Should you be concerned about the out break in China?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Should you be concerned about the out break in China?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Perhaps from PBS will make you feel a little bit better.
Love,
Megan,
DO, the BCD Girls
Attachments
2020-01-28 (1).png
2020-01-28 (1).png (131.76 KiB) Viewed 1654 times
thumbnail_IMG_2574.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2574.jpg (217.8 KiB) Viewed 1654 times

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Should you be concerned about the out break in China?

Post by Jay1313 »

Hmmmm.... very interesting, always good to do some research, I stated on another thread that it’s hard to give a solid answer to a question like this , when then there’s so much we don’t know about this particular strain of virus, I still believe that the only honest answer anyone can give is a “i don’t know” cuz the truth is we don’t , all we can do is gather as much information as possible and let people make their own decision after applying their own research on the matter, researching this information and posting this can only help toward people knowing as much as possible, in order to make a decision on ordering a doll from effected areas around that region. Thanks for taking time to share this information :)

geha788
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by geha788 »

Good to know. Overseas shipping time + local shipping should be more than enough time for any virus to die.

I'm wondering how this whole situation affects new orders. I know all factories shut down for Chinese New Years. I heard the government extended the vacation by a few days. With this virus outbreak, when will new orders start getting processed again?

symmes

Post by symmes »

I believe that's a screenshot from this article, which contains more information than just what's in the screenshot. Note also that this article, like most on the subject of viral survivability, is focused on cold and flu viruses. The recent outbreak in Wuhan is a coronavirus, which is similar, but not identical, to these types of viruses. The specific Wuhan coronavirus hasn't been studied for its longevity, AFAIK (although I'd be surprised if somebody wasn't conducting such studies right now), so advice relating to it specifically is based on the assumption that it has properties similar to the coronaviruses that cause SARS and MERS. This article provides some more specific advice about the potential for the Wuhan coronavirus to spread via manufactured goods -- although sex dolls are not specifically mentioned, and the materials they're made from and the way they're used add their own twists. The bottom line, though, is that the risk of contagion via manufactured goods seems to be extremely low, and goes down for every hour between the product being packaged and that package being delivered and opened. I wouldn't want to say that the risk is 0, but it's pretty close to that.

Always remember that science is a process, not a conclusion. Scientists change their minds about things all the time as new data arrive. Although the epidemiologists studying the Wuhan outbreak have a lot of data about similar viruses, there's always the chance that something surprising will be discovered. I am not trying to induce panic, but with a new disease, there's always some uncertainty, and therefore exercising some caution is in order. Especially if the package arrives more quickly than average, leaving it unopened for a few days may be prudent; and cleaning it (while wearing disposable gloves, and washing your hands after the initial cleaning) is advisable, too. Also keep in mind that the exterior of the packaging was exposed to countless individuals in China, too.

ts10208

Post by ts10208 »

Speaking of packaging and package handling, I wonder what precautions Fedex and UPS are taking.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

ts10208 wrote:Speaking of packaging and package handling, I wonder what precautions Fedex and UPS are taking.
Shipping packages upside down and throwing them around as much as they usually do, any bad stuff should just fall out anyway, right? They are way ahead of everyone else :lol:
Tsuki & Kiiko - Elsa Babe 125cm #RAD008, #AHR001 & #RAD010
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Symmes is correct.
All are not the same...
The good news was about less time on porous material.
Love,
Megan
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_2574.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2574.jpg (217.8 KiB) Viewed 1494 times

ts10208

Post by ts10208 »

So maybe we should rename the big package handlers Thud-x and Oops-ps?
Heard the internet is lighting up with Corona Beer Virus searches!

RogerSmith

Post by RogerSmith »

ts10208 wrote:Thud-x
:lol:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

More information can be found here

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

My 2 cents... watch for customs agents if they start dying off....Hands off.. leave our girls alone...just hope everyone is safe... don’t jump to conclusions.... time will tell... any doll owners sick from their dolls speak out...

INFORMATIONS