Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Taylor (my Realdoll) is on her way up the elevator...NOW!!!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Mephistopheles
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mephistopheles »

Bishop wrote:Ah, those Real Dolls look really nice, but yeah, the legs could use a slightly more beefier enhancement. That is one thing that's bothered me about the RDs.
The B8 and B10 have great legs, but both tip the scales at over 100 pounds. Thomas has made it a priority to knock off a few pounds, but I think it is optimistic to think either can be gotten down below 100 pounds. Even the B6 is getting close to 100 pounds.
Stupidity is another word for conventional wisdom.<br>

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

I agree, Mephistopheles. Doll lovers would never have sex with a woman over 100 pounds and that Jenna Jameson would be out of luck around here. :P

Poor thing.

Mephistopheles
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mephistopheles »

Bill wrote:I agree, Mephistopheles. Doll lovers would never have sex with a woman over 100 pounds and that Jenna Jameson would be out of luck around here. :P

Poor thing.
:D :D I'm not afraid of 100 pounds. A Realgirl built like a B8 or B10 would be more like 140-150 pounds. Fine, but you don't have to carry them around. Not unless you slip them a Mickey, that is! :twisted: :twisted: Forget I said that. :wink:

Seriously, a 100 pound B8 would be just fine, a 115 pound B8 is pushing it.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

casperghostboy wrote:I was thinking myself, "is that a F14?" Then when I saw that it is a F14, I then went "Holy $#!+! That IS a F14!" Never thought that a F14 would look like that!
Exactly what I was thinking. She is another unique and stunning doll. I can't believe how different they all are!

Wasp_Rio
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Wasp_Rio »

Am I wrong? Or your doll is a clone of Mariah Carey, Stacy?
A kiss is much more valuable than thousands of words...

Largo2032

Post by Largo2032 »

Wasp_Rio wrote:Am I wrong? Or your doll is a clone of Mariah Carey, Stacy?

Congrats Stacy!

nagus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nagus »

WOW! I may have to add a face 14 to my doll order. Your gal is amazing!
Congrats 8)

DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DaveC »

Well what can I say? I’m stunned! Unsurprisingly, I am biased towards RealDolls, but seeing this picture of Taylor just blew me away. Stacy, your photography is amazing!

It is interesting to see how Mechadolls compare to Realdolls, when photographed by the same person. The standard of Stacy’s photography is of the highest calibre and it cannot be denied that her pictures of the Nico, are the best Mechadoll pictures to be taken so far. They are the most realistic looking. However, when you see the pictures of Taylor, then the realism is increased tenfold. Stacy’s pictures show that Realdolls looks more lifelike than Mechadolls. OK so the bodies are probably not as realistic and perhaps there is more shine on a RealDoll when it hasn’t been powdered (as can be seen on Taylor’s legs in my favourite photo) but the faces are superb. Taylor’s in particular. I would be amazed if anyone unfamiliar with Realdolls could recognise Taylor’s bunnygirl picture to be anything other than a real girl.

Thanks for posting Stacy. I am definitely looking forward to seeing more of your pictures of Taylor.

Regards,

Dave.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

It is hard to think of anything to say here, but to remain silent seems an omission. A beautiful woman's skin -- real or artificial -- against white clothing and proper white high heeled shoes (is that a fetish?) does something to me that is inexplicable.

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Damn, she looks so real in the Bunny pose... 8O Great job, Stacy!

White clothing does something to me, dunno what it is. Wait, oh yes I do :lol:

And a little shine on the legs makes her look even more real, IMHO... a lot of girls show this off to great effect :wink:

Regards,
PBS & Lily
Lily Godwin & Eden Gardner's Doll Albums are here: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10095

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Thanks you guys :oops:

I am a HUGE fan of stilettos and pumps of all sorts, especially white and red!!!! I am really happy with the body two Realdoll- albeit she has skinny legs and knobby knees. Taylor fits into ALL of my clothes, so I will not have to spend a penny on her since I am a clothes horse BIG TIME :twisted:

I must admit, after being the owner of a Mechadoll, powdering a doll is annoying!!!! But I think the smooth texture of a Realdoll is really nice. Mechadoll is a little bit textured to create an uneven surface that aids in reducing the shine. Each doll has it's positives and negatives but for me the weight is a really big issue. If Mechadoll makes it, they have to take her weight down.... I am sad to say that I am done with Nico :cry:

Well I really want to thank everybody for their well wishing and compliments. I really enjoy The Doll Forum, and I'm so happy to have found all of you!!!

*Stacy

Pictures of Taylor in wet tops and other sexiness soon to follow.... I promise :wink:

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Stacy,

Not a problem isn't it, you could always put the MD for sale.
I think it will not a problem, to get her sold for a good price.
A lot people around here (male) will have less difficulties with the weight.

Glad you enjoy the Taylor doll. (Very nice pictures, as said!!!)

Before you sell her, maybe its a good chance to make some pictures of both dolls?

With Kind Regards,

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

Mephistopheles
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mephistopheles »

stacy718 wrote:I am sad to say that I am done with Nico :cry:
At least when you sell Nico, you will actually be able to DELIVER her to her prospective new home. Something Mechadoll can hardly crow about being able to do. :wink: And with her pix, I expect she will not stay on the block for long.

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Done with Nico?!!!

Say it aint so, Stacy! :(

She may be heavy, but a doll stand and rolling chair can make life so much easier! She does have a neck bolt, does she not?

It took a couple of months of learning curve before I could be really happy with Phoebe. With Taylor arriving so soon after Nico, it would be easy to cast Nico aside. But with every negative, there's a positive. With her added weight, is she not more plush?

As you get more practiced with Taylor, Nico may become more useable.

Mahtek & Phoebe
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

Now this is a very personal opinion so please no flames.

I have never really liked the Mecha doll just because thats what they look like ... dolls.
And not very pretty ones at that.
Sure the sculpting of the body is good and the detail work is also good but the overall look is still doll like to me .

Even with Stacy's magazine quality photography and makeup the face to me never looked "real"
Compare the photo's, which doll creates the illusion of reality the best?
And which is prettier?

Then of course theres the weight problem, but then all dolls to some degree suffer from that.

For me there is no contest.

On the plus side Stacy can sell her "very rare" [because so few seem to be made ] Nico and then be able to replace it with another RD or maybe one of the Japanese offerings where there body sculpting is in yet another class.

Think of the possibility's or should it be pose-ability's of that!

Anyways, I'm really happy for Stacy that she has a doll she can enjoy rather than complain about, just wait till you see the next set of photo's and you will see what I mean I'm sure.

And where are they Stacy, you havent got time for all this marriage stuff, pick up that camera. :lol: :lol: :lol:

INFORMATIONS