www.wmdolls.com

Hello

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
gaymiataman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello

Post by gaymiataman »

Hi everybody. I just thought that I would introduce myself. My name is Randy, I'm gay, and I love male dolls. ;-) Since I live in an apartment complex, I always have to put my dolls out of site when I am not at home. You never know when the landlord has to stop in to fix some emergency thing. It would be best if he did not see some male love dolls laying around the apartment. Don't want to give the guy a heart attack.

So here is my experience with male dolls.

My 1st male doll was the Jason inflatable doll. It was about $120. It was ok but at one point, the seam down the arm gave way. Too large of a tear to use a patch kit on. One problem I found with the inflatable doll is that if you want to cuddle with it, you can't on a water bed. You sit low in the bed and it rises up.

Then I heard about the Real Doll Charlie. I saw it in the HBO show Real Sex. And I knew I had to have one. It was pricey but still cheaper than a real boyfriend. :-) So I saved up and bought one about 3 years ago. It was as good as they say. Wow! The only problem I had with it was that it was heavy. About 120+ pounds of pure dead weight. I think the weight is what lead to his demise. After the 1st few months it kept tearing in several places. Under the arms, knees, butt hole, hole where the penis is inserted, toes, etc. I kept up with using the silicone patching to keep him together. But moving him around was not easy. Just getting him out of the water bed was a struggle. The water bed did have one nice advantage. If you put him in a couple of hours before bed, the warmth of the waterbed warmed him up as well. Anyway, after about the 1st year, I seemed to spend more time patching him and less time using him. So I stopped patching him and just used him as he was. Then by the end of the 2nd year he was in pretty bad shape. At this point, I decided he was not worth saving so I had to toss him. I probably had more sex with Charlie then with all the real guys put together. If they ever come out with a doll just like him but at around 50-60 pounds, I will be first in line to get it.

The doll I have currently is one of the inexpensive blow up dolls. I believe that it is of the religious type because it is so wholly. Seems like every time I use it, I find another hole. I'm thinking of calling him Mr. Patches. Any by the way, waterbed patch kits work very well on these type of dolls.

I am hoping that the new dolls that PlayDollsXXX come out with will be what I need. Light weight and not too expensive. I am more concerned about the weigh then anything. That's why I probably won't even look at the NAX doll. The only time the weight thing is useful is when you want to play the "Cute guy passed out naked in my bed" fantasy. Since it is easier to just leave him in the bed instead of trying to pick him up. Believe me, trying to pick up 120 pounds of dead weight out of a waterbed is no easy task. Especially when you are trying to be careful and not break/bend anything.

I am also planning on buying a male mannequin but it will be to hold my Darth Vader outfit. This way I can have a full size statue of Vader in my bedroom (when I am not wearing it of course). I may also try it with my Austin Powers outfit. I will try to get picts when I actually get it (in late January probably).

Oh well, enough rambling. I just wanted to say hi and wish everybody a Happy Holiday. And a special thanks to Ricardo for having a Male Dolls section of this forum.

Randy

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Welcome, Randy!

Thank you for sharing your experiences with the forum! You've provided some interesting information.

Since your "Charlie" was made several years ago, you might want to reconsider one in the future. I do know that Abyss has made vast improvements in their silicone and it shouldn't tear as much or as easily.

I have a few male mannequins I'm thinking of selling, and a couple of inflatable male dolls as well, if you are interested, feel free to PM me.

In the meantime, again, welcome to the forum, and thank you for sharing your experiences and insights!

Ricardo
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

silver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silver »

Hey Randy,
Welcome to the forum. nice to see other guys interested in male dolls. I currently don't have any boys, I had one bought off Ebay once, when blown up I was like NO WAY! a Ken doll looks better than you..lol. I do have an Alexa I wanted to see what the girl dolls were like, pretty but I'd rather have a pretty boy doll. Even though I love Matt's girls and that new Anime face(love Hentai girls) he's still working on i could switch teams for..lol.
:D OH Yeah! Hi Richardo!, i emailed RJ a bit earlier this year and he did email me back that he had a male doll in the works(i guess that's the one your colabbing on) he was hoping to premier this coming year sometime. He asked what features I'd like to see on him to get a feel for the market i guess. So this is what I asked for, a male doll that was slender Professional dancer like Ballet or fashion model build body. With a cock feature that could be replaced with a softee for the times you want him in just briefs no woody. i think even if it just was bendable down would be cool. I also asked for his butt to be made like the females, I personally like a soft yet firm butt on guys maybe a firmer gel is possible. I also asked for him to be available in a torso model. Oh almost forgot and a Gorgeous face...lol So here I eagerly await a new guy for us guys and gals can't forgot you ladies..Silver

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Welcome silver and Randy! Gosh it's nice to see some interest in male dolls. I play for both teams myself :D so I like both boy and girl dolls. However there aren't many male dolls and I'm thinking many women would buy one if we just had a choice. I would prefer an Asian type doll, slim but fit and toned, with a nice smackable butt and like silver said, different penises for different situations?

But then again, I wouldn't kick a Brad Pitt doll out of bed, either!

Rainy

Winfred

Post by Winfred »

Hello, I have been lurking around here for a while now. I'd like to get a male Realdoll myself, but has been hesitating about the weight and storage of him. I recently have an idea: can anyone make a life size action figure? I brought a 12" spiderman action figure and I was amaze at how limber it is. I would buy a life size one with anatomically correct attachments, preferably with a soft skin coating. I wouldn't mind having the hinge points showing. I think that would make the doll lighter; afterall, it will be plastic and hollow inside.

Winfred

INFORMATIONS