realsexdoll.com

Hello - just ordered my first

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Somerled
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello - just ordered my first

Post by Somerled »

Hi all. I've been lurking here for a little while, reading up and looking at pictures (maybe too much of the latter). It's great to find such an active forum with a wealth of knowledge. Anyway, I've just put my order in for a WM172B. Not your standard 'beginner' doll, I'm aware, but I don't like to do things by half-measure---besides which, I'm tall and plenty strong and really wanted something with realistic proportions.

My current concern is primarily the potential for covid-19 disruptions, which almost made me hold off completely. But here's hoping.

Anyway, I'll be sure to post more and look forward to getting out the ol' camera. :D

chengsta
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello - just ordered my first

Post by chengsta »

there are still people getting dolls from china as far as i can tell, so all is good.

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello - just ordered my first

Post by notaflyingtoy »

Welcome and congratulations! I hope she gets here quickly and safely. As chengsta said, plenty of folks are getting their dolls right now. You may see some delays, but that's not exactly uncommon in these international shipments anyway. You can while away the time by reading and asking questions on TDF about how to make the most of her (including how to safely handle big heavy dolls!)

Glad to hear you'll be sharing pictures...as you've already discovered, they're half of what makes this forum great :D

INFORMATIONS