www.passiondolls.com

My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
roadside28

Re: My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Post by roadside28 »

unlovable wrote:Thanks for the pics! You are the man for coming through with all these.

Do you sleep with her? Is cuddling nice? Can she stand without you leaning her on the wall or will she tip over?
I slept with her the first night, cause well look at her. I didn't sleep with her the second night, nor will I tonight. Currently I have her standing in my room pretty close to my bed. So if the mood strikes in the middle of the night, I can quickly move her onto my bed, then tackle her. ;)

I don't want to sleep with her in the bed all the time, just cause I don't know if the color of my quilt will affect her at all. it's black, so I just want to be extra safe. I'll sleep with her some nights. I have to put her away on weekends. Lady friend comes over. Still haven't broke the news to her lol. Although, she would honestly find it pretty funny, and want to do stuff with it too. We'll cross that bridge if that happens.

As for her standing. Yes, she can stand on her own. Although, it's really tricky getting her to stay, she is so ass and top heavy, it takes such a long time to find the balance. This is why in my review I recommended a different foot design for future dolls. And even I were to get her standing, I wouldn't leave her like that. With a chest like she has, all it takes is a good breeze to knock her over. Trust me the floor wants to feel her boobs too, haha.

I lean her against the wall just to be safe.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Thanks and I appreciate all the time you have taken out for us with answering questions and doing a review and everything else. I cant stop watching the videos and I can only imagine what it is like to actually touch and play with her.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

unlovable wrote:Thanks and I appreciate all the time you have taken out for us with answering questions and doing a review and everything else. I cant stop watching the videos and I can only imagine what it is like to actually touch and play with her.
It was my pleasure to do the review. It looks like my review has over 1k views now. I hope everything I've said, helps people decide if they want this doll or not. I think it's a win win. I've shopped around for a while now. There were some that caught my eye, but I am so glad I finally chose this one, no buyers regrets what-so-ever.

I'm sure you are having doubts right now, but trust me the min you open her up and see her perfect rack, it all just fades away. The weight issue will be gone from your head, the storage issue will be gone. Because you will have this woman around any time you want. You will find a way to make everything work. I've already noticed that she is getting lighter for me to move. That workout man, it's real.

Glad you like the videos and images. I'll try to keep them coming as best as I can. That's the only thing I thought was lacking for this doll during marketing. Not a lot of videos, and images of her right away. They should of just sent me the doll super early, and I would of promoted the hell out of her.

Anyway Unlovable I hope your gal arrives soon. Until then be patient, and hopefully the stuff that is out there of her right now helps tie you over. Trust me I know that waiting feeling.

Snow-

My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Post by Snow- »

is it real women in your picture?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

What a superbly beautiful doll. Each new photo gallery and video reveals more about how well she is designed. Thank you for sharing, and congratulations!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Raijin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raijin »

roadside28 wrote:
unlovable wrote:Thanks and I appreciate all the time you have taken out for us with answering questions and doing a review and everything else. I cant stop watching the videos and I can only imagine what it is like to actually touch and play with her.
It was my pleasure to do the review. It looks like my review has over 1k views now. I hope everything I've said, helps people decide if they want this doll or not. I think it's a win win. I've shopped around for a while now. There were some that caught my eye, but I am so glad I finally chose this one, no buyers regrets what-so-ever.

I'm sure you are having doubts right now, but trust me the min you open her up and see her perfect rack, it all just fades away. The weight issue will be gone from your head, the storage issue will be gone. Because you will have this woman around any time you want. You will find a way to make everything work. I've already noticed that she is getting lighter for me to move. That workout man, it's real.

Glad you like the videos and images. I'll try to keep them coming as best as I can. That's the only thing I thought was lacking for this doll during marketing. Not a lot of videos, and images of her right away. They should of just sent me the doll super early, and I would of promoted the hell out of her.

Anyway Unlovable I hope your gal arrives soon. Until then be patient, and hopefully the stuff that is out there of her right now helps tie you over. Trust me I know that waiting feeling.

Thanks for the continued updates, Roadside! Were you able to test her out in doggy? If you don't mind, could you take a few pictures of her in that position?

Thanks again!

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

She is quite beautiful. Again just in aww to look at her. And oh boy page 4 of my topic! You know what that means, new pics! Can't have a page with just flat text. Bring on the boobs, this time more ass! ;)
rsz_imag0591.jpg
rsz_imag0591.jpg (273.41 KiB) Viewed 3351 times
rsz_imag0592.jpg
rsz_imag0592.jpg (289.47 KiB) Viewed 3351 times
rsz_imag0593.jpg
rsz_imag0593.jpg (432.81 KiB) Viewed 3351 times
rsz_imag0594.jpg
rsz_imag0594.jpg (266.06 KiB) Viewed 3351 times
I was in the middle of powdering her ass in these next few. So if you are curious why she has a bit of a chalky look, it's because I did one quick coat, and didn't get a chance to apply the 2nd one and then fully rub her down.
rsz_imag0597.jpg
rsz_imag0597.jpg (204.99 KiB) Viewed 3351 times
rsz_imag0602.jpg
rsz_imag0602.jpg (305.08 KiB) Viewed 3351 times
rsz_imag0603.jpg
rsz_imag0603.jpg (209.54 KiB) Viewed 3351 times
Also beware! Seriously beware! You may have a hard time holding yourself back during the powdering process. ;)

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

The ass looks a little better to me has it started to pop out more?

She is beautiful every time i see her she makes me so....happy ;)

Have you named her?

jooshyboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jooshyboy »

Roadside! Love the continuous contributions for us who are waiting in limbo to appreciate until we get her. The last bounce video you posted was absolutely superb and can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Hope more folks continue to purchase this doll. You're the hero we get, but not the hero we deserve!!

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

unlovable wrote:The ass looks a little better to me has it started to pop out more?

She is beautiful every time i see her she makes me so....happy ;)

Have you named her?
Yes, her ass has popped out a bit more. However I don't think it will pop out anymore. I've left her standing for 2 days now, I've also rubbed and squeezed it a lot to try and help the process along. If it pops out more, I'll be very happy. The ass is still amazing where it's at. I just wish it had more jiggle, like the boobs. It's got a little wiggle, but still pretty firm.

Another quick video for you guys of her bewbs, and bewty.

I was going to name her either Amy after Amy Anderssen. Love her, but she got a reduction, and her tits don't do it for me like they once did.

My second choice was to name her Lilly. After Lilly4k, I think she goes by Lilly5k now. Here is a link to her instagram account:

https://www.instagram.com/lilly_4k/?hl=en

I absolutely love the way she looks. She may have gone a bit overboard with her lips. But I still love her, and her tits are almost exactly like this doll. So she is my Lilly. ;)

And thank you jooshyboy. I'm glad you are enjoying the pictures and videos. I can't wait for you all to get her. Hopefully you enjoy the video with this post. :D

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Can you post a pic of her privates?

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

bobhenry wrote:Can you post a pic of her privates?
Sure, here are a couple images for you.
rsz_imag0606.jpg
rsz_imag0606.jpg (295.14 KiB) Viewed 3299 times
The vagina looks so real! This is also the insert option. It's currently not inside. I took it out for cleaning.
rsz_imag0607.jpg
rsz_imag0607.jpg (204.13 KiB) Viewed 3299 times
Super tight Asshole! By far my favorite thing to use on her next to your magnificent breasts.
rsz_imag0608.jpg
rsz_imag0608.jpg (183.2 KiB) Viewed 3299 times
rsz_imag0609.jpg
rsz_imag0609.jpg (207.07 KiB) Viewed 3299 times
And another Bounce video, cause well why not! She is user her hands here to push her breasts together to create more cleavage. If I were to move her hands down, her boobs would be flying all over the place like in a few of my other vids of her. I wanted a controlled bounce, haha. :P

Hopefully this helps bobhenry!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

How is cleaning. I know you have an inserted but her ass. Is it hard? Any tips? Thanks for the updates and pics and vids. Her boobs are just so big they get me every time.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

unlovable wrote:How is cleaning. I know you have an inserted but her ass. Is it hard? Any tips? Thanks for the updates and pics and vids. Her boobs are just so big they get me every time.
Cleaning isn't as bad as I thought. I have a pail, with a really soft rag. I fill it with warm water, and use the blue dish soap, I'll lightly rub the areas of her that need it. So far I've only had to really wash her ass and private area. That and her chest, I've used that a lot. ;) After that, I dry her off with another soft towel, then I take corn starch and powder her.

As mentioned the insert pops right out, you can clean that easily in your sink. The anal entrance is a bit different. I will lay her on my bed, and put towels underneath her bottom. When you order her, she comes with a little pump spray bottle. I Fill that up with the warm soap water. I pump it into her bottom, and let it all drain out on the towels. After doing that once or twice. I empty the bottle, and fill it with just warm water. And I pump that in, and again let it drain onto the towel, or I grab another towel if need be.

Once I feel it's cleaned out really well. I stand her up, and have her ass facing a fan to air dry it out. Pretty easy for the most part honestly. I have a giant ass hip toy. the fantasia 25 inch booty, and It's a bit easier to clean that that. Mostly because the Fantasia is just a straight ass, and it's massive. I was hoping this doll's ass would move like that. But they each have it's perks. If I want a jiggle huge ass feast time, I'll dive into my fantasia. Link here if you are curious about this one as well. It's fantASStic!

https://www.seductivemidnightcandyshop. ... -fantasia/

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

I cant stress enough,awesome review. Keep it going...

INFORMATIONS