realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Freedom6
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by Freedom6 »

Abraham782 wrote:Her left leg is really hard to move but after playing with her she seems to be loosing up alot still heavy for 64 lbs and yea the baby oil removed all stains and made her skin softer.
Yo seriously! The weight number seems so low when you read it on a screen. Like my ex was 140-something and I had no difficulty swinging her around. But then you realize it's because a human can grab on to you/bend appropriately to ease the burden. A 64 lb. doll is just a solid 64 pounds like a roll of carpet. :P

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Freedom6 wrote:
Abraham782 wrote:Her left leg is really hard to move but after playing with her she seems to be loosing up alot still heavy for 64 lbs and yea the baby oil removed all stains and made her skin softer.
Yo seriously! The weight number seems so low when you read it on a screen. Like my ex was 140-something and I had no difficulty swinging her around. But then you realize it's because a human can grab on to you/bend appropriately to ease the burden. A 64 lb. doll is just a solid 64 pounds like a roll of carpet. :P
Oh yea, that 75 lbs on Yulia didn't sound like much at first. At least I get a decent workout each time I move her around? Makes you wonder about those dolls weighing over a 100lbs, lol.

random_001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by random_001 »

Can you guys tell me the average delivery time for a doll from China to Eu in this period when there was also a black friday..?, It is true that ups is slower?

Tzty

Post by Tzty »

Speranza17 wrote:Can you guys tell me the average delivery time for a doll from China to Eu in this period when there was also a black friday..?, It is true that ups is slower?
Hi!
My Camari took roughly 4 weeks with production and shipping, ordered in the end of september, shipped from china the 12th october and arrived in sweden (via germany) in the 30th october...UPS was the freight company,(from germany).

id guess 4-5 weeks is quite average, ad a week or so for events like BlackFriday.

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Speranza17 wrote:Can you guys tell me the average delivery time for a doll from China to Eu in this period when there was also a black friday..?, It is true that ups is slower?
This time of the every year, delivery times usually drop to a crawl as December 25th rolls around.

Black Friday and Cyber Mondays clog the delivery systems like gutters February rainstorms, plus the time of year where your package is going to be tossed around by over worked, underpaid, passive aggressive delivery guys.

So the times are going to be wacky til February.

At this time of the year, you can expect a lot of delays, and broken packages, so take pictures and expect disappointment.

But if it gets to you in one piece and nothing wrong with it and on time, pure luck was on your side, and it was meant to be! :glou:

I try to make sure I get majority of what I need during the year instead of the peak holiday gift buying wackiness, too stressful and ridiculous otherwise.

But I do wish the best of anyone that tries! :glou:

Tzty

Post by Tzty »

Wolfric wrote:
Speranza17 wrote: This time of the every year, delivery times usually drop to a crawl as December 25th rolls around.

Black Friday and Cyber Mondays clog the delivery systems like gutters February rainstorms, plus the time of year where your package is going to be tossed around by over worked, underpaid, passive aggressive delivery guys.

So the times are going to be wacky til February.
Agreed forgot bout xmas is knockingon the door, in week 52&1, its slomo, noone really works....

Freedom6
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Freedom6 »

Nyolop wrote:But man, i originally got into dolls for the sex, but cuddling while sleeping has become my favorite part now.
What've you found to be best practice in terms of sleep poses? Last night I set my doll in a really nice natural sleeping posture (on side, one arm across the body, legs slightly bent) but started getting nervous in the middle of the night that maybe it'd affect her negatively. Do you keep your doll in a funeral pose for bedtime or have you been able to pose her however you like without negative consequences?

random_001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by random_001 »

At this time of the year, you can expect a lot of delays, and broken packages, so take pictures and expect disappointment.
So for example if i order a doll right now it will probably arrive with broken body parts? :|

Freedom6
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Freedom6 »

Speranza17 wrote:
So for example if i order a doll right now it will probably arrive with broken body parts? :|
I don't think he meant it that way, more like "temper your expectations" because there's no telling what might happen.

Boozehound
Former Member

Post by Boozehound »

I bought two dolls from two different sites on nov 29 which was last Friday but feels like a month has gone by already. Not my first dolls but i have been without a doll for 2 years now. In anticipation for their arrival i was on amazon to get them some nice undies and accessories. While on another website i was browsing an add popped up for Wish. I've heard of it but never had a reason to shop there cuz i know it is some cheap shit that i don’t need. But the wish ad was showing me lingerie. it looked good so i decided to give the app a try. The prices were much cheaper than on amazon and the stuff looked good too. I was like, 2 bucks for knee high socks, hell yeah! $1 yoga pants, I have to get those!, $240 later I’m like holy shit what have i done! LOL
Ok, it wasn't that much, but over the course of about 3-4 days scrolling through Wish i would find something inexpensive that i thought would look good on one of the two girls and bought it, about 7-8 items total. Whats funny is that i didn’t realize until the other day that this Wish stuff may take 3 weeks or more to show up! The girls will be here before any of the Wish packages so now i have doubled my anticipation anxiety! I really want to see them in the clothes i got them and how the stuff fits on them. But now i have to wait even longer and its all my fault for being a cheapskate!

The wait is indeed BRUTAL!!!

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Freedom6 wrote:
Speranza17 wrote:
I don't think he meant it that way, more like "temper your expectations" because there's no telling what might happen.
You are exactly right! :) :glou:

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Freedom6 wrote:
Nyolop wrote:But man, i originally got into dolls for the sex, but cuddling while sleeping has become my favorite part now.
What've you found to be best practice in terms of sleep poses? Last night I set my doll in a really nice natural sleeping posture (on side, one arm across the body, legs slightly bent) but started getting nervous in the middle of the night that maybe it'd affect her negatively. Do you keep your doll in a funeral pose for bedtime or have you been able to pose her however you like without negative consequences?
I've been alternating between the "funeral" with her head turned if I want to sleep while facing her, and similar to what you described (on side) when I want more body contact. Been doing this for about 2 weeks, and haven't noticed any damages yet.

Abraham782
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Abraham782 »

Is it okay to have her shower with me ?
Attachments
IMG_20191207_234414500.jpg
IMG_20191207_234414500.jpg (3.84 MiB) Viewed 437 times
Nothing More Fun Then These Girls!

Abraham782
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Abraham782 »

Nyolop wrote:
Freedom6 wrote:
I've been alternating between the "funeral" with her head turned if I want to sleep while facing her, and similar to what you described (on side) when I want more body contact. Been doing this for about 2 weeks, and haven't noticed any damages yet.
from what iv noticed only having mine for 3 days now she seems durable to be honest
Nothing More Fun Then These Girls!

Tetsuo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tetsuo »

Abraham782 wrote:Is it okay to have her shower with me ?
I would not, personally. You need to be very careful about water getting into the skeleton, which it can from a number of ports, most notably the neck joint and the standing feet bolts, and with a shower there will be moisture everywhere that may not be easily controlled and you run the risk of this happening and developing a rusty skeleton. On top of that, showering means she's standing up in the bathtub, and you're probably naked and wet too, and all of that spells disaster to me, too easy for her to accidentally slip and tumble.

A well controlled standing sponge bath seems much easier and much safer, imo. Put some towels down, lean her up against a chair, lean the chair against a wall, and then scrub her down with a sponge and a spray bottle with soapy wooder.

INFORMATIONS