www.passiondolls.com

eXCLUSIVE BIG BOOBIEDOLL COMING SOON

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
DOLLHUNTER69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: eXCLUSIVE BIG BOOBIEDOLL COMING SOON

Post by DOLLHUNTER69 »

WHEN DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE COMMING OUT FOR SALE

niphigh
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by niphigh »

Although I'm probably in the minority I'd love to see a fantasy body like these:
Attachments
Untitled-1212.jpg
Untitled-1212.jpg (116.28 KiB) Viewed 1277 times
05.jpg
05.jpg (834.6 KiB) Viewed 1277 times
04.jpg
04.jpg (73.9 KiB) Viewed 1277 times
03.jpg
03.jpg (366.7 KiB) Viewed 1277 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 1277 times
01.jpg
01.jpg (280.08 KiB) Viewed 1277 times

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

niphigh wrote:Although I'm probably in the minority I'd love to see a fantasy body like these:
You're among friends
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

Glitch603 wrote:
niphigh wrote:Although I'm probably in the minority I'd love to see a fantasy body like these:
You're among friends
Agreed. Many friends.
Id love this type in silicone more than tpe, for durability and them staying upright, on those massive fantasy breast.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

DOLLHUNTER69 wrote:WHEN DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE COMMING OUT FOR SALE
Soon. Maybe less than a month but due to the Chinese New Year it might be a month.

Also depends on if we want to try new things like softening the boob or reduce the weight.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

PassionDolls, is there a reason foam cannot be used under the TPE? Maybe because it doesn't react well with the molten TPE or something?
I'm not ridiculing, just curious why that isn't a thing for weight reduction and I assume there's a production reason.

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

PassionDolls wrote:
DOLLHUNTER69 wrote:WHEN DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE COMMING OUT FOR SALE
Soon. Maybe less than a month but due to the Chinese New Year it might be a month.

Also depends on if we want to try new things like softening the boob or reduce the weight.
Are you going to show the sculpt before the casting?

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Technician wrote:PassionDolls, is there a reason foam cannot be used under the TPE? Maybe because it doesn't react well with the molten TPE or something?
I'm not ridiculing, just curious why that isn't a thing for weight reduction and I assume there's a production reason.
This has been done with another brand. I test one out from one of them and it didn't feel too good to be honest. The doll was really light and the looks you can't tell if it is full TPE/Silicone or foam inside, BUT when you touch it and move the doll, it just doesn't feel right. That was a big turnoff for me when I test it out. Maybe it still possible, but not how the other brand has been trying it. I don't know but this is something we are consider.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

PassionDolls wrote:
Technician wrote:PassionDolls, is there a reason foam cannot be used under the TPE? Maybe because it doesn't react well with the molten TPE or something?
This has been done with another brand. I test one out from one of them and it didn't feel too good to be honest. The doll was really light and the looks you can't tell if it is full TPE/Silicone or foam inside, BUT when you touch it and move the doll, it just doesn't feel right. That was a big turnoff for me when I test it out. Maybe it still possible, but not how the other brand has been trying it. I don't know but this is something we are consider.
Perhaps they tried to use too much? It seems like an inch of foam around the entire skeleton would lighten the doll considerably and be so far in there that it shouldn't be able to be felt. Thank you for I'm using me with a response too that was really big of you.
You guys seem really innovative, my kind of people!

BuilderOfCastles

Post by BuilderOfCastles »

Technician wrote:Perhaps they tried to use too much? It seems like an inch of foam around the entire skeleton would lighten the doll considerably and be so far in there that it shouldn't be able to be felt. Thank you for I'm using me with a response too that was really big of you.
You guys seem really innovative, my kind of people!
TPE works really well because of how squishy it is.
Putting foam under it makes it too squishy.

Further, the TPE doesn't really hold its shape.
Like in the big dolls, if hung, the TPE will actually stretch off the skeleton.
To prevent this, they put deformities in the skeleton, but mostly try to keep the TPE sections small.

So, the first thing for a foam insert is finding one that will adhere to liquid TPE.
An open celled foam may work, but you will get uneven results. (depending on how much TPE the foam sucked up.)

My thoughts on solving this issue is to make fiber reinforced resin (like carbon fiber) tubes (for the skeleton) that balloon out and take up more space inside each limb. However, then you get into the problem of the doll not being squishy enough.

Maybe a solid rib cage and mostly hollow inside that.

Unfortunately, each one of these makes the doll harder to manufacture and adds more parts to break. While adding questionable benefit.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Glitch603 wrote:
No... But I've seen the sculpt. It not yet complete. But I can say I like what I see so far.
ImageImageImage

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

PassionDolls wrote:
Glitch603 wrote:
No... But I've seen the sculpt. It not yet complete. But I can say I like what I see so far.
can you confirm if the breasts are almost spherical and mounted high?

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

Hello Passion Dolls
You have an erotic doll with Amber and Danika!
Add 5 kg of TPE in the right places :-)
And you have the perfect tits-ass doll
And please don't let any "taste confused" people mess up the good ideas here in the forum!

meepmeep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by meepmeep »

Wow, I'm very interested in what you come up with as well.

I have a one of Passion Dolls 'Leannes' and it is the best doll I have owned or have seen, without any hesitation or doubt.

When I'm thinking of improvements, height is the main one, although I'd like bigger breasts as well _as long as they're the same type of shape/positioning/etc_.

Apart from some adjustment of anal location/etc, I think even something as (conceptually) simple as scaling her like 10% (i.e another 15cm higher, with everything scaled up - maybe not a 100% cm to cm physical scale, maybe with some artistic changes as necessary), would make a huge difference, and I would get it 100%. Or something like that anyway, hope you know what I mean.

Her breasts have actually held up really well, and even after several years, I still think 'wow' when I see her. There is some stretch type marks underneath where they join the torso (which I only really see when cleaning her), but apart from that they are as amazing as when I got her.

I'm with the other people that like the sort of 'orb' / stick out / fake look. Alot o the photos people have posted above with an even more fake/orb/etc type look great too

In any case, I'm definitely looking forward to getting more details/photos/etc.

Thanks!

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

DARKSUN wrote:Odd we haven't seen McCup in this thread yet. He must be on vacation. Or he already :lol: has his hands full, literally :lol: , with his current harem of busty beauties
Yes actually I have been on holidays, and yes my hands have been more than full.

I would have put in my sculpt request but that would be redundant because I have so many times petitioned Passion Dolls and others without much success so far. Doug at passion does already knows what I would consider perfect.

Also, I'm guessing the specs and sculpt has already long since been finalized.

Still I'm really excited to see what Doug has created this time. Maybe a really slender taller version of Leanne? (Dream)
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

INFORMATIONS