www.hrdoll.com

Heads for different bodies?

HRDOLL is a professional manufacturer specializing in the research, development, production, and sales of sex dolls. We adhere to the business philosophy of “Honesty, Quality, Service First" constantly bring new models every month and provides personalized ODM services. Create the face & body shape according to different customer groups. A full silicone head will be also released near future, this will promote a new revolution and bring you wonderful experience. Website: www.hrdoll.com
Smoker
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Heads for different bodies?

Post by Smoker »

95% certain I want a Charlotte head to go on an existing body I have (wm157b) but are they interchangeable? I know there’s some kind of “industry standard” neck joint but honestly I have no idea what all fits with what. Is there a faq for that here that I’m missing? If not, would anybody be willing to put one together?

HRdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Heads for different bodies?

Post by HRdoll »

Smoker wrote:95% certain I want a Charlotte head to go on an existing body I have (wm157b) but are they interchangeable? I know there’s some kind of “industry standard” neck joint but honestly I have no idea what all fits with what. Is there a faq for that here that I’m missing? If not, would anybody be willing to put one together?
Hi Somker,
Thanks for your question.
yes sure interchangeable, our head connector same as WMdoll,
But difference factory with difference skin color, so we are not recommend Charlotte head match your wm157b
HRDoll will bring you a new shopping experience
Email:Ashley@herundoll.com

INFORMATIONS