www.wmdolls.com

Some questions about QA and minor issues.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Bobby_B
Apprentice
Apprentice

Some questions about QA and minor issues.

Post by Bobby_B »

Finally had some time for my doll, to do initial care etc, but I found some odd things.

Main thing, it would appear something in my doll is crooked :(

Not sure if it's just me not working out the shrugging shoulders properly, or faulty manufacturing. Pics attached, since that says more than 1000 words.

As you can see, the neck (bottom pic) is angled slightly to the left, while the connector in the neck is already angled slightly to the right.

Unrelated: There's fluid inside the doll, which appears to not be water, but some sort of lubricant by feel (not WD40 by smell), not 100% sure though. Also, there's liquid inside the head, which I can hear sloshing around when handling just the head, is that normal? Third, the neck (I think) does an awful lot of creaking, even when moving other parts around. Fourth, there's a small hole in the TPE next to one of the standing foot bolts. That one doesn't really bother me, but I'd figure I'd add it, in case it's cause for worry (causing further damage).

Maybe I'm just overly worried though, I'd probably be one of those parents who's badgering the family doctor every other week.
Attachments
crooked2.jpg
crooked2.jpg (832.14 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
crooked.jpg
crooked.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1078 times

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Some questions about QA and minor issues.

Post by thraxiusrex »

Not sure about the skeleton but there certainly should be no sloshing ...
thraxiusrex is the account of Alice Laura and her boyfriend

Doll Album gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14913

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Adjusting the skeleton in a mold must be very precise. If not the skeleton would be very close to the surface of the skin. Hard to put a skeleton in mold wrong. ( but I guess it could happen.
The neck and shoulders is the question. You said shes making a cracking sound. That tell me it's a goose neck. But you said shrugging shoulders, I think that option is only on hinged skeleton..

Your photo should the shoulders are not square to the center line of the doll.

who makes the doll, what size and how old is she???

TPE produces quite a bit of oil in there first few months.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Bobby_B
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bobby_B »

justintime wrote:Adjusting the skeleton in a mold must be very precise. If not the skeleton would be very close to the surface of the skin. Hard to put a skeleton in mold wrong. ( but I guess it could happen.
The neck and shoulders is the question. You said shes making a cracking sound. That tell me it's a goose neck. But you said shrugging shoulders, I think that option is only on hinged skeleton..

Your photo should the shoulders are not square to the center line of the doll.

who makes the doll, what size and how old is she???

TPE produces quite a bit of oil in there first few months.

She's a WM163C from a TDF approved vendor, arrived on friday, haven't used her for anything yet.

Bobby_B
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bobby_B »

I realize that the liquid I found inside the neck could very well be leaking from the head.

The head doesn't leak anymore, but there is still liquid inside. And if I tilt it back and forth quickly, some of it comes out, but not much. Should I just try to force something into the bolt that can absorb it, or how do I get rid of it?

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

I would recommend contacting your vendor about any concerns as the vendor should offer you after sales support.

INFORMATIONS