The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls

We turn dreams into reality!
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls

Post by Mr Franz »

femdoll wrote:So oil the doll, to remove the oil? hm... that's kinda weird.
Yeah, I guess it does, but remember, you're not leaving the oil on or rubbing it in. You're just using it to loosen what's already there and wiping it off. That'll get rid of the excess crud and residual oils, which is also where most of the smell comes from.

Most of the excess oils will leach out on their own over time, I'm just offering a suggestion to maybe speed up the process. :wink:

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Mr Franz wrote:Normally, powdering or applying cornstarch, whichever you prefer, takes care of the pet hair sticking problem. I mean, it still gets on there, but it doesn't stick as much. I have a long hair cat and I just try to keep the area where my doll spends the most of her time, clean and vacuumed. That and keeping her powdered seems to do the job.
Thanks for the reply. I have been powdering (I've tried both standard talc and cornstarch on different occasions) but the hair just seems to... appear. Without the powder my doll feels "tacky" so I make sure to keep it powdered (hope I'm not over-powdering).

I guess it doesn't help that it's summer and super dry in Australia so the dogs are shedding and static electricity seems bad.

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

it's almost impossible to 'over-powder' since, the talc will simply 'fall off' ... :)

slvstake

Post by slvstake »

Best tips I've read so far. Thanks!

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

Hi I'm new!

I want to say thank you for this brilliant guide and ask a couple of questions that I haven't seen anyone ask in this thread:

I have my first doll - a JY170 on her way to me with the "Premium TPE" upgrade which I understand doesn't need oiling.

Does anyone have experience with the JY Premium type of TPE? I'm assuming that vaseline/nivea creme is still a good idea for stress areas and then I guess washing and powdering is all that's needed?

Secondly, I have a bottle of baby oil in the cupboard just in case some day in the future it's needed, but I was wondering what signs you look for that indicate it's time to oil your doll?
I'm guessing even this premium TPE will need a bit of oiling eventually...

Anyway, thanks again for this treasure trove of tips, much appreciated.
Zoe (RIP) - JY170. Eye Candy link

Josie and Macks - 2x WM166C, twin sisters. Eye Candy link

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I have my first doll - a JY170 on her way to me with the "Premium TPE" upgrade which I understand doesn't need oiling.
Have these dolls stood the test of time?
I know someone very well who had one, it started DRYING OUT and he had to OIL THE DOLL to make it better.
The doll looked like she had a bad skin disease.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I've read the 6Ye girls don't need oiling as well. Seems they would all need it sooner or later.

Harros
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Harros »

Great guide will be helpful when I'm able to purchase my dream doll!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Does your doll need a boob job?
You might want to read this

SumWon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SumWon »

Amazingly detailed, informative and well-explained maintenance instructional.

I am a noob doing some research before making my first doll purchase and this is extremely helpful.

THANK YOU very much :)
Last edited by ZannyDanger on Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out quote for readability

pmatt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pmatt »

wow, theres a bit involved isnt there.

Whitedevil90
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Whitedevil90 »

First of all great guide! I just got my WM doll yesterday and your guide made the difference. But I compiled a list of questions I was hoping you would answer for me.

-Is it safe to use mineral baby oil EVERY TIME I have sex with my doll? I enjoy spreading it on her butt and breasts before intercourse.

-After following the intitial care guide, can I get away with doing an oil treatment once every 1-2 months, or will this be too many oil treatments in a short amount of time? I understand you and some other recommend doing this ever 3-4 months.

-I use a self tanning lotion on myself everyday, it literally dyes my skin a darker shade. Is there any chance that it will transfer into the doll when I touch her?

-If I lay my doll on a white cotton towel on top of a carpeted floor when doing the oil treatment (wait time 2 to several hours I understand) is there a chance the carpets dyes will seep through the cotton towel into my doll?

You can answer here or PM me if you would like, I am also open to any other seasoned doll owners that can give me the answers I seek.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Whitedevil90 wrote:First of all great guide! I just got my WM doll yesterday and your guide made the difference. But I compiled a list of questions I was hoping you would answer for me.

-Is it safe to use mineral baby oil EVERY TIME I have sex with my doll? I enjoy spreading it on her butt and breasts before intercourse.

-After following the intitial care guide, can I get away with doing an oil treatment once every 1-2 months, or will this be too many oil treatments in a short amount of time? I understand you and some other recommend doing this ever 3-4 months.

-I use a self tanning lotion on myself everyday, it literally dyes my skin a darker shade. Is there any chance that it will transfer into the doll when I touch her?

-If I lay my doll on a white cotton towel on top of a carpeted floor when doing the oil treatment (wait time 2 to several hours I understand) is there a chance the carpets dyes will seep through the cotton towel into my doll?

You can answer here or PM me if you would like, I am also open to any other seasoned doll owners that can give me the answers I seek.
Yes, too much baby (mineral) oil can degrade TPE over time. TPE formulas have changed a lot since the guide was written and most dolls do not require as much oil as they once did. I'm down to 3 to 4 times a year myself.

It is possible to transfer self tanning lotion from yourself to your doll. Especially right after application. I'm not sure though what the effects on TPE might be.

It's okay to lay your doll on a white towel for oiling, but I'd put a couple trash liners, a plastic shower curtain or something like that underneath the towel to avoid oil coming in contact with the carpet. My doll has standing feet, so I find it easier to clean, oil and powder with her in a standing position, but whatever works best for you.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

-Is it safe to use mineral baby oil EVERY TIME I have sex with my doll?
No, it is not.
When Indigo20 first came out with the method, once a month was safe, but then people started doing it more often which is BAD!
Some people do it monthly, other every other month or every third or fourth....
Each doll is different
Love,
Megan, DO the BCD Girls
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_3388.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3388.jpg (245.46 KiB) Viewed 2554 times

INFORMATIONS