teddy-babes.com

Teddy Babes - Shipping

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Teddy Babes - Shipping

Post by Jerry »

I need to know when the Teddybabes will start to ship. When can we expect the first member's reports?

I would like to know that they are more than a promise as were other dolls that never came into fruition. I have a positive feeling... but I need to get some solid dates and timelines.

Thanks,
Jerry
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

dwhite601
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dwhite601 »

They recently mentioned that they are shooting for late May. It sounds like they are going to make a large production run, then ship rather than ship them as they become available. That would be different from what we are used to, but consistant with mass production manufacturing.

David
See my girls Image

aire_tam_storm
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by aire_tam_storm »

See the original Teddy Babes thread started by Geraldo Jerry. Their target shipping date is sometime in May, though they said they weren't ruling out June either just yet. (Even if it means late June)
It's going to be a lot different from what we're used to around here. There will be a huge number of TeddyBabes in transit at the same time, while we're used to only a handful of new dolls appearing around here every month. It maybe a welcome change anyway.. If the forum is flooded with reports of delivered dolls all at once, rather than flooded with reports of undelivered dolls as has been the routine this past year..
[img]http://members.aol.com/ZakullKai/emeraldweapon.gif[/img]

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

I know that with off shore manufacturers the delivery dates can be very uncertain. I waited nearly a year for a small doll I had ordered from Paradise Galleries that was manufactured in China but I didn't know it. They advertised the few prototypes to see how many orders they got before committing to manufacturing but they didn't charge the card until shipped so nothing was lost but my time in waiting. It was always next month but then they all came at once. It is always that way with Paradise Galleries on new dolls.

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

well guys if we get a flood of dolls hitting the forum all at once then i can safely say that they will be a wonderful company to do business with in the future. still waiting for dolls to ship though.

~BS~
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

prometheus
Active Poster
Active Poster

good feeling

Post by prometheus »

Guys
I'm with Jerry on having a good feeling 'bout this company. It's hard to justify that if you can't look someone in the eye when you talk to them, though. The charges for my Teddy-Babes never really posted on my debit card/VISA. I guess my card was charged temporarily to verify funds/credit. The point is apparently Dave isn't going to charge for the product until it ships, that (all by itself) speaks VOLUMES about honesty AND legitimacy (in my own opinion).
My 0.02$ worth :oops:

Prometheus/Chad Out

INFORMATIONS