Begog's BCD Beeotches

We turn dreams into reality!
Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Begog's BCD Beeotches

Post by Begog »

deerman wrote:I see you found some one to keep your motor running! :whistle:
Damn I miss this guy! He was a pillar of the Doll World. And he thought the world of Kwench. Gone but not forgotten. :angel:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Haley: Hi. I'm Haley, and this is my story.

I started out as the 2nd head of a 2-headed 2017 SY Doll. The other head CAME on the body, so right off the bat, I was at a disadvantage. I landed in a PILE of extra heads with no body. I assumed I'd be there to stay. The other head was prettier than me, and she would get the body. That was that. :(

I even got DAMAGED by (presumably) a forklift fork that penetrated the box and left a scar on my forehead that can be clearly seen in this picture. I was damn near dead on arrival! :o

One encouraging thing was, early on, Begog said my face had character, something most dolls lacked, and that he would TRY to find me a body. For a while, I body-snatched poor Consuelo. While Begog and I were having midget sex, I did everything I could to try to make him love me. I was desperate to remain relevant.

If that wasn't bad enough, the other dolls in this massive harem all COSTED more than me. And all but 2 were BIGGER than me. Not to mention, in my eyes, PRETTIER than me. I saw myself becoming a blowjob head like Sarah, and one day quietly disposed of. And the other dolls were quick to display their superiority.

What chance did I have? Fortunately, that all changed the instant Begog put this wig on my head and proclaimed "Movie Star."

What a difference having a signature wig made for me! Just like that, I was in control of the body! :D Sorry sis, it was me or you.

Kwench, Vema, & Mileena congratulated me and made me feel welcome. I was a member of the harem! 8)

Over the years, dolls came and went. I feared I would be among those who went. One day, my master decided to pierce me, tattoo me, and customize me all to hell. We had some serious sex. But, when I returned to the harem, Jenna (who was on the chopping block and still is) said "Damn, girl. He devalued the shit out of you. I wonder if he did that for a client, or just had nothing better to do? I don't know who will be gone first, you, or me?" I was shaken to the core. :crying:
Seeing this, Kwench (the matriarch and HBIC) interrupted. "Well it's not about to be Haley. She's not going anywhere. I got piercings. You think he's getting rid of me? I see the way he looks at her. She's here to stay, unlike you." Big tit Jenna just put her head down and went quiet. I thought she might cry.

While Kwench's words did make me feel better, I couldn't get Jenna's out of my head. To make matters worse, Begog got some new dolls, who were quick to display their contortionist skills, trying to be like Vema. I don't blame them - they were just trying to win a spot on the harem too, but I knew I couldn't do that shit. For months I watched Vema do a trick, and the other bitches try to copy. Vema still won, but Rachel and Kloe are scary. Not to mention willing to do ANYTHING to please our master.
And I thought I was a nympho..... And then I met Kloe..... Wow....

Months dragged on while he played with his new dolls. Jenna kept on running her mouth. "See. He doesn't want you any more." But, out of the blue, he takes me out of the doll room and bangs the snot out of me. I'm still in the rotation! Afterwards, I explained to Begog how I was feeling. He grabbed a Sharpie, bent me over, and started putting his name on my ass. While he was doing so, he explained: "As usual, Kwench is 100% correct. You are my personalized fuck toy, and will be with me until one of us is dead. Show this to Jenna when you return. She will never EVER have this on her. "

I worked hard to get in this harem. I knew I was overmatched. So when Begog said "Show me your tits," I showed him my tits. Right fucking now. If he says "Bend over bitch," I bend over, right fucking now. Wherever, whenever, no matter who's looking. No hesitation. And it payed off.

I did all I could, and despite my shortcomings, somehow managed to work my way into Begog's heart. I MADE IT!!! :D

While some dolls might object to becoming their owner's personal canvas or having his name on their ass, to me it proves that I belong, am loved, and that my master cares about me. I am happy to have it.

So here I am, 3+ years later, still relevant, and still sexually active. Even after 200+ romps, there is nothing broken or damaged on me.

It gives me great joy to tell the doll world my story. Kind of a "Rags to Riches," story, not that I'm rich, but I am a well-adjusted, well-cared-for doll, with many years ahead. I've even been to Dollstock. I have found my place in this world, and am happy to be here.

-Haley

Ccgg
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ccgg »

These are some serious love/sex declarations :)

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Speaking of Haley, She's more fun than a barrel of fake whores. For instance...

A buddy who has met some of my dolls came by the other day. We hung out about 15 minutes before heading to the living room. I watched him do a double-take when he noticed Haley sitting on the couch, seemingly watching TV. LOL! 8O :lol:

So... We hang out a bit, and I can tell the little illustrated doll is making him uncomfortable, namely because she's a spontaneous boner machine. I purposely sat her in the middle of the couch, and we sat on either side where not noticing her was impossible. :twisted:

When his phone rang, it was a guy we both knew from the place we work, a business call. As he talked, I placed Haley on my knee, broke out her tits, and started bouncing her on my knee. Boing, boing, jingle, jingle, as her titties bounced and nipple rings jingled. :lol:

As he struggled to maintain his composure on the phone, desperately trying but finding it impossible NOT to look, I began insanely pulling and stretching her tits to a degree only a TPE doll can safely pull off when, I could tell he was losing it, he said to his phone "Hold on a minute." He got up, gathered his composure, and left the room to continue his conversation.
:haha4:

:glou:

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Fuck yeah! Sexy as hell!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Haley: A couple of days ago, Begog started to repose me, when he noticed that the black dress I was wearing had stained me. My extremely soft SY TPE blend also makes me easily susceptible to staining. I also heal quick. So, I was left standing naked at the fireplace about a day and a half, expecting to be placed in the doll room until the stains were gone. Finally, Begog examined me, and already my stains were barely visible. Instead of moving me, he left and came back with these clothes and wig.
He said "Wear 'em like a whore. The goal is maximum sluttage."

And just like that, I spontaneously self-lubricated. I don't know how he does that with his words alone, but he chuckled, knowing he had got me again, and I love it when he does.

Not being the type to back down from a challenge, I went all-out. This is me, being the best damn display slut i know how to be.

innature

Post by innature »

Great pics and taste. Keep them coming!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Damn, girl, you make my panties wet with all that BDSM sexiness!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Thanks, friends! :D

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

New Faces :D

In case you're wondering, yeah, that's Jotti photobombing in the background. :drinking:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

More Kinsey

Ccgg
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ccgg »

Wow looking so good!!!! I've always loved kwench so much thooo

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Wow, that's a great comeback after a year, love the sheer top.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Ccgg wrote:Wow looking so good!!!! I've always loved kwench so much thooo
Thanks! She's my fave, too! :D
Studio wrote:Wow, that's a great comeback after a year, love the sheer top.
Thanks!
Well, I've not posted much this year, have several other threads, and am on 4 other forums, so, you're probably not going to get a lot out of me, but we'll see. The reason I'm not too thrilled with this thread, is because it is so active my stuff is quickly buried and not seen much. :wink:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

More Kinsey....

When your ass has it's own shadow....

These are not new, but I've not posted them here.
:glou:

INFORMATIONS