AF Doll

The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

Post by Studio »

Sorry to hear about the accident, she looks just fine. Both of you look great in the pics!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Great outdoor images, Cifer! We here at the H2K envy you and Zev that freedom, because in our current living situation it just doesn't seem possible. Sorry to hear about her dockside faceplant, but are so relieved that she sustained no significant injuries! Love the ice cream cone photos... is there anything quite so sublimely sensual as watching a beautiful girl ravage an ice cream cone on a hot day? Awesome!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dewyn »

Wonderful photos, what a beautiful place ! :multi:
I really like Lady Zev's sexy outfit with those very pretty colors.
Your t-shirt is super top too. :D
Relieved that there was more fear than harm during the shooting.

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

john1972 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 6:25 pm Awww she looks so pretty..
Is that shirt Real or did you paint that on in Photoshop?
Glad your liked our latest set of photos...Thanks .. :) ...These took a LOT of extra effort to complete after I had to recoup myself with Zev and her horrific fall.
The shirt is 100% real...I get it because it's hard to see on this forum what is done with Photoshop manipulation.
I wore this shirt after my photoshoot around town getting gas, and eating inside a restaurant too!...Let me try to alleviate your doubts...

Real Zev shirt worn by Cifer during this photoshoot at the Lake

Studio wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 6:43 pm Sorry to hear about the accident, she looks just fine. Both of you look great in the pics!
Thanks for your positive thoughts...I'm glad these pics worked out okay after this incident.
Bigger boobs are the savior of dolls!..Then again you already know with Selana... :)
Rock13 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:46 pm Great outdoor images, Cifer! We here at the H2K envy you and Zev that freedom, because in our current living situation it just doesn't seem possible. Sorry to hear about her dockside faceplant, but are so relieved that she sustained no significant injuries! Love the ice cream cone photos... is there anything quite so sublimely sensual as watching a beautiful girl ravage an ice cream cone on a hot day? Awesome!
I'm glad that our little road trips give you enjoyment of our photos at these places.
Zev and I love our ice cream trips!...Nothing bad is going to happen while you are enjoying ice cream either!... :)
At some point, Zev could break or I will, so might as well periodically do these more difficult outdoor photos while I still have the "juice" (i.e. physical fitness)
Thanks for stopping by!... :thumbs_up:
Dewyn wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:02 am Wonderful photos, what a beautiful place ! :multi:
I really like Lady Zev's sexy outfit with those very pretty colors.
Your t-shirt is super top too. :D
Relieved that there was more fear than harm during the shooting.
I'm really pleased you enjoyed Lady Zev with her Gianni romper...I wanted these colors to be super bright for her... :)
Yay!...You liked our silly shirt too!...Be proud of your Lady in public I say!
The lake was very quiet and misting in the early morning and was very pristine.
Thanks for your concern about Zev...she just kept on going with the photos... :D

Nessa
Doll
Doll

Post by Nessa »

You are SO freakin beautiful 😍
...Zev don't look bad either. 😛 Hehe

I adore her style sense, it's always so vibrant and lively, with a touch of fancy! And you don't shy away from showing some skin 😎 Your whole look makes a statement, "here I am, bitches".. and you've got my undivided attention ☺️

Omg that's terrifying about her little wipeout 😮 someone must've been looking out for you, Zev..

How many ice creams is it gonna take to win her forgiveness? 🍨😏

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

That's kick ass man :).
Its cool to see you had shirts made ..
And the photos turned out great too yes :thumbs_up:

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Nessa wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:58 pm You are SO freakin beautiful 😍
...Zev don't look bad either. 😛 Hehe

I adore her style sense, it's always so vibrant and lively, with a touch of fancy! And you don't shy away from showing some skin 😎 Your whole look makes a statement, "here I am, bitches".. and you've got my undivided attention ☺️

Omg that's terrifying about her little wipeout 😮 someone must've been looking out for you, Zev..

How many ice creams is it gonna take to win her forgiveness? 🍨😏
Oh beautiful Nessa 😍, we are so pleased the Esteemed Purple Princess has shown us some love... :)
Zev and I definitely have our own style (just like you... :) ) and don't mind displaying it for others...
Too bad if they don't like it or not...Actually I would prefer people be happy with some "Doll Joy" if they see it... :)
We believe the Goddess of Dolls was looking after Zev during her terrible fall and saved her from permanent damage... :thumbs_up:
Zev received 'special attention' from me for the rest of the day...Don't worry Nessa she is doing fine... :)
Thanks for stopping by!
john1972 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:29 pm That's kick ass man :).
Its cool to see you had shirts made ..
And the photos turned out great too yes :thumbs_up:
For a mere $20, you can send your image to an ebay seller and they give you this cool shirt!
You can pick from a few colors and have something on the front or back too.
I will probably get another one made...People will either laugh or most likely say WTF... :lol:
Glad you liked our silly shirt and photos...Thanks!

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I thought I had sent a post but I must had forgotten to press 'submit'. I wanted to say that I'm glad Zev's accident didn't have any serious consequences.
A lot of emotions surely, but you were able to comfort each other afterwards and that's the main thing. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

4891d wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:08 am I thought I had sent a post but I must had forgotten to press 'submit'. I wanted to say that I'm glad Zev's accident didn't have any serious consequences.
A lot of emotions surely, but you were able to comfort each other afterwards and that's the main thing. :)
Thanks for your concern...At least it worked out okay this time.
Probably one of those times when you think about having a second doll for backup... :)
Anyways...we got some cool pics to share and thanks for checking out our field trip!

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Sorry to hear about Zev’s accident. She took it like a champ though. Brush the dust off and get back to business. Awesome pics. She is gorgeous and looks right at home in the outdoors. “Airbags” are a must with outdoor shoots. Love your shirt.

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Feck wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:30 am Sorry to hear about Zev’s accident. She took it like a champ though. Brush the dust off and get back to business. Awesome pics. She is gorgeous and looks right at home in the outdoors. “Airbags” are a must with outdoor shoots. Love your shirt.
Thanks for your concern...Yep we just keep on going and try to get the photos... :)
Glad you enjoyed our latest outdoor set and liked the shirt...Big breasts are a lifesaver!... :thumbs_up:
Glad you are feeling better too!... :thumbs_up:

Loading up some photos and video....Following shortly...

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

FLORAL CENTERPIECE

I have been planting in the garden for the past month, so i decided to setup some flowers for Zev in a little photoshoot.
The front center of the arrangement are the pink hydrangeas. Probably one of my favorites in the garden.
On each side there are some yellow color marigolds followed by petunias and vinga plants.
I dug each of the holes and put these in the ground for the photos with a little change in the arrangement for the last photo (Challenge).
Also, my new camera is capable of doing high definition video so I did some experimentation with that and Corel VideoStudio.
Just a few poses, cause the ground is hard and could not use too much padding.

Anyways...Enjoy the Flowers with Zev!... :)

A brief sexy 'Promotional' video of this setup...Just for fun!

Photo Challenge Entry:
"A Bag For Flowers"

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Lovely!
Really like that top photo, nicely done.
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Not sure I have ever paid that much attention to her eyes before..
She has really pretty eyes..
I like this photo :thumbs_up:

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

My garden could use some work too if Zev is interested. If she doesn’t mind me staring the whole time. Awesome pics and video. She’s a natural in the garden. Good to see she’s still hanging tough after her fall.
Back to feeling good. Thanks for the well wishes.

INFORMATIONS