reallovesexdolls.com

The truth about the New Super Soft TPE

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

The truth about the New Super Soft TPE

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hey everyone! :D

We are getting a lot of questions stemming from TDF on the "new" super soft TPE. We wanted to set the record straight on this and why we only offer it upon request.

The option is called "Ultra-soft" TPE, and it's an old option, not new at all. It was an option offered by Jinsan (WM Doll, RLSD, OR Doll, YL Doll) years ago, for a very short time.

The factory pulled this option because buyers reported the Ultra-soft material was easy to tear. So we removed it from available options.

Jinsan will make your doll with the Ultra-soft TPE option by request only, and only after you understand that this material is easier to tear and agree that Jinsan nor your vendor will be responsible if your doll tears. If you request Ultra-soft TPE option, you take the risk on yourself. We make sure that every customer requesting this option understand and agrees.

Hopefully your vendor is looking out for your best interest and explaining these facts to you if you are requesting the Ultra-soft TPE. If not, hopefully this post will help.

Kind regards,
Your team at RLSD
:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The truth about the New Super Soft TPE

Post by Nord »

I remember this option was all the rage years ago, until the poor quality came to light. Didn't think they still offered to do it.

But since their regular TPE formula have changed a lot since then, with supposedly less oil leakage and less tacky surface, have this been improved for this "ultra soft" formula over the years as well? Or should buyers expect outdated qualities of the TPE on top of it being more fragile?
Tsuki & Kiiko - Elsa Babe 125cm #RAD008, #AHR001 & #RAD010
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

They don't still offer it, that's the point of this post.

Yes, it's the current formula, they just add something to the formula that makes it softer which is prone to easier tearing.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Received wisdom is that the JY supersoft or jelly option, introduced I believe quite recently, is rather more durable than the Jinsan offering.

So some of the more recent formulations might well be better.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

I have a WM 152cm H cup with this option purchased from RLSD. I love her. The realism of her jiggle is incredible. Very life-like. Of course, there are a few tears here and there that may require attention, but overall if you take care of your doll then there are no real problems. By the way, I bought her just about 4 months ago.

I would not purchase a 100+ pound doll with this option however.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

I have one from another manufacturer with ultra soft tpe. It feels nice but never again will I go with it. Seems like she scuffs so much easier.

CNR007

Post by CNR007 »

Ant update on the "Platinum" TPE? I still have not seen and samples or mention on the site but it was mentioned here a while back...

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

CNR007 wrote:Ant update on the "Platinum" TPE? I still have not seen and samples or mention on the site but it was mentioned here a while back...
Platinum TPE is by Doll-forever / Piper Doll, It's the softest TPE we have felt and it is also non-oily. It was discussed in another thread.

Luke-84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Luke-84 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Platinum TPE is by Doll-forever / Piper Doll, It's the softest TPE we have felt and it is also non-oily. It was discussed in another thread.
Is the TPE by Jinsan oily?

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
CNR007 wrote:Ant update on the "Platinum" TPE? I still have not seen and samples or mention on the site but it was mentioned here a while back...
Platinum TPE is by Doll-forever / Piper Doll, It's the softest TPE we have felt and it is also non-oily. It was discussed in another thread.
JY also have a TPE designated "Platinum". It is oil free and not as soft as their super soft "jelly" version. I think its softness is on a par with their standard TPE.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

INFORMATIONS