notorious for not being anatomically correct in that aspect. Was PD able to pull it off?

Thanks again!

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Raijin wrote:
One detail that I'm still curious about is how accessible is her vagina in the doggy position? I can't really assess that detail from your much appreciated pictures. Dolls in the past have been notorious for not being anatomically correct in that aspect. Was PD able to pull it off?

Thanks again!
I haven't really used her vagina in doggy play, i'll have to test it out later tonight, and get back to you. So the big thing with her is knowing what position you want to do. I think I mentioned before, you can't really swap on the fly. So if you want to use her vagina doggy style, you have to prep and set her up.

What you will need to do first is lay her flat on her back, then fold her nearly in half, Then bend the knees as much as you can, and angle the feet straight out. Next you will want to position her hands so they are going straight out from her body. She will essentially be in the doggy postion upside down. Next carefully flip her, and set her down on her knees and hands. You may need to spread her legs a bit more to allow you to position yourself behind her, and which will also lower her height. I was able to set her up for anal play in the doggy style position, and I didn't have her folded all the way down. I believe If I would of folded her down all the way, I could of very easily accessed her vagina.

I hope this helps.

Raijin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raijin »

roadside28 wrote:
Raijin wrote:

Thanks again!
I haven't really used her vagina in doggy play, i'll have to test it out later tonight, and get back to you. So the big thing with her is knowing what position you want to do. I think I mentioned before, you can't really swap on the fly. So if you want to use her vagina doggy style, you have to prep and set her up.

What you will need to do first is lay her flat on her back, then fold her nearly in half, Then bend the knees as much as you can, and angle the feet straight out. Next you will want to position her hands so they are going straight out from her body. She will essentially be in the doggy postion upside down. Next carefully flip her, and set her down on her knees and hands. You may need to spread her legs a bit more to allow you to position yourself behind her, and which will also lower her height. I was able to set her up for anal play in the doggy style position, and I didn't have her folded all the way down. I believe If I would of folded her down all the way, I could of very easily accessed her vagina.

I hope this helps.
Thanks for the tips!

I have a YL 148cm and doggy is possible, but only after fully arcing her back. I hope LeAnne's thick thighs and massive ass doesn't inhibit doggy play lol

Looking forward to your test results!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

What a gorgeous doll! In terms of sheer volume of breast size, which is bigger, this doll or the YL150?

Once the backlog of orders is taken care of, and the elves at PassionDolls take a breath, let's hope for a torso version. That would address the weight issue that have spooked some folks.

Thank you for all the great videos and photos. I downloaded the vids so I could play them back at half speed and better appreciate the jiggle. Masterful design by the sculptors and factory. Kudos to all involved.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

CF wrote:What a gorgeous doll! In terms of sheer volume of breast size, which is bigger, this doll or the YL150?

Once the backlog of orders is taken care of, and the elves at PassionDolls take a breath, let's hope for a torso version. That would address the weight issue that have spooked some folks.
I don't have the YL150, So I don't know for certain which doll has the bigger breasts. According to Passiondolls this doll has the biggest bust. That's how they were marketing it. I've looked at the YL150, and honestly it looks close. I think the difference is the breast shape. The YL150 is a bit of a more natural chest, where it droops down a bit, where as LeAnne has a bimbo chest. It's very perky, a little droop, but it mostly sticks straight out, which I prefer. In terms of size I think maybe the YL150 has a bigger overall breast size due to the droop design.

Having said that, if you look at the images of the YL150, and compare it to the size of the breast to her hand, then do the exact same with LeAnne. I would almost say that LeAnne trumps her in overall size. LeAnne's hands cover like a fraction of her chest if you put it next to it.

You would have to reach out to a owner of the YL150, and ask them to take a quick pic with a measurement, like mine from earlier and compare.

If one is bigger than the other, it's not by much. Again it comes down to the shape you want.

As for torso, I suppose I could see a market for that, but the hands don't weigh much, and the legs while meaty, aren't going to cut off a lot of the weight. If anything the length of her helps you balance it. I think if they were to cut off the hands and legs to design a torso doll of LeAnne, she would still be like 80ish pounds.

PT9045

Post by PT9045 »

She is gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing how she looks in a sexy tight dress or with clothes!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

I keep refreshing my email every 5 mins just hoping. Nothing. :(

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

unlovable wrote:I keep refreshing my email every 5 mins just hoping. Nothing. :(
I feel your pain, brother! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

I think it is a little BS. I am totally fine with the CNY. That is a holiday everyone deserves it.

But then you tell me that I am not getting it because they ran out of heads. They should have told me that the head I picked was popular and could delay my order. I would have been totally fine switching heads or waiting it out for the head I wanted. But just to tell me after the fact isn't cool considering I paid for it almost 2 months ago and people who have preordered it after me are going to get it before me. $2000 is a lot of money. I have no idea if it will be this month. Next month. Or even after that.

INFORMATIONS